Love Lust (Sequel to Blood Lust)

Months after the wolves were ran out of town things seem back to normal.
Ellie can give birth any day, most of all they had repaired their house completely getting what Liam always wanted. To stay home, everyone had their mates, and their lovers. Kelsey and Louis are happy, but when the towns population goes up and not in Louis' favor could it all go down the drain for Louis? Louis had a lot on his plate, after taking in Hailey, Karleigh and Kelsey that adds 3 to his list of 4 fledglings it's a lot of responsibility... And for one of the most irresponsible, childish 21 hear olds well technically he's 139.... That's even worse. Lets stick to 21. He cares for each and every one of them in different ways. Could another war break out or can he keep everything tamed before all hell breaks lose?

145. It's Set.

(Kelsey's POV)

We all met up in the kitchen Louis hasn't looked at me once. Did he regret kissing me?

"Ok.. Everyone. I have come up with a way to get that door open." Louis says

"technically it was my idea.." Harry said Louis shot him a look.

"I am going to North America to retrieve the Jewel Key." He said

"Alone?" Niall asked

"I work better on my own I'll go to Canada retrieve the key and come home as quickly as I can." He said

"Have you forgotten that your famous? This is gunna bring some attention Louis." Liam says

"I haven't forgotten which is why I have prepared another idea" He said I braced myself for his next stupid idea.

"I get Karleigh to perform an identity spell on me it will conceal my identity to others I will look completely different." I said

"Is it perminant?" Niall asked

"No Niall its not." Louis said

"I still don't like the idea of you going on your own." Harry said

"Harry, If were gunna get this door open I have to do it steathly. I can blend alone." Louis says

"You need someone to get your back let me go and I can help you." He says

"Harry no, if I take some one they have to be small like me.. Compact I can sneak easier due to my height." He says

"Then take Kelsey" Niall said

"Kelsey?" Zayn asked

"Yeah shes perfect for the mission I mean shes small and nimble." Niall explains

"It's risky Niall" Liam says

"It's not like shes not in good hands I mean this is Louis she is going with.." He says glancing around looking at each of the thinking faces. I was all in, This could be good for me and Louis.

"Fine, I'll bring her." Louis said he glanced over at me before leaving.

"What's his deal?" Niall asked from beside me I shrugged.

"Man he's moody. Better get packing." He said I looked at Hailey

"Help me?" I asked she nodded as we walked she took Niall's hand dragging him along. Those two were impossible to separate...