Love Lust (Sequel to Blood Lust)

Months after the wolves were ran out of town things seem back to normal.
Ellie can give birth any day, most of all they had repaired their house completely getting what Liam always wanted. To stay home, everyone had their mates, and their lovers. Kelsey and Louis are happy, but when the towns population goes up and not in Louis' favor could it all go down the drain for Louis? Louis had a lot on his plate, after taking in Hailey, Karleigh and Kelsey that adds 3 to his list of 4 fledglings it's a lot of responsibility... And for one of the most irresponsible, childish 21 hear olds well technically he's 139.... That's even worse. Lets stick to 21. He cares for each and every one of them in different ways. Could another war break out or can he keep everything tamed before all hell breaks lose?

133. Only One Answer

(Louis' POV)

-1 week later-

Harry called for a group meeting since my death this place has become like a fucking motel. More people keep coming in. so far there is

5 Aussie boys from back at the mansion.

3 Canadians named Jonathan, Shay, and Austin

4 Americans named Damien, Lester, Karl and Ben.

6 other people from London named Joey, Lorna, Laura and Izzy. then there is Rose and Lenny. That all adds up to 20 people. Vampires of course. I came back from the other side walking into Harry's room as he rolled up the sleeves to his black long sleeve shirt he turned to me

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked

"I told you were assembling." He said

"Assembling? Harry this is the fucking avengers." I said

"I don't see it that way Louis you and Karleigh need to come back now. We need numbers." Harry said

"Harry, I told you to wait. I knew they were going to come for you but I've been preparing for years! I know people from all over the globe way more than 20." I said

"how much?" He asked

"Lots.. They aren't human either. They're vampires, Hybrids." I said

"Well, we need the numbers call them." he said

"Last time I checked Harold... I'm dead." I said

"Come back then, Go back later for Karleigh" He said I gawked at his words

"Just leave her..?" I asked I snapped my fingers

"Just like that? Have you forgotten that's the girl you vowed your love to before she died." I said

"Yeah BEFORE she died." Harry said

"Harry, Are you serious?" I asked

"Very, Tell her that you will come back once the serious stuff is dealt with." He said I glared at him

"Why don't you tell her yourself?" I asked and stepped aside Harry's eyes landing on Karleogh who had just arrived behind me she looked him over.

"Karleigh.." Harry said in an airy tone.

"Hello Harry." she said

This was the first time in 2 weeks that Harry has even set eyes on Karleigh I guess all his feelings towards her were coming back now that he finally sees her.

She slightly smiles at him he dropped the book he was looking through and quickly walked over to her. He leaned down lifting her up her legs hugged him tightly around the waist they cried happily as he put his head between her shoulder and neck.

I leaned against the wall and looked down, I hated how absolutely alone I was. I was the most alone I've been in years. I looked them over once more before leaving the room I walked down the hall when I looked to my right at the door.. its white paint chipping from old age. I looked down at the glass doorknob... I took hold of it and twisted opening the door I noticed Kelsey doing her hair at the dresser with a large mirror she was brushing it to the side the long blonde locks falling easily. I looked her over and stepped closer watching her. She looked into her own eyes threw the mirror and then looked directly at me through the mirror and gasped covering her mouth I jumped back with fright causing my to fall over her stool crashing down onto my back gasping for air from shock she turned around in her chair facing me I sat up rubbing my cracked skull that was quickly healing.

"Louis?" She whispered

"You can see me?" I asked getting up onto my knees

"Yes" She says I got up to my feet

"I've waited so long for you to be able to see me, I've been pushing for so long" I said

"Pushing?" she asked

"Its a push and pull... I push you Pull." I said she just looked at me in wonder

"Are you just gunna stand there or are you gunna hug me?" I asked she smiled and got up walking towards me I opened my arms she wrapped her arms around my rib cage and rested her head on my chest I put my chin on the top of her head wrapping my arms around her.

"I've missed you so much." She said

"Yeah it was a good time to be thinking about me." I said she giggled

"Where's Niall?" I asked remembering what Harry had told me days ago before our connection was cut off.

"He's in his room he still isn't feeding.. If he keeps this up he could desiccate or even worse die." She says I nodded I kissed her head before walking out of her room, She didn't follow me.

I walked into Niall's room and saw his blue-ish skin I rushed towards him he was desiccating.

"Niall?" I whispered. His head turned to me he weakly smiled

"Louis" He said his voice sounding like he's been gargling pebbles and razor blades for the last 2 weeks. I softly smile at him

"Niall" I said he tried to sit up but I rested my hand on his chest guiding him back down.

"Your too weak." I said I sat on the edge of his bed.

"Are you back?' He asked I shook my head

'No." I said he frowned I felt his skin the dry and cold feeling I winced at the thought of the pain Niall must be going threw right now I've never went this long without blood but I've heard it is the most painful thing we (vampires) Could ever go through

"Why have you stopped feeding Niall?" I asked

"I thought you might need some help over there." He says I shook my head he chuckled

"I don't know if your able too but try and drink from me ok?" I said he nodded I bit into my wrist and offered it to Niall he bit into it and drank his skin turning back to its natural color I pulled my wrist away letting it heal. He sat up and sighed breathing in a deep breath

"Louis? Where'd you go?" He asked

I chuckled

"I'm right here Niall." I said

"Lou? Where are you?" He asked looking around the room I looked down realizing my time was up. I walked out of his room walking straight through the door. I saw a bright light and walked through it going back to the other side where I had made up my world I sat by the edge of the pond and looked down at the sand drawing in it with a stick.

"Rough night?" Karleigh asked sitting beside me I nodded

"I'm close Louis.. I've almost got it." She said a smile on her face

"How was Harry?" I asked

"Good I guess." She says

"So are you like.. Back with him?" I asked turning my head slightly to look at her

"What are you jealous?" She asked

I didn't say anything I just drew more circles in the sand

"Is Harry planning something?" Karleigh asked

"Do you know something about you girls?" I said interrupting her

"What...?" She asked hesitantly

"Your just so irresistible.. you can't just have one.." I said looking over at her

"Louis..."

"Don't interrupt me." I said she nodded

"The thing is... I fell for Kelsey then you just.. snuck up on me blind sided me." I said I looked down at her hand and then up into her eyes

"I just don't know what I'm gunna do." I added I turned back away from her drawing in the sand once more.

"Harry made his decision." Karleigh says I looked over at her

"He doesn't wanna be with someone right now because when "all of this" goes to shit he doesn't wanna have another weakness." She said using air quotes on "all of this"

"Who's his first weakness?" I asked bringing my brows together she paused

"You." She said

"Me?" I asked pointing to myself

"Your his best friend Louis he cares about you so much. That's his weakness." She said I looked down once more she put her hand on my knee

"Don't take it to heart. I know how it feels to be called a weakness." she said

'It's not that.." I said

"Then what is it?" She asked

'Harry doesn't want us to come back Kar.. were safe here. He's not trying to find another way to bring us back. All he has to do is hide our bodies and we will be safe. Alive." I said

"No Harry wouldn't do that.." She said

"Kar.. Harry HAS done that." I said she brought her brows together. I grabbed her hands in mine facing her once again.

"We need to get back there. You need to train harder." I said she nodded

"Does Harry have some sort of death wish?" she asked

"No.. he's just doing what Harry does protecting his loved ones." I said she nodded I urged her toward the light

"Try again." I said she closed her eyes and took my hand