Love Lust (Sequel to Blood Lust)

Months after the wolves were ran out of town things seem back to normal.
Ellie can give birth any day, most of all they had repaired their house completely getting what Liam always wanted. To stay home, everyone had their mates, and their lovers. Kelsey and Louis are happy, but when the towns population goes up and not in Louis' favor could it all go down the drain for Louis? Louis had a lot on his plate, after taking in Hailey, Karleigh and Kelsey that adds 3 to his list of 4 fledglings it's a lot of responsibility... And for one of the most irresponsible, childish 21 hear olds well technically he's 139.... That's even worse. Lets stick to 21. He cares for each and every one of them in different ways. Could another war break out or can he keep everything tamed before all hell breaks lose?

192. Reunite Pt. 2

(Karleigh's POV)

The door bell rang and we all perked up from our spots around the living room. I looked over at Harry a small smile appeared on his face Zayn got up we all followed to the door as Zayn opened it Delilah looking taller and older. Lou walked in holding Fern. Bigger her hair fluffy looking but still not quite long. She stuck her hands out towards Harry

"Daddy!" She said with a giggle

"She talks now?" Harry asked while walking forwards

"Yeah.. She can only say a couple of words.. Names." Lou said

"What can she say?" Harry asked taking her small hands in-between his thumbs and index fingers.

"Harry.. Uncle.. Louis." Lou says looking over at Louis who just wetted his lips looking down.

"Anything else?" Harry asked

"Daddy... And Mommy." Lou says looking over at me

"Mommy?" Harry said he looked over at me

"I'm sure she doesn't mean me." I said

Harry softened his look on me his green eyes looked into mine.

Harry took Fern from Lou holding her against his side holding her small hand in his huge one.

"Wanna come in? Stay a while?" Louis asked

"I can't, I've got a date." She said

"A date?" Louis asked raising his eyebrows

"Yeah, I'll swing by tomorrow." She said

"I'll have to meet him." Louis said

"If things go good I'll bring him over." She said

"Is he human?" Louis asked

"No need for a Q&A Louis..." She said

"Thanks for taking care of them." Zayn said Lou nodded leaving closing the door behind her. Harry kissed Fern's forehead and looked over at me. Liam nodded and left towards the gym. Niall and Hailey followed. Louis walked away from Kelsey's side and whispered something in Harry's ear Harry nodded Fern reached out for Louis. He just looked looked at her and turned away and climbed up the stairs. I brought my brows together... Ignoring a baby?

Kelsey followed him up the steps I looked over at Harry

"What was that about?" I asked

"What was what about?" He asked

"Or play stupid..." I said with a sigh walking out of the foyer