Love Lust (Sequel to Blood Lust)

Months after the wolves were ran out of town things seem back to normal.
Ellie can give birth any day, most of all they had repaired their house completely getting what Liam always wanted. To stay home, everyone had their mates, and their lovers. Kelsey and Louis are happy, but when the towns population goes up and not in Louis' favor could it all go down the drain for Louis? Louis had a lot on his plate, after taking in Hailey, Karleigh and Kelsey that adds 3 to his list of 4 fledglings it's a lot of responsibility... And for one of the most irresponsible, childish 21 hear olds well technically he's 139.... That's even worse. Lets stick to 21. He cares for each and every one of them in different ways. Could another war break out or can he keep everything tamed before all hell breaks lose?

203. Evident

(Karleigh's POV)

The next morning I woke up beside Harry I smiled to myself and slipped off the bed pulling his white shirt over my head I walked to my closet pulling on some pj pants. I walked out of the room shutting the door I tip toed down the hall and went into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of orange juice and put a breakfast sandwich in the microwave from the freezer. The kitchen door creaked open and I turned around seeing Louis walk in he nodded to me walking over beside me flicking on the kettle

"You and Harry back together?" He asked

"No." I said trying to suppress a smile shaking my head suddenly the hickey on my neck felt like it was 10x bigger than it actually was. Louis nodded smirking

"What?" I asked he reached over to me moving my hair over my shoulder he put his finger on the hickey circling it

"I heard you guys last night." He says and starts to impersonate me making moaning sounds and whispering Harry's name.

"I don't know what you're talking about..." I said he chuckled

"Then what's that?" He asked I swatted his hand away smirking he chuckle he turned back to get the tea bags out of cupboard then I saw them.

"What are these?" I asked using my fingers to trace the long scratch marks.

"Let's just say Harry isn't the only one who goes rough" he said winking to me with a smirk. I shook my head at him.

"Go easy on my sister." I said

"Hey tell her to go easy on me... She's an animal." He said

"Ok.. Moving on." I said

"What? You don't like to talk about your sex life?" He asked leaning on the counter.

"Actually I do.. I just don't want to with you." I said

"Ouch?" He said the microwave went off I reached up taking the sandwich out placing it on a napkin. I got my orange juice and sat at the island on a barstool Louis finished making his tea and walked over sitting beside me.

"So what took you and Harry so long?" Louis asked I took a bite of the sandwich and put it down

"I don't know, it's been pretty rocky.." I said Louis reached over picking up the sandwich and taking a bite and putting it back.

"Is that why he went all rough on you? Show you what you've been missing?" He said pointing to the hickey.

"I guess so.. What explains you going all rough?" I asked taking another bite he shrugged

"Gotta keep it interesting." He said

"Keeping it interesting consists is kinky sexual moments not being so rough she digs into your back so deep that it takes over night to just leave a scratch with vampire healing." I said

"Let's just say I've got a little competition.. I thought she was flirting behind my back I was a little angry." He said

I was amazed at the truth Louis was saying he was usually very secretive.

"With who?" I asked he looked over at me taking the sandwich off the napkin taking a bite.

"His name is Ashton, he's part of Harry's little group." Louis said

"Lou he looks not a year over 17." I said

"So? He might be like 75 years old." He said

"Louis Kelsey loves you. She would never cheat on you." I said

"I cheated on her remember?" He said my heart twisted

"Yeah." I said he looked me over

"That make you uncomfortable?" He asked I nodded

"Sorry." He said taking another bite

"Did you talk to her about it?" I asked

"She got mad at me a little.. I fixed it... Sorta." He said

"You two need to have a night where you sit down and talk. Don't cover it up with sex." I said he nodded

"I didn't even plan on sleeping with Harry last night. I avoided kissing him because I wanted to know that he was with me and only me. You and Kelsey need to understand eachother's boundaries and what really ticks you guys off." I said he looked down and sipped his tea.

"I need to go out.. Do somethings wrap my head around some stuff." He said I nodded

"I'm going to get ready.. Tell everyone what I'm doing." He said I nodded

"Thanks" he said he got up and pecked my cheek and walked out of the kitchen I nodded and finished off the sandwich cleaning up I walked out of the kitchen and sat on the sofa. I flicked through the channels. I heard a door close up stairs and saw Louis. Hair done in a swoop type style dressed in black jeans and a "the who" shirt he sighed and looked over at me flicking his head for me to follow him. I followed him to the door and he looked outside the first flakes of snow were falling he pulled the black beanie from his back pocket

"Gotta look the part." He said since he doesn't get cold. I went into the closet grabbing a black jacket for him.

"Be safe alright?" I said he nodded and walked out grabbing his car keys.

I sighed and walked back into the living room curling up under a blanket.