Love Lust (Sequel to Blood Lust)

Months after the wolves were ran out of town things seem back to normal.
Ellie can give birth any day, most of all they had repaired their house completely getting what Liam always wanted. To stay home, everyone had their mates, and their lovers. Kelsey and Louis are happy, but when the towns population goes up and not in Louis' favor could it all go down the drain for Louis? Louis had a lot on his plate, after taking in Hailey, Karleigh and Kelsey that adds 3 to his list of 4 fledglings it's a lot of responsibility... And for one of the most irresponsible, childish 21 hear olds well technically he's 139.... That's even worse. Lets stick to 21. He cares for each and every one of them in different ways. Could another war break out or can he keep everything tamed before all hell breaks lose?

189. Club Night Pt. 2

(Kelsey's POV)

When we got to the club Louis slipped us into the VIP section and we went right to the bar louis keeping a tight grip on my hand through the crowed. We sat at the bar and ordered shots to start us off.

"To an awesome night." Louis said holding up his shot me, Hailey and Niall held ours up too.

We clinked glasses and poured them down our throats. I knew this was going to be an awesome night.

(Play 212 Azealia Banks ft. Lazy Jay)

Louis and I finally joined Niall and Hailey on the dance floor Louis and I's chest were close my hands on his shoulders his on my lower back as we grooved.

"This was a good idea, it already looks like Niall and Hailey are getting along" Louis says

"Thanks?" I said

"Niall will be happy tonight" Louis said with a smirk

"Why cause he's going to be getting some action?" I asked

"Am I going to be?" He asked I looked up at him with a smirk

"Maybe" I said he smirked

"Good enough for me" he said sliding his hands down to my butt.

I shook my head at him while smiling.

(Karleigh's POV)

"Zayn.. Do you have any 4's?" Liam asked Zayn as we sat around the living room table on the floor

"Go fish." Zayn said Liam sighed picking up a card it was my turn

"Harry do you have any 7's?" I asked

Harry handed me a 7 of clubs. I smiled putting my match to the side

"This is so booring!" Liam whined leaning his face on his hand propped up by his elbow.

"Yeah how come we weren't invited to this Club Night?" Zayn asked

"Cause it was an idea Louis and Kelsey came up with for Niall and Hailey." Harry said

"Still I mean they're out having fun and were here house sitting." Zayn says

"He has a point Harry" Liam said Harry sighed and put his cards down.

"Well, I'm going to go have a bath." He said he glanced at me as he pushed himself up walking up the stairs.

"Well?" Liam and Zayn asked

"Well what?" I asked

"Aren't you going to join him?" Zayn asked taking my cards out of my hands mixing them back in with the deck shuffling

"No." I said

"Surprising.." He said

"Me and Harry aren't together how is me not wanting to join him "surprising" to you?" I asked

"Woah easy Kar, it was just a joke." Zayn says I nodded

"I know sorry for snapping at you.." I said sighing picking up another hand of cards.

(Kelsey's POV)

I sat down at the bar "212" still ringing in my ears.

Louis had danced off with Niall and Hailey after I told him to go have fun as I drank myself mindless. I wasn't really in the dancing mood. We've been here 2 hours and I'm already bored. My phone vibrated against my leg. I harley used this thing. Louis had bought us all iPhone 5cs in different colours. Mine was purple. I unlocked the phone and looked at the text from Zayn. (Z= Zayn K= Kelsey)

Z: How's clubbing? It's so damn boring here! -_-

K: BORING. I'm at the bar all by myself

Z: left you alone? What an ass!

K: easy Zayn. I told him to go.

Z: I should be there!

K: why? To sit here and drink yourself to death with me?

That was when my hand was snatched from my hands I looked up alarmed only to see the blond Irish boy. He drunkily stumbled onto a stool putting my phone into his pocket

"Hi" he said with a drunken chuckle

"How drunk are you right now?" I asked

"Ha! I'm not even drunk." He said

"How many beers have you have?" I asked

"Umm... 10 that's max!" He said I smiled

"Counting shots and tequilas." I said

"Do you have to know everything?" He grumbled

"I'm guessing it's a lot more then." I said he nodded smiling widely

"Can I get you anything?" The bartender asked us

"I'll have 2 shots." I said

"Make that four." Niall said holding up both his hands

I held his hands down with a giggle towards the bartender as he turned away

"I hope you know you just held up ten fingers not four." I said

"Oops." He said with a chuckle and he sat up and picked up my hands waving them around

"Where's Louis and Hail?" I asked him

"Over there they made new friends!" Niall said I looked in the direction he was pointing and noticed Louis and Hailey sitting with a huge group of people laughing and drinking

"Why'd you leave?" I asked

"And pass up an opportunity to have you all to myself? No way!" He said with a wink I chuckled

Our shots arrived.

"Wait drink mine I'll drink yours!" He said I nodded smiling we linked our alarms I tipped my glass into his mouth he did the same to me.

Starships came on and Niall violently shook my arm

"Let's go!" He said swallowing down his shot

"Wait I'm not done drinking" I said he snatched my shot and tipped it into his mouth

"Now you are" he said pulling me onto the dance floor.

(It's optional if you wanna play it :p)

Niall spun me and we danced wildly laughing.

Niall sung along as we laughed so far I was liking Drunk Niall. Niall took my hands and twirled me around and pulled them onto his shoulders then put his hands ONG back spinning around we were lucky he didn't bump into anyone.

"Higher that a motherfucka!" Niall shouted with the crowed I laughed

(Karleigh's POV)

I walked up the stairs going into my room I went into my closet flicking on the light I changed into pjs and walked out into the dark room once more. I found my way to my bed and laid under the covers I laid on my side clutching the blankets to my chest.

"Y'know for future reference turn on your light when you come into the room." I shot up to get a hand clamped over my mouth

"Don't scream." He whispered I nodded he let go I reached over flicking on my lamp

"Harry?!" I whisper shouted at him laid there innocently

"What?" He asked

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Oh c'mon it's not like you haven't laid in a bed next to me." He said

"Yeah but you scared the hell out of me." I said

"Your heartbeat skyrocketed it was awesome I forgot what scaring humans was like" he said

"Well it's not funny." I said

"Ok.. It wasn't funny I'm sorry." He said

"You better be" I said he smirked

"You shouldn't back talk me.. I mean your so vulnerable.." He said

"You sound like a rapist." I said

He snorted I smiled

"Look a smile" he said poking my small dimple I looked into his eyes he sat up to my height and his face was close to mine I let my eyes trail over his face he tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear and looked like he was restraining himself he laid back once more puffing up the pillow. I laid back down under the blankets and closed my eyes

"Hey. Stay awake." I grumbled

"Harry, I think you're forgetting I'm human. I need sleep." I said he nodded

"You're right.." He said

"Ok. I'll see you in the morning." I said

"Yep." He said he pulled the blankets up sliding under them in his black pj pants and white tshirt

"Um what are you doing?" I asked

"Going to sleep?" He said giving me a face like "what else would I be doing?" Or a "are you mentally retarded?" Look.

"Nevermind." I said sighing

"Goodnight." I said flicking off the light.

I turned away from him. When I felt a hand slip around my waist staying on my stomach I felt the bed sink in more telling me he moved closer I hesitated before slipping my hand down and taking hold on his I could feel him smiling.

I smiled too. Closing my eyes with a smile for the first time in a while.

(Kelsey's POV)

Niall and I were dancing still.

Birthday by Selena Gomez was playing. The music was so loud! I looked around for Louis but couldn't find him in the crowed.

"Hey did you see Hailey and Louis?" I asked

"Naaah" Niall said still quite drunk.

"Looking for moi?" I turned and saw Hailey

"Yeah, where's Louis?" I asked her Hailey ran over to Niall wrapping her arms around her Niall took a red cup from someone walking by drinking it down.

"He's with those people." she said

"Who?" I asked

"They're very nice people." She said

"I don't care about that Hailey, where's Louis?" I asked

"They went out the back in the alley." She said

"Oh.." I said I grabbed someone who was walking by me

"Get these two to their car it's a 2013 range rover. Don't let them leave or walk away from you guard them until I come back." I said he nodded he didn't really have a choice since I compelled him.

Niall and Hailey followed him still shitfaced. I nodded and walked towards the back exit.