Love Lust (Sequel to Blood Lust)

Months after the wolves were ran out of town things seem back to normal.
Ellie can give birth any day, most of all they had repaired their house completely getting what Liam always wanted. To stay home, everyone had their mates, and their lovers. Kelsey and Louis are happy, but when the towns population goes up and not in Louis' favor could it all go down the drain for Louis? Louis had a lot on his plate, after taking in Hailey, Karleigh and Kelsey that adds 3 to his list of 4 fledglings it's a lot of responsibility... And for one of the most irresponsible, childish 21 hear olds well technically he's 139.... That's even worse. Lets stick to 21. He cares for each and every one of them in different ways. Could another war break out or can he keep everything tamed before all hell breaks lose?

180. First Meal At Home Pt. 2

(Harry's POV)

Dinner was an awkward situation... It was almost completely quiet. It wasn't like us, We were all usually shouting and joking around but tonight it was quiet.

"So Karleigh when do you want those driving lessons? That Camaro is going to be here any day now." Niall says Karleigh smiled

"Oh yeah! I completely forgot." Karleigh said I looked to my right at her as I scooped more potatoes into my mouth.

"Let's say we do it this weekend?" Niall said

"Me and you?" Karleigh asked pointing her fork at Niall then herself.

"Yeah, Unless you want Harry or Louis to take you" Niall says

"With you is ok" Karleigh says I looked over at Louis he slightly brought his brows up almost as if surprised and continued to eat. I cleared my throat and lifted my glass of water to my lips.

After Dinner we all went to our rooms. I took this time to open that box Marianne had "gifted" me. I opened the lid and pulled out the stuff, I opened a photo album when I noticed it was full of birth certificates.. Certificates of birth to MY family.. My bloodline... All of the Styles family. When I plucked out one with a familiar name... Anastasia. I looked at it for a moment the name was on the tip of my tongue but I didn't know why I took such a high noticing to it. I scratched my chin and shrugged shutting the album I shut the box once more as a knock clapped against my door. I sped to my closet putting the box back and flashed over to my door and opened it

"Yeah?" I said opening it.

"Harry?" I heard a whisper the hall was dark

"Hello?" I whispered back

"Just get in the damn room" My arm was grabbed and dragged into my room from the strength I could tell it was Louis.

I sat on my wheelie chair at my desk as Louis shut my door. He dug something out of his pocket and lit a lighter from his hand he lit the end and started to slowly walk around waving it around

"What are you doing?" I asked he continued to do it quietly whispering something before her placed it in an empty glass it still smoked

"Sage" He said

"Why would you sage the room?" I asked

"So we can speak freely" He said then the thought hit me

"How do you know how to sage?" I asked

"Harry.. I'm 140 years old. I think I would have learned from a witch how to." He said I nodded

"Point taken." I said he sat on the foot of my bed

"I've been thinking about this Zayn thing" he said I chuffed

"Don't worry about it Louis... I got it covered" I said

"That's the thing I don't want you to do it." He said

"Why not?" I asked

"I have to do it..." Louis said

"But Kelsey will be SO pissed" I said

"Zayn needs to know his place. I need to do it." Louis says I rolled my eyes

"What ever you say Lou" I said

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked

"Nothing." I said with a slight sigh.

"Are you actually mad that I want to fight Zayn?" He asked

"No.. I'm mad because you finally got things worked out with Kels.. She's happy, your happy. I don't want to have to listen to you two fight and I don't want to hear that Niall had to tackle you to the floor to stop you from punching Kelsey she is more than 50 years younger than you. If you actually punched her in the face her skull would have been cracked BEYOND vampire hearing. Do you know what that would have done to Hailey her cousin or Karleigh her SISTER. Don't cause anymore drama. You hurt Kelsey.... You hurt all of us so I suggest you swallow your pride before you fuck things up. Stop being such a power whore." I said Louis stared at me in disbelief. When his hand was wrapped around my throat and my back slamming against the wall I gasped for air.

"Maybe I have the wrong fledgling who needs to be put in his place. Don't you ever talk to me that way, Don't point out something I have complete control over. Mind your own damn business Harry." Louis says I shoved him off he seemed un affected as he stepped back

"Correct me if I'm wrong but this IS my business. Your business became mine the moment you killed me." I said he looked at me and then his eyes went down to the floor.

"Louis I-"

"I think were done here.. Goodnight Harry"

He walked out shutting my door I sighed and felt so frustrated I just through up my middle finger and stripped off my shirt and opened up my bed crawling into it. I pulled the covers up to my nose and sighed and curled up and closed my eyes.