Love Lust (Sequel to Blood Lust)

Months after the wolves were ran out of town things seem back to normal.
Ellie can give birth any day, most of all they had repaired their house completely getting what Liam always wanted. To stay home, everyone had their mates, and their lovers. Kelsey and Louis are happy, but when the towns population goes up and not in Louis' favor could it all go down the drain for Louis? Louis had a lot on his plate, after taking in Hailey, Karleigh and Kelsey that adds 3 to his list of 4 fledglings it's a lot of responsibility... And for one of the most irresponsible, childish 21 hear olds well technically he's 139.... That's even worse. Lets stick to 21. He cares for each and every one of them in different ways. Could another war break out or can he keep everything tamed before all hell breaks lose?

199. Sander

(Kelsey's POV)

I got back from my walk and saw Louis out in the yard.

"Hey!" I called out he turned around and saw me the dark sunglasses on his face he pushed them up I walked towards him he checked me out staying silent.

"that thing you did for Fern.." I said expecting him to cut me off like usual but he didn't.

"Are you ok?" I asked he nodded

I put my hand on his arm

"Are you ok?" I asked again he stopped and shook his head no

"Say something" I said

He looked around

"I'm not ok." He whispered

"What happened?" I asked

"Nothing" he said I noticed through his white tshirt it got darker I pushed his shirt up revealing a swollen red scratch about 4 or 5 inches long he winched

"What happened? Why isn't it healing?" I asked

"W-wood bits.." He said I looked up at him

"I'll get them out." I said helping him into the empty house the others left to hang out with Lou and her new boyfriend.

I put Louis' arm around my shoulder which really do much.

I laid him down on the couch I pulled his shirt off along with his sunglasses settling them on the table. I found my glasses on the table and put them on they would help me see. I took a pair of tweezers from the kit

"So are you going to tell me what happened or?" I asked

"I was in the shed and I tripped.. An old snapped broom handle sliced me.." He said I nodded

"Why would you tell me?" I asked

"I was embarrassed." He said I looked at him

"You? Embarrassed?" I asked he nodded I smiled at him softly

"You're cute." I said he smiled I straddled his legs getting the bits out the wound healed quickly. I looked down at Louis he smiled and sat up pulling me into his lap. I looked down at him our stomachs touching my sports bra exposing my stomach I felt his soft skin on my stomach he smiled up at me. I pecked his lips he kissed my collar bone then up my neck. He kissed my lips I pushed his shoulders back looking him in the eyes

"Lou.. I'm not having sex on the family couch." I said he pouted his lips at me I put my hands in his hair at the side of his head ruffling it

"What am I going to do with you?" I asked

"Never leave me." He said I tilted my head to the side.

"Random.." I said

"I know but never leave me." He said

"I won't." I said

"Forever?" He asked

"Forever is a long time Louis." I said

"It's too short." He said I brought my brows together

"I will love you forever." He said

"Isn't this adorable?" I looked over at the back doors

A man in a suit looked me over Louis sat up I pushed myself off his lap.

The man looked over at Louis

"Extraordinary" he said walking forwards

"Don't touch him." I said Louis looked over at me and back at the man.

"Who are you?" Louis asked

"It's true.. You really are alive." He said Louis stood up and found his shirt putting it on

"Who are you?" Louis asked again

"I am Sander.." He said examining Louis more particularly his face

"And you work for?" Louis asked

"Your Mother." He said Louis looked back at me and turned to Sander once more.

"She really is alive? Where is she?" Louis asked

"She's in England relax young lad. She's not quite ready to see you." He said

"Why would she send you?" Louis asked

"To be a nosy Mother. She wanted to know if you were actually alive." Sander said

"How did she know I was alive?" I asked

"One of your fledglings.. Has been sending letters back and forth with her.." Sander said

"Who?" Louis asked

"I believe he goes by the name Harry?" Sander said Louis looked back at me I shrugged

"When can I see her?" I asked

"When she is ready. She will send for you." Sander said Louis nodded Sander shook hands with Louis and stepped over and took my hand kissing it and was off.

Louis turned and started up the stairs

"Where are you going?" I asked

"To find those letters." Louis said

"Ugh why do I always have to be your partner in crime?" I asked following after him

"I'm going to go change." I said separating from him.

(Louis' POV)

I looked through every drawer in Harry's room. I checked for hidden places in his tiles when I saw it. The box at the top of his shelves. I walked into his closet flicking the switch on. I looked up of course the shelves would be taller than me. Harry would have needed to step up. I looked around for a stepping ladder or stool or something but I sighed and stepped up onto his shelf I climbed it until I got hold of the box pulling on it until I lost grip falling taking the box with me. A loud thud I rolled off of my back and crawled over to the box and opened it and of course I saw a bunch of envelopes even after over 100 years I recognized my Mother's handwriting.

"Louis? What was that?" Kelsey asked coming into the room

"The sound of Harry's lies being unraveled. He's been hiding a shit load of letters from me.. He's been pen paling my Mother who I've been wanting to find for so long now he never even told me." I said

"I'm sure there was a reason." I said

"I want him home. Now." I said

"Give me your phone." I held out my hand

"Where's yours?" She asked

"In my room." I said she handed me her purple phone and I dialled Harry's number and held the phone to my ear.

(H: Harry L: Louis)

H: "Hey Kels what's up?"

L: "It's not Kelsey it's Louis. Where are you?"

H: "With the others and the kids."

L: "Get home now."

H: "All of us or..?"

L: "I don't care just get home now meet me in your room."

I hung up and passed Kelsey back her phone as I picked up the box and put it on his bed

"Louis don't go too hard in him.. I'm sure there was a reason why he was hiding it from you.. Why don't you try reading some of those letters?" Kelsey said I nodded she walked out of the room closing the door behind her I sighed and reached in grabbing a letter.