Love Lust (Sequel to Blood Lust)

Months after the wolves were ran out of town things seem back to normal.
Ellie can give birth any day, most of all they had repaired their house completely getting what Liam always wanted. To stay home, everyone had their mates, and their lovers. Kelsey and Louis are happy, but when the towns population goes up and not in Louis' favor could it all go down the drain for Louis? Louis had a lot on his plate, after taking in Hailey, Karleigh and Kelsey that adds 3 to his list of 4 fledglings it's a lot of responsibility... And for one of the most irresponsible, childish 21 hear olds well technically he's 139.... That's even worse. Lets stick to 21. He cares for each and every one of them in different ways. Could another war break out or can he keep everything tamed before all hell breaks lose?

128. This Was My Heaven

(Harry's POV)

I quickly went into the room seeing Zayn. Everyone was standing their backs against the wall I walked up to his bed and took his ringed hand. I looked over and saw Louis again he smiled and tilted his head to the side. I looked down at Zayn's face the veins and blue-ish skin started to fade by his hair line, they drained from his face and then his hands grew stronger and took their olive shade once again. Zayn's eyes opened slowly he looked around until he saw my face.

"Harry?" He asked I nodded

"Is this what dying is?" He asked

"No.. Zayn.. Your alive." I said he sat up I showed him his hand with the ring

"This ring will keep you stable and most likely alive, Karleigh didn't really explain." I said he nodded

"Where is Kelsey?" He asked I turned my head to see her I nudged my head for her to come over. When she did Zayn opened his arms and she hugged him around the ribs Zayn hugged her close.

"Zayn.. we need to talk." I said

"About what?" He asked

"Stuff." I said locking eyes with him he nodded

(Louis' POV)

"How long are you gunna watch them for?" Karleigh asked as we stood in the room the others couldn't see or hear us.

"This is what it's like on the other side Karleigh. All you do is watch. No contact." I said she nodded

"What was that with Harry earlier?" She asked

"Contact that I wasn't supposed to have. He wasn't supposed to feel me." I said

"But he did. How is that possible?" She asked I thought it over, considering the possible answers.. Karleigh couldn't read my mind so I was free to think whatever I wanted.

"The strong connection between me and him." I said

"And what is that connection? I don't get you two. Please explain it to me." She says I sighed

"The moment I saw Harry I was hypnotized his essence was so strong and light. I knew I had to meet him." I said

"That doesn't really explain much..." She said

"I murdered my best friend and turned him into a monster. by an accident I wasn't able to control myself that was the first time in a 137 years I've ever been unable to control my blood lust. it took me 3 years to forgive myself for what I did.

"You killed Harry?" She asked

"After that he made me turn the boys into vampires so we could be together forever. As one." I said

"Forever is a long time Louis." She said

"Not long enough." I said

'You must really care about him." She said

"And before you ask, No I'm not in love with him. Kelsey beat you to that question." I said

"I wasn't gunna ask that." She said I turned to her

"Do you know what the other up side to being in the other side?" I said she nodded I walked over to her

"The ability to bend this into your dream world." I said I took her hands and closed my eyes thinking of a world where everything was happy and peaceful. I opened my eyes to be standing in knee high soft grass with weeping willow trees and a blue pond and the sunset that never seemed to be setting anymore, just stuck in that one spot.

"Wow... It's beautiful." She said

"I came here last time I was here." I said

"Did you make this?" She asked

"This is my imagination." I said nodding she skipped forwards in the grass and danced around her long brown hair flowing in the wind I smiled watching her standing still the wind picked up making the willow trees dance I breathed in the air and breathed it out Karleigh danced back over to me I twirled her around as we smiled this was my happy place... This was my heaven.