Love Lust (Sequel to Blood Lust)

Months after the wolves were ran out of town things seem back to normal.
Ellie can give birth any day, most of all they had repaired their house completely getting what Liam always wanted. To stay home, everyone had their mates, and their lovers. Kelsey and Louis are happy, but when the towns population goes up and not in Louis' favor could it all go down the drain for Louis? Louis had a lot on his plate, after taking in Hailey, Karleigh and Kelsey that adds 3 to his list of 4 fledglings it's a lot of responsibility... And for one of the most irresponsible, childish 21 hear olds well technically he's 139.... That's even worse. Lets stick to 21. He cares for each and every one of them in different ways. Could another war break out or can he keep everything tamed before all hell breaks lose?

143. Know Where That Is?

(Louis' POV)

Harry moves the old sheet that was ruined by moths to the side

"See that old door back there?" He says pointing to a small door. I nodded

"That's got to be some sort of crawl space." He said

"So lets crack it open see whats in that baby." I said

"It's not that easy Lou. It is impossible to open." He says

"Have you tried brute force?" I asked he raises a brow at me

"Did you really just ask me that?" I smirked

"So what do we need a key..?" I asked

"Actually a simple jewel.. Its a emerald jewel with a copper ring it fits in and it acts like a key.. Have you ever seen it before?" He asked

"Do you have a drawing or something to boost my memory?" I asked

"Already got on that. This book I found it just over there. It's called the Daydream Jewel Key." He said I nodded

"That's too long just call it the DJK." I said he rolled his eyes at me and nodded due to us both being on our knees and resting our weight on our palms he set the book down in front of us.

"Some stuff about it.. and theres a picture." Harry says pointing to a picture of the jewel I slit my eyes and I instantly knew I've seen it and even touched it before.

"What is it..? Have you seen it before?" Harry's words echoed in the back of my head as I stared down at the image... I saw a fuzzy light and was sucked up into a flashback.

-Flashback- -68-

"Why must you always run?" Wilma my best friend from the little village in Canada.

"Because running is fun! Don't you feel so free when you are running?" I asked

"My sister simply just isn't into you Louis!" I heard Felix her brother say a smile spread across all of our faces, Wilma smiled at me with a blush in her cheeks.

"Felix Brother!" I said as we clashed chests with strong pats to our backs

"So Louis my mother wishes to meet you due to all of Wilma's stories" Felix says I nodded

"That sounds nice" I said

"Tonight at 5 sharp." Felix says handing my an envelope. I nodded

"I will be expecting you at home then sister." Felix says Wilma nods to him. After Felix disappears I reached into my back pocket pulling out a small leather pouch the size of the plam of my hand and pulled at the chain with the beautiful copper and emerald jewel.

"For you." I said Wilma's eyes lit up

"Oh Louis! It is lovely!" She said I smiled and went behind her clasping it around her neck

"For our loyal friendship. It may never die" I said she smiled

"To friendship" she said giggling as we clinked our imaginary glasses.

-end of flashback-

"So do you remember?" Harry asked I looked at him

"I think I know where it is" I said

"Where is it?" He asked

"I gave it to a woman" I said Harry sighed

"Now how are we supposed to get in here?" He asked

"I know where she is" I said

"Were not going to dig up someone's grave Louis." He said

"She's not dead.. She's probably like 68." I said

"Like 68?"

"She will be 68." I said he nodded

"So does she live in London..?" He asked

"That's the problem.. She lives in Canada." I said

"Canada? You dated a girl from Canada?" He asked

"No slow your roll she was just my best friend." I said he nodded but gave me a weird look.

"So when do we leave?" He asked

"Excuse me?" I asked

"When do we go to Canada?" He asked

"Are you serious? All the way to North America just for a friggin key to a door that probably has nothing on the other side." I said

"Yeah I'll book me and you a flight" He said

"Woah. Me and you aren't going." I said

"Why not?" He asked

"Why don't we just blow the door right off it's hinges?" I asked changing the subject

"Because we cant risk the support beams down here if they go we all go." He said I nodded

"How do we even know if there's anything important down there?" I asked

Harry and I shared a long look before we both turned our heads towards the stairs

"Liam!"