Love Lust (Sequel to Blood Lust)

Months after the wolves were ran out of town things seem back to normal.
Ellie can give birth any day, most of all they had repaired their house completely getting what Liam always wanted. To stay home, everyone had their mates, and their lovers. Kelsey and Louis are happy, but when the towns population goes up and not in Louis' favor could it all go down the drain for Louis? Louis had a lot on his plate, after taking in Hailey, Karleigh and Kelsey that adds 3 to his list of 4 fledglings it's a lot of responsibility... And for one of the most irresponsible, childish 21 hear olds well technically he's 139.... That's even worse. Lets stick to 21. He cares for each and every one of them in different ways. Could another war break out or can he keep everything tamed before all hell breaks lose?

152. Bite Me.

(Kelsey's POV)

I walked out of the bathroom seeing Louis arch himself up onto his elbows his beanie already on his head.

"Why are you up so early?" He asked I scanned him with my eyes his bare chest and the waistband of his boxers riding low. My eyes met with his once more they squinted slightly

"Unlike you.. I CAN leave so I wanted to do some shopping.." I said it was his turn to scan me

"bullshit." He says sitting up all the way the white sheet crumpling in his lap

"You aren't doing this all by yourself for all we know she could still have Bloodrose." He said

"You gave her Bloodrose?! Are you Crazy?!" I whisper yelled at him he nodded

"Why would you do that?" I asked

"I wanted to protect her. She didn't know what I was.." He said I rolled my eyes with a sigh

"Oh Louis... You just took this to a whole different level." I said he slid off the bed pulling on black pj pants walking towards me

"Kels, I don't want you going out there this is your first time out of the UK. Things are different here." he said walking over to the mini kitchen turning on the kettle.

"How different can it possibly be?" She asked

"They drive on opposite sides of the road and their steering wheels are on the left side. They all have weird accents. You will get confused and lost the first fifteen minutes you walk out that door." He said turning to me

"Louis. I can do this. If I do get lost I'll call you." I said he sighed and walked over to the window and peaked out

"Are you sure you can do this alone?" He asked his back to me.

"I can." I said

"There is Vampires here Kelsey. Some are old I sensed them as soon as we landed. Our race.. It's scattered all over the globe." He said

"I know" I said

"Do you though?" He asked I brought my brows together. Louis turned to me

"You haven't seen or experienced half of the shit I've went through." He said

"I'm sorry but have you forgotten I didn't have money handed to me on a silver platter. Me.. Hailey and Karleigh.. We were alone, Scared and poor. We didn't even have enough money for a cheap motel we didn't know about the power of compulsion... We didn't know anything.. We lived in the woods all around London for almost 30 years until we met you and the boys. Imagine how that feels. I've gone through as much shit as you. Your not the only one with a shitty back story." I said

"Actually I think I've got you beat. My wife and children were murdered my sisters disappeared my mother who I loved more than ANYTHING was killed by what I am. My father hated me my whole life and at the age of 15 he was trying to find me wives. I got sexually assaulted when I was still a minor by my 20 year old fiancé. I had to KILL my own maker. I watched my baby that wasn't even born get stabbed right before my eyes. That baby didn't even open its eyes. It didn't even get to see his mother or his father, Maybe it was a baby girl maybe it was a baby boy, I don't know. I waited over 50 years to find people I stuck around with. I met the boys when I returned to London. I had friends I had people who cared about me. But of course knowing me I fucked up once more I killed my best friend. I didn't mean too. Now he has to live forever. Kelsey don't ever think for one second you've had it worse than me. I have had it worse. I have been betrayed by almost everyone I've met. or they have been killed." He said biting his lip his brows curled as tears threatened to come down. I stepped forwards

"If you wanna do this fine. Just remember what I said." He says

"I'm just sick of people dying on me." He said tears streaming down his cheeks

"I wont go." I said he nodded I walked forwards wrapping my arms around him he hugged me back burying his head in the arch on my neck.

"It will be ok." I whispered he coughed and sobbed lightly.

"I've got you Louis." I said he squeezed me tighter.

(Karleigh's POV)

I walked down the creaky stairs and walked into the kitchen and grabbed the kettle setting it on the counter. I plugged it in ready to switch it on.

"Get me a cup too please." I jumped and breathed heavily I turned at the chuckle and saw Harry leaning against the door frame.

"Relax, I'm not gunna hurt you." He said

"Oh bite me." I said

"Are you offering?" He asked raising his brows I shook my head finding myself slightly distracted by Harry's lack of clothing. ok fine I was very distracted. His skinny jeans low rising his v-line exposed and his shirtless torso with his tattoos. He walked forwards

"You know it helps the tea get made if you..." He stood VERY close to me and reached over flicking on the switch on the handle of the kettle

"Switch it on" He said his face inches from mine I smelt his mint breath and indescribable scent.

He stayed close to me his eyes flicking all over my face.

"Just kiss me, kiss me kiss me kiss me kiss me.." I kept saying in my mind

"JUST KISS HIM GOD DAMN IT!" I yelled at myself into mind but before I could Harry backed up to the fridge pulling it open.

"Cream or milk?" He said

"Milk." I said he nodded

Walking over to me he set the carton on the counter and stood there

"So whats on the human agenda today?" He asked I made a sound of thought

"I was think maybe...." I trailed off looking down his body. Staring at the waist band of his Calvin K boxers poking out of his grey pj pants.

"My eyes are up here love." He said putting my chin between his index and thumb lifting it to look into his eyes. He leaned in when the kettle started to make that dreadful squealing sound he turned his head away and poured the teas behind me

"Your turn to make them" He said and winked leaving the room I gulped and finally let out a breath that had been hitched inside me for so long.