Love Lust (Sequel to Blood Lust)

Months after the wolves were ran out of town things seem back to normal.
Ellie can give birth any day, most of all they had repaired their house completely getting what Liam always wanted. To stay home, everyone had their mates, and their lovers. Kelsey and Louis are happy, but when the towns population goes up and not in Louis' favor could it all go down the drain for Louis? Louis had a lot on his plate, after taking in Hailey, Karleigh and Kelsey that adds 3 to his list of 4 fledglings it's a lot of responsibility... And for one of the most irresponsible, childish 21 hear olds well technically he's 139.... That's even worse. Lets stick to 21. He cares for each and every one of them in different ways. Could another war break out or can he keep everything tamed before all hell breaks lose?

132. Anger Issues...

(Kelsey's POV)

The rain smacked against my window. I laid on my side un-moving. I laid on top of the blankets my legs hugged to my body. I missed them.. so much. I didn't just lose my sister but I lost Louis. I wasn't sure what Louis was to me, Losing him was so painful... Watching him fall back into Harry's chest I don't think I knew how much I still cared about him until he was gone. Waiting around for Louis to teach Karleigh how to come back is so hard. Hailey keeps fresh flowers and stuff in Louis' room where they both lay on his bed. I refuse to go in I don't wanna see them like that... I wiped the tear from my eye. I missed him.

(Louis' POV)

I stood leaning against Kelsey's wall.. I hated watching her cry like this. Karleigh was still trying to connect to her body which gave me about 2 hours on my own. One for Kelsey.. One for my boys.

I knew she couldn't see or hear me, there was no use in trying to connect to her. I tilted my head to the side looking at her. I slowly walked forwards and sat down on the edge of her bed on the side she wasn't laying on. I reached across and took one of her hands in my own. I then laid on my side facing her I laid close enough to take in her sweet scent. I knew she wouldn't feel me but I secretly hoped she did.

She started to quietly sob. I so badly wanted to be able to tell her it was alright.. I'd be home soon and be able to tell her I wanted her back. I wanted her to be mine again. I sat up still looking down at her as the setting sun lit her room in a reddish color. I heard the door open I saw Zayn, only a hoodie on over his shirtless torso. My heart sank at the scars of the stab wounds and a little circle from where the stake wound didn't completely heal I swallowed hard... I did this to him.

He walked forwards I moved down to the bottom of the bed when Zayn sat down Kelsey looked up at him

"You need to stop crying Kelsey.. I mean its not like their gone forever." Zayn said I nodded he took her hand

"Louis will be back... He'll bring Karleigh back and we will all be happy." Zayn said

"Do you hate him?" I heard her whisper Zayn brought his brows together

"Do I hate who?" He asked

"Louis" She says

"Why would I hate Louis?" He asked

"Because of what he did to you." She said

"It's more like what he did to you...." He said

"Me?" She asked

"He broke your heart Kelsey... He hasn't brought anything but darkness on you for the last 3 months." he says I shook my head vigorously.

"No.. Kelsey don't listen to him." I said

"Your some what right but Zayn I love him.. he loves me.. When he comes back I'm gunna tell him how I feel." She said I nodded happily

"Are you sure you wanna do that? I mean he did cheat on you and start sleeping with your little sister." Zayn said I stood up and gripped the foot board of her bed

"No. Kelsey don't listen to him. I love you!" I yelled

"Maybe he isn't right for me......" She trailed off

"Kelsey! No! Don't say that!" I yelled from the foot of her bed I looked at Zayn who nodded I walked forwards and threw a punch at him but I just went right threw him. I tried everything I could to get him to stop but he kept convincing Kelsey even further into the fact that I wasn't good enough for her.

"He isn't what he seems, He doesn't love you." Zayn says

"No Kelsey I do! Don't listen to him please hear me.. Please hear me.. I love you!" I shouted threw tears but she kept nodding to what Zayn was saying I put my hands threw my hair and shut my eyes as my tears flowed down my cheeks.

"He doesn't love me." Kelsey whispered sadly

"I will be here for you Kelsey.." Zayn said Kelsey nodded I walked forwards and took Kelsey's hand. She flinched away She felt it!

"What?" Zayn asked

"I just felt something on my hand." Kelsey says I see Zayn look around the room until his eyes set on me almost like he was staring into my soul he looked me over.. Could he see me?

"How about we go watch a film?" Zayn asked she nodded he took her hand leading her out of her room I punched the wall leaving a huge hole behind. I sank down the wall trying to control my anger trying to calm myself down I was so angry. How dare he? How dare she? She just gave up on me like that a snap of her fingers and I meant nothing. I growled and got up, Leaving her bedroom I took the old treasured sword from the wall and look at Zayn his arm around Kelsey as they watched a movie I started to walk towards him slowly I raised the sword when I felt a hand on my wrist I turned around quickly putting the tip of the blade on his chin until I realized who it was, Harry. He looked me over I almost dropped the knife how was it possible for him to see me, Hear me and touch me. I mean I felt invisible. I felt like no one would understand me or see me ever again. He took the sword from my hands and set it against the old piano that was missing a few keys he looked me over once more as tears filled his eyes he slammed his chest against mine wrapping me in a hug I hugged him back he took my arm leading me into his room

"How long is this gunna take lou?" He asked I shrugged

"I don't know how long these things last Harry Karleigh has to learn." I said

"Louis there has to be another way, were falling apart without you Niall hasn't fed or eaten something in 4 days, Liam hasn't stopped reading through those books Hailey keeps picking flowers and Zayn and Kelsey keep.. Well your looking at it." he said

"Flirting?" I asked

"Exactly. They aren't a good match Louis." He says

"I know. Zayn wasn't meant to love her." I said

"And I was?" He asked

"You were gunna keep her safe." I said

"I didn't think it was gunna happen that early..." Harry trails off

"My death has suspended it. But. as soon as I come back they're coming." I said

"Can't you ask for more time?" Harry asks I shook my head

"I've been putting them off for 25 years I don't think they will wait much longer." I said he nodded I stood silently

"Were you really gunna cut Zayn's head off? I mean after all you've already killed him once."

"He needs to keep his hands off my girl." Louis says

"Your girl?" Harry asked raising his brow

"Whatever." I said waving him off

I heard the screeching of the screen door opening and slamming.

"Who's here?" I asked on alert. Walking towards the door Harry plants his hand on my chest stopping me

"Don't be mad.." He says

"Who's in my house?" I asked

"Just a couple friends" He said I moved his hand from my chest and walked out of the room and went down the hall I felt Harry following me. I walked into the kitchen where the only entrance was. I stopped seeing those 5 Australian boys from the time before. and about 6 other people.

"Harry?" I said turning and looking up at him he leaned against the door way he looked down at me looking into my eyes

"Meet our new army."