Love Lust (Sequel to Blood Lust)

Months after the wolves were ran out of town things seem back to normal.
Ellie can give birth any day, most of all they had repaired their house completely getting what Liam always wanted. To stay home, everyone had their mates, and their lovers. Kelsey and Louis are happy, but when the towns population goes up and not in Louis' favor could it all go down the drain for Louis? Louis had a lot on his plate, after taking in Hailey, Karleigh and Kelsey that adds 3 to his list of 4 fledglings it's a lot of responsibility... And for one of the most irresponsible, childish 21 hear olds well technically he's 139.... That's even worse. Lets stick to 21. He cares for each and every one of them in different ways. Could another war break out or can he keep everything tamed before all hell breaks lose?

194. I'm Sorry

(Karleigh's POV)

I heard Fern crying during the night. I sighed I knew Harry was a really heavy sleeper so I got out of my bed and walked down the hall to Fern's. I picked her up in my arms and started to rock her slightly in my arms

"Shouldn't she have grown out of that already?" I heard the deep sleepy voice behind me. I turned

"Harry she's only 1." I said he smirked scratching his head

"Plus I don't really know..." I said he chuckled

"You're really good at that." He said

"At what?" I asked looking up at him

"Making her stop crying." He said

"What made her start?" I asked he shrugged

"Is it a poopy bum?" I asked her she giggled I nodded

"Should daddy check? I think so." I said

"Daddy doesn't think so.." Harry said I smiled and nodded lifting her towards him he took Fern and held her at his side and put his arm around me.

"It's not a poopy bum.. I would have smelled it when I came in cause the supernatural senses.. She just wanted some lovin" Harry said smiling down at Fern.

"Yeah maybe." I said Harry kissed her on the forehead and gently placed her in her crib.

"Delilah had a toddler bed around this age we should pick one up..." Harry said

"Yeah.." I said he turned around the faint light of Fern's Dolphin lamp lighting up the room.

"I'm sorry" Harry said breaking the long silence that had fallen upon us.

"For what?" I asked

"Everything." He said

"Which is..?" I asked

"Being such a bastard to you" he said

"I wasn't the nicest person either.." I said

"So does that mean you forgive me?" He asked

"Yep, Am I forgiven?" I asked

"I don't know I'm going to have to think about that.." I swatted his arm he chuckled

"Of course your forgiven.." He said

"Would you hate me again if I kissed you right now?" He asked I shook my head he smiled and came over to me leaning in just as I was settling in to kiss him Fern started crying.. Harry laughed, his laugh is contagious so I did too. He looked dibs at Fern.

"Great timing baby girl" he sighed picking her up then holding her away from him

"Yep that's definitely poop." He said I giggled

"Go to bed I got this." He said I nodded

"Ok then" I said patting him on the back heading out.