Love Lust (Sequel to Blood Lust)

Months after the wolves were ran out of town things seem back to normal.
Ellie can give birth any day, most of all they had repaired their house completely getting what Liam always wanted. To stay home, everyone had their mates, and their lovers. Kelsey and Louis are happy, but when the towns population goes up and not in Louis' favor could it all go down the drain for Louis? Louis had a lot on his plate, after taking in Hailey, Karleigh and Kelsey that adds 3 to his list of 4 fledglings it's a lot of responsibility... And for one of the most irresponsible, childish 21 hear olds well technically he's 139.... That's even worse. Lets stick to 21. He cares for each and every one of them in different ways. Could another war break out or can he keep everything tamed before all hell breaks lose?

127. Still Alive But Barely Breathing

(Harry's POV)

I heard lots of coughing and choking sounds I quickly ran up the steps bursting into Karleigh's room seeing her coughing and clutching her throat I ran forwards and held her steady Louis ran in
"What happened?" He hissed
"I don't know I just heard coughing" I said
"Ok Harry I need a few minutes with her, please." Louis says
"Ok what should I do?" I asked
"Prepare Zayn." He said I nodded I ran down the steps and found Zayn where we preserved him and carried him to the open dining room laying him down on the table cloth I prepared the steel bowl got a knife some water and a bag of human blood and Karkeigh's book.

(Louis' POV)

I sat Karleigh up as she stopped coughing
"Are you ok?" I asked her she nodded
I nodded I grabbed her wrist to guide her out when I felt it causing me to flinch away
"What?" She asked I stared straight at her I slowly placed my hand on her chest. I felt the rhythmic beat.
"Your... Alive...." I said
"I'm also a witch." She says I nodded
"Wait. Before we go through with this I want to do something." I said
"What?" She asked
"When your in the spirit world you don't feel anything... I wanna kiss you one last time.. When I can feel it." I said putting my hands on her face she glanced up at me
"Ok" she said I leaned in our lips met in a blissful kiss it only last a minute or two when Harry called us down as he woke up everyone.
It was time to do the spell/ritual.

------------------

(Play Dauoalogn by Sigur Ros)

(Harry's POV)

As Karleigh and Louis entered the room we all surrounded Zayn Karleigh stood by his head, she started chanting some stuff that sounded lateen and closed her eyes filling the steel bowl with the water it immediately started to boil she added the blood she took Louis' wrist and put the knife in his hand
"Maker." She said as Louis gripped the knife age pulled it out Louis' blood dripping into the bowl
"Fledgling." She said taking my wrist and slitting it
She started to chant some more stuff the candles I set up flared with a couple inches of flame, the mixture boiled and boiled until it stopped
"Drink from the bowl." She said looking at all of us we passed it around drinking from it. We poured some in Zayn's mouth
She started chanting once more putting her hands on the sides of Zayn's head
Louis' arm lit up under his shirt sleeve in a swirl design leading up his arm my brows came together what did that mean?
I felt her drawing power from me. It felt tingly.
Zayn still laid still, I hated seeing his skin a blue-ish grey-ish color veins popping out I took Zayn's hand and the candles flared
Louis looked at me I let go the connection lost. "Wait do it again." Karleigh said I took his hand and she nodded
"Every put your hand on Zayn" she said we all consulted placing our hands on a part of Zayn's body the lights were out

making the candles flare lighting up the room more the light illuminating off our skin. Karleigh looks around and starts to whisper things I feel a slight pulse from Zayn's hand I flinch but realize this is good,
I looked around it appears no one else felt a pulse I shut my eyes once again when I felt another pulse

"Do you feel a pulse?" I asked Louis's mind

"No.. do you?" He asked I nodded but remembered our eyes were closed and he cant see me.

"Yeah. Every few seconds.. how can you not feel it?" I asked I heard him sigh

"Because.. Harry... I'm dying." He said to my mind

"Your what?!" I snapped back into his mind

"I'm dying." He spoke again

"How?" I asked

"Giving Zayn my life... Karleigh wasn't strong enough to do the spell.. I offered my power. Giving Zayn his life back will take mine. and hers." He says

"No! I wont let you!' I yelled

"Its too late there's nothing you can do." He says

'Oh yeah?" I said I let go of Zayn's hand opening my eyes the candles went out and Karleigh stopped whispering everyone opened their eyes looking around the circle I caught Louis' eyes.

"I won't let you do this." I spoke aloud.

"Won't let him do what?" Liam asks

"He's gunna kill himself" I said

"What? What are you talking about?" Niall says

"Louis... He's gunna give himself up to save Zayn." I said Liam, Niall and Kelsey look over at Louis.

"Is this true?" Liam asks

"It was the only way to save him... I had to do it." he said

"But you didn't tell us. We had the right to know Louis." Niall says

"This is why I didn't tell you... Right here. You wouldn't hear me out." He says

"What is there to be heard? All I'm hearing is the sound of you leaving us without a care in the world." I said I looked over at Karleigh.

"You too. Didn't you think about what this would do to your cousin? Your sister... Me?" I asked she bit her lip looking down

"I'm not just going to stand here and let you do this. Don't get me wrong I want Zayn back as much as all of you but we have to think this through... sure if Louis and Karleigh do this we will have Zayn back but then they will be gone. Their has to be another way to do this any way.." I said I turned to Karleigh once more.

"You were channeling energy from us right there can you do that again? maybe you can get even more power and in result keep you and Louis alive..." I said she thought it over

"I don't know if its possible." She said

"Look it up because I'm not doing this if there is another way that will keep us all safe." I said Karleigh nods and walks over to the book shelf.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked Karleigh walking up to her she nodded every one cleared the room taking a break from the musty dark room. Louis flicked the switch on as he left.

"What is it?" She asked turning to me

"Why would you just do that? expect for me to just not care if you died?" I said

"We broke up Harry.. you shouldn't have to dwell over my safety anymore." She said

"Can't I just look out for you as a friend?" I asked

"Friends don't pull tantrums when other friends decide to take a risk." she said looking away scanning the book shelf.

"Well sorry, but what if I told you I still had feelings for you?" I asked she looked at me

"no. your not aloud to have feelings for me. Your the one that said we should "Break up." so don't bend this into something." She said

"But its true.. Karleigh I love you." I said she stopped searching threw the shelves and turned to me. Tears coming to her eyes, she shook her head.

"Now really isn't a good time to figure that out. I mean I'm about to die." She said

"No your not... I wont let that happen." I said

"Harry there is nothing you can do. I'm linked to Louis." she said

I felt my face crackle as I commanded my fangs to come out I bit into my wrist

"Drink." I said she shook her head.

'If you die I wanna make sure this isn't the last time I see you." I said

"I can't." She said

"Karleigh please..." I said

"I'm not drinking from you Harry." She said I went forward to try and force her when she put her hand up and my head started to feel like it was gunna burst I put my hands over my ears yelling out in pain dropping to the floor my forehead against the floor.

"What's going on in here?!" Louis yells running in the others following him

"If you two are so bent on dying... I don't want a part of it. I'm leaving if you go through with it. I won't be coming back." I said Louis looks down

"Harry this is my duty. I have to protect you guys." He said

"And how are you supposed to do that when your dead?" I asked

"I know a way that we can come back after." He said I paused and examined him then shook my head.

"I can believe this... Your lying!" I said he shook his head

"I returned to my body last time, what makes you think I can't do it again?" Louis says

"What about Karleigh? She's just going to be stuck on the other side forever?" I asked

"She'll be with me. I'll teach her how. We will return." Louis says I bite my lip thinking it over. Oh how I wish I had Karleogh's mind reading powers to see if he was actually telling the truth.

"Harry.. He's telling the truth." Liam says I look over at him he nods, Right.. Liam was psychic. He would know. I didn't like it but my cards were out. I had nothing left to play. I nodded as we stood by the table where I was about to watch the girl I loved and my best friend die.

Karleigh took the medal band with symbols on it from Kelsey who put her hand on my back and rubbed circles comforting me.

Karleigh held the ring flat in her hand and closed her eyes taking Louis' hand she started to whisper what was probably the spell. She opened her eyes looking over at Louis the ring lit up. Karleigh sli it onto Zayn's middle finger on his right hand placing his hands on his chest she kissed his forehead. Louis looked to his side at me I nodded to him when he started to cough a little bit I started to cry faint blueness and veins started to show on his skin he coughed one final time before falling I caught him against my chest hugging him. Karleigh fell into Liam's chest he carried her like a princess into her room. I followed carrying Louis. I looked down at his motionless face and felt a tear come to my eye. I bit my lip trying to keep the tears back.

I laid Louis on his bed and tucked him in. I then bit my lip as my chin started to wobble I put my head on Louis chest forehead down. I started to ball my eyes out. I felt a hand on my back

"Go away." I said another on my bicep

"I said go away." I said turning around only to come face to face with Louis he started crying happily to see me I smiled I reached out my hand slowly he reached over to me our hands touched but I didn't feel anything. I frowned I saw his hand go to my shoulder

"It'll be ok.. I'm teaching Karleigh how to come back. It will take some time.. for that time being I want you to make sure everyone is safe." He said he turned around and appeared to be looking at something then turned back

"Zayn is about to come back. Go welcome him." He said I nodded looking down

"When will I see you again?" I asked putting my head back up... but Louis was gone.