Love Lust (Sequel to Blood Lust)

Months after the wolves were ran out of town things seem back to normal.
Ellie can give birth any day, most of all they had repaired their house completely getting what Liam always wanted. To stay home, everyone had their mates, and their lovers. Kelsey and Louis are happy, but when the towns population goes up and not in Louis' favor could it all go down the drain for Louis? Louis had a lot on his plate, after taking in Hailey, Karleigh and Kelsey that adds 3 to his list of 4 fledglings it's a lot of responsibility... And for one of the most irresponsible, childish 21 hear olds well technically he's 139.... That's even worse. Lets stick to 21. He cares for each and every one of them in different ways. Could another war break out or can he keep everything tamed before all hell breaks lose?

179. First Meal At Home

(Harry's POV)

After I slid the box onto the highest shelf in my closet I stepped down. I smelt food and walked out of my room closing my door behind me I walked down the steps the darkness of the early evenings from the approaching winter exposed in the huge windows that went from the top of the ceiling on the second floor all the way down to the floor on the first floor. I swung off the railing and walked into the kitchen, everyone was doing something... Niall and Hailey were setting the table Kelsey and Zayn were making a salad and Liam was stirring something in a pot but from what I could smell it was something with tomatoes and I smelt blood.

"Where's Louis and Kar?" I asked suddenly territorial.

"Outside on the deck" Zayn said sounding in a good mood more like proud of himself.. I lingered my eyes on him for an extra second

"What?" He asked

"Nothing." I said giving him the same amount of attitude he gave me. I walked out onto the deck and saw Louis barbecuing and Karleigh sitting in front of the bonfire wrapped in a blanket wearing a yarn hat.

The deck was lit by several lights

"What's for dinner?" I asked

"Steak and potatoes with Liam's special blood sauce." Louis says I stepped over walking over and sitting beside Karleigh I wrapped myself in her blanket not that I was cold I just wanted to be close to her.

"What about this young one?" I asked

"I'm older than you Loser." She said

"Technically.. you died.. Hence all your years died with you so.. your starting all over" I said she looked at me for a moment and pushed my shoulder

"Shut up." She said with a giggle I put my arm around her shoulders

"So I'm 3 years older than you" I said sticking my tongue out at her

"I'm not a vampire so it doesn't count" She said I flicked her nose

"So what are you making for Karleigh? She can't have blood sauce." I said

"Liam's making tomato for her." Louis said flipping a steak. He looked down at the steaks on the grill and I could tell something was wrong with him.

"Why don't you go inside, It's getting to cold.. I'll put the fire out" I said turning to Karleigh she nodded and walked into the house. I looked over at Louis and raised my brows at him

"So.. What's bothering you?" I asked

"My mother.." He said

"That's not it.. there's something else.. Is it about Zayn and Kelsey?" I asked he turned to me

"Why did he say anything?" Louis asked almost right after the words left my lips

"No.. What did he do now?" I asked

"He's turning Kelsey against me." He said

"Why would he do that?" I asked

"Because he's in love with her" Louis says impatiently.

"He cant be.. That's stupid.. Zayn in love with Kelsey?" I asked

"He is Harry. He may not be in love with her but he is infatuated with her.. Something inside him clicked when he came back to life he thinks he doesn't have to respect me anymore.. I can't believe him.. It's just not Zayn.. He was always so respectful and loyal now I don't even trust him enough to tell him what were having for breakfast without the fear of him running to the fridge and burning all the ingredients to that meal." Louis says

"You really feel that way about him?" I asked he nodded

"Well you have to put him in his place.. He has to know who's boss." I said

"Why so he can go over to Kelsey and tell her that I beat him up?" he asked

"Then I'll do it, I'm older than him." I said

"By like an hour" Louis says with a slight pull at a smile

"I can still do it. Everyone knows how I'm your second in command." I said

"Sending you to do my dirty work will still look pretty bad." He said

"I'll say it's personal.. I'll say that I like Kelsey." I said

"Are you sure?" He asked I nodded

"You guys JUST got back together after all that drama. I'm not going to let Zayn ruin that." I said he nodded

"Thanks Harry."