Love Lust (Sequel to Blood Lust)

Months after the wolves were ran out of town things seem back to normal.
Ellie can give birth any day, most of all they had repaired their house completely getting what Liam always wanted. To stay home, everyone had their mates, and their lovers. Kelsey and Louis are happy, but when the towns population goes up and not in Louis' favor could it all go down the drain for Louis? Louis had a lot on his plate, after taking in Hailey, Karleigh and Kelsey that adds 3 to his list of 4 fledglings it's a lot of responsibility... And for one of the most irresponsible, childish 21 hear olds well technically he's 139.... That's even worse. Lets stick to 21. He cares for each and every one of them in different ways. Could another war break out or can he keep everything tamed before all hell breaks lose?

147. Frustrated

(Karleigh's POV)

my eyes opened from my dream, I expected Harry's teasing grin and sparkling green eyes when I woke up for putting the sexual dream into my head. I sighed as I sat up seeing no one was there.

Louis and Kelsey leave today. I knew I would have to perform that spell on Louis today there was a loud on my window I felt my heart start to race I got up and heard a loud thud outside of my door I rushed over and threw the door open

"Oh sorry Kar, did I wake you?" Louis stood by my door tugging his large suitcase down the hall

"I guess so..." I said he looked up at me his brows forwarding he touched my arm

"What's wrong?" He asked

"I guess so..." I repeated

"What happened?" He asked I shrugged he sighed

"Niall can you take my stuff down I gotta talk to Karleigh before the spell" he said Niall nodded and walked over taking away Louis' suitcase. He lightly backed me up into my room and shut the door behind him his hair up in a high wave that made up a quiff.

"What happened? Did Harry hurt you?" He asked I shook my head

"Kar, I can't help unless you tell me what happened" He says

"Maybe I don't want you to help." I said he sighed and took my hands

"Kar, I'm not leaving until you tell me what happened" He said

"Louis please go away." I said he shook his head

"Trust me please." He begged

"I trust you." I said

"Then why wont you tell me?" he asked I shook my head

"I don't wanna tell you that's why its private." I said

He shook his head and locked his lips with mine it lasted a moment before I could oush him off he tilted his head

"Why dod you just do that?" I asked

"I can gather secrets by lip contact" He said

"Goody for you." I said

"So whats with this sexual frustration?" He asked I looked at him and immediately felt my face getting red, One of the flaws I forgot of being a human.

"Why are you so red? It's not like it's about me" He said sitting on my bed relaxing

"Louis..." I said

"Just tell Harry you still feel something for him" He said I gasped

"How did you...?" He tapped his lips I rolled my eyes but felt the corners of my mouth coming up.

"I'm not telling him." I said

"Then how are you guys gunna get rid of the sexual tension you have?" He asked

"Were not because we don't have any." I said Louis snorted

"I'm not sexually frustrated." I said to him he flashed over to me his body against mine his face inches from mine

"Then why are your hormones striking right now?" He asked I looked away from him

"You can't keep all of that sexual frustration bottled up. One day you'll burst." He said

"No pun intended" He added I rolled my eyes

"Louis time to get going." Liam said knocking on the door

"K, She's almost ready" Louis said I heard Liam creak down the stairs I looked back from my door to Louis his eyes scanning my face

"C'mon lets get this spell over with." I said

"What no good-bye kiss?" He asked

I sighed looking up at him

"Louis..." I said

"It's easier to do a spell with an empty mind." He said

"How do you know all this stuff about witches?" I asked

"I knew one or two during my time." He said I nodded. Suddenly an idea popped into my head. Louis was perfect, since Harry didn't want a relationship why not kiss someone else? I looked back up at Louis and pulled his face down to mine his hands grabbed my waist

after a moment our lips came apart.

"Thanks" I said

"For what?" He asked confused I giggled as I walked away from him

"For taking some of my frustrations out."

"You used me?" He asked I nodded

He made an O with his mouth but smiled as he said,

"You Slut" He said

"I've been called worse I said smiling he chuckled and we exited

"Feel free to use me whenever" He said with a wink I shook my head smiling when we got to the bottom of the stairs I locked eyes with Harry and my heart sunk. He held my eyes for a long minute before I was pulled into the office to perform the spell.