Love Lust (Sequel to Blood Lust)

Months after the wolves were ran out of town things seem back to normal.
Ellie can give birth any day, most of all they had repaired their house completely getting what Liam always wanted. To stay home, everyone had their mates, and their lovers. Kelsey and Louis are happy, but when the towns population goes up and not in Louis' favor could it all go down the drain for Louis? Louis had a lot on his plate, after taking in Hailey, Karleigh and Kelsey that adds 3 to his list of 4 fledglings it's a lot of responsibility... And for one of the most irresponsible, childish 21 hear olds well technically he's 139.... That's even worse. Lets stick to 21. He cares for each and every one of them in different ways. Could another war break out or can he keep everything tamed before all hell breaks lose?

195. Lecture

(Kelsey's POV)

I walked into Louis' room. He was sitting on his bed reading a book he put it down on his lap.

"Can I help you?" He asked

"I wanna say something, I just want to get it clear that I have been feeling this way for a while..." I cleared my throat

(Louis' POV)

Kelsey paced back and forth at the foot of my bed talking and talking lecturing me about my attitude towards people. I just couldn't get over how cute she was. I followed her with my eyes from one side to the other. I will be completely honest I wasn't listening. I was only looking at how stunning she was...

She finished and looked at me.

"Well? Do you?"

"Do I what?" I asked

"You weren't even listening?" She asked annoyed

"No.. But I just wanna say you look beautiful." I said

She rolled her eyes I put my book to the side and walked on my knees towards Kelsey she crossed her arms looking at me.

I got to her and smiled sitting back she look down at me I took her hands in mine

"I know you think I should be nicer to people but that makes me look weak. People think they can over power me and be in charge. I don't like that I never have." I said she sighed and looked away

"But that doesn't mean I can't be a little nicer to your friends..." I said she looked down at me again

"You'll be nicer to Ashton and Zayn?" She asked

"I can make a promise I'll be nicer to Ashton but this thing with Zayn is double sided." I said

"Good enough for me." She said I smiled and kissed her knuckles and moved back to get Kelsey to put her hand on my cheek and pecked my lips.

"I love you." She said I pecked her lips back

"Love you too." I said I sold off the side of my bed and adjusted my shirt and snuck a quick look at my hair in the mirror I walked towards the door

"Where are you going?" Kelsey asked

"I've got an apology to say." I said

She smiled at me

"Thanks for doing this" she said

"Just for you gorgeous." I said she pulled off her shirt as she walked away I saw her black bra as she put her hair over her shoulder

"Come back for your reward." She said smiling back at me.

"O-ok.." I stuttered grabbing for the doorknob I opened it stepping out I closed it walking down the steps I walked out of the front door sticking my thumbs in my back pockets I hummed as I went towards the boathouse down by the lake. I looked at the dock and remembered the time me and Kelsey fished.. I smiled at the memory. I walked up to the door this is where what was left of Harry's army was. I knocked. A boy with big cheeks and pink hair answered the door I was distracted by his bright hair.

"Are you looking for someone?" He asked seeming to be intimidated by me.

"Um yeah, Ashton?" I said

"Hold on I'll get him." He said I nodded and stood waiting minutes later I recognized the face that came out of the door.

"Wanna go on a walk?" I asked he hesitantly nodded

"Are you going to kill me?" He asked lowly I snorted

"No, I wouldn't do that here." I said he nodded I walked faster than him so I put my arm around his shoulders forcibly speeding him up.

"So Ashton.. About this thing with Kelsey.." I started

"I'm sorry if it came off I was flirting.." He said

"Listen.. You're a young lad from Australia.. Kelsey has Never left the UK except one time with me, we went to Canada. Understand why I'm worried?" I asked

"Not entirely.." He said

"Like I said... You're a young lad from Australia.. Good looking strong by the looks of it.. Your a jokester... You're not British you have an entirely new accent and background.. Kelsey will like that if she admits it to me or not I already know. She'll probably get bored of her British Oldy and want to spend some time with you." I said

"Take no offence sir-" I cut him off

"Ash if you call me "sir" again I will take offence." I said patting my hand on the shoulder it was rested on

"What should I call you then?" He asked

"Louis.. That's my name isn't it?" I said

"I thought you would have this rule about it since you're like royalty in this house..." I chuckled

"If I was that royal I'd have you all call me Master" I said with a chuckle Ashton cracked a smile.

"But I would appreciate it if you would.. Just keep you and Kelsey strictly friends.." I said

"That's all it was si-Louis" he said

"Y'know kid. I like you. Stick around and don't leave like the others." I said

"I couldn't really if I wanted to.. Me and the other 3 Aussies don't have anywhere else to go." He said I nodded

"Anytime you guys want feel free to come inside hang out with us, if you have any problems come to me or Harry he's my second in command." I said he nodded

"Thanks for this." He said I nodded

"Yeah." I said

He turned back towards his house

"But! I see you flirting with Kelsey or making any moves like that I'll pull your heart from your chest." I said he nodded

"Have a nice night Ashton." I said and headed back towards the house.