Love Lust (Sequel to Blood Lust)

Months after the wolves were ran out of town things seem back to normal.
Ellie can give birth any day, most of all they had repaired their house completely getting what Liam always wanted. To stay home, everyone had their mates, and their lovers. Kelsey and Louis are happy, but when the towns population goes up and not in Louis' favor could it all go down the drain for Louis? Louis had a lot on his plate, after taking in Hailey, Karleigh and Kelsey that adds 3 to his list of 4 fledglings it's a lot of responsibility... And for one of the most irresponsible, childish 21 hear olds well technically he's 139.... That's even worse. Lets stick to 21. He cares for each and every one of them in different ways. Could another war break out or can he keep everything tamed before all hell breaks lose?

155. Homesick?

(Hailey's POV)

"What's going on with everyone lately?" I asked as Niall and I stopped paddling the pedals of the paddle boat.

"I have no idea..." He trailed off

"I can't help but feel a bit.. out of the loop." I said

"Yeah the others don't know what's going on either, They've got a place down the path more but some of them still come by wondering what the hell is going on I hate not being able to tell them." He said I nodded

"Why are they not telling us? I have a feeling Harry is hiding something from us" I said he looked over the lake slightly squinting from the sunlight.

"When we get back we'll ask him." Niall says I nodded

He smiled and took my hand kissing it.

(Kelsey's POV)

I got up from the bed and walked towards where the cool breeze was coming from.

"Louis?" I whispered I saw him sitting on a folding chair on the balcony, a blanket wrapped around his shoulders. He didn't come to bed last night. He slept out here. Well, IF he slept.

I walked over to him slowly and put my hand on his shoulder he looked to the side at me.

"You should go home Kels" He said

"I'm not going anywhere." I said he shut his eyes tightly and sighed

"This was a waste of time we need to go home I'll find a way to open the door, Karleigh can find an opening spell we can get it open that stupid door wasn't worth coming all the way to Canada." He said

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Nothing is wrong, I'm just angry at myself for not being at home for all I know the other could be being attacked right now." He said I sighed I pulled out his phone and dialed Harry's number it rang twice before he picked up

"Hello?" He asked

"Talk to Louis." I said I put the phone against Louis' ear he flinched away. I sighed and put him on speaker phone sitting beside Louis on another chair.

"How is everything over there?" I asked

"Uuummm... Good I guess pretty slow though." He said

"Slow?" I asked

"Slow as in boring, Liam and Zayn have become work out buddies hence their out jogging or ripping trees out of the ground. Niall and Hailey are always together so that only leaves me with Ms. Conservative." He said there was a swatting sound

"Ow!" Harry grunted into the phone I giggled Louis smiled

"So how's Canada?" He asked

"Good I guess. I think Louis is homesick" I said he looked over at me

"Homesick?? Uhooohhh. Louis you know I'm always just a phone call away. I will always pick up the phone." He said

"I know" Louis said

"Then why are you homesick?" Harry asked

"I'm not homesick.. I'm just frustrated" He said

"Why are you frustrated?" Harry asked his voice sounded so raspy over the phone I realized that I actually kind of missed Harry.

"I don't know where to look for Wendy.." He said I heard Harry's airy laugh from through the phone along with some of Karleigh's giggles

"Whats so funny?" Louis asked

"Her name was Wendy...?" Harry said having troubles due to his laughter

"Your laughing at her name... Harold?" Louis said

"At least I'm not named after a restaurant."  Harry said with a chuckle

"Whatever" Louis said with a slight giggle

"I thought you said she lived in montreal?" Harry asked

"She does but how the hell am I supposed to get there?" Louis asked

"Run" Harry said

"Yeah that intelligent. Let's run there. Might as wave our arms around going "Hey were vampires everybody"" Louis said rolling his eyes

"Wow, I could feel your eye roll through this phone. Anyways, Like I told you rent a car drive there who gives a shit if the fans see you with Kelsey" Harry said

"I can tell you who will give a shit." Louis said

"Management? Who gives a rats ass? We'll just mind trick them" Harry said Louis nodded

"Good idea I guess." Louis said

"Thank you." Harry said I smiled

"So I guess we'll talk to you later then Harry?" Louis asked

"Yeah mate, I'll be here" He said

We hung up and Louis turned to me

"I guess were going together after all" He said