Love Lust (Sequel to Blood Lust)

Months after the wolves were ran out of town things seem back to normal.
Ellie can give birth any day, most of all they had repaired their house completely getting what Liam always wanted. To stay home, everyone had their mates, and their lovers. Kelsey and Louis are happy, but when the towns population goes up and not in Louis' favor could it all go down the drain for Louis? Louis had a lot on his plate, after taking in Hailey, Karleigh and Kelsey that adds 3 to his list of 4 fledglings it's a lot of responsibility... And for one of the most irresponsible, childish 21 hear olds well technically he's 139.... That's even worse. Lets stick to 21. He cares for each and every one of them in different ways. Could another war break out or can he keep everything tamed before all hell breaks lose?

169. Airhorn Wake-UP

(Karleigh's POV)

I opened my eyes slowly and sat up the last thing I remembered was hearing Niall and Hailey shouts of pain and gun shots. I put a hand to my head with a grunt

"Headache?" I jumped from the sudden imput I looked over. Niall.

"Oh Niall you scared me" I said

"Sorry" he apologized shyly with a small smile.

"I had one too. I brought you these." He said handing me two pills

"and this" He adds holding out a glass of water

"Thanks" I said popping the headache pills into my mouth and swallowing them down with water

"When did you wake up?" I asked Niall realized he was going to be here for a conversation and sat on the edge of my bed.

"A few hours ago." He said

"How are you doing?" I asked putting my hand on his bruised one

"Well, I'm not dead." He said I smiled slightly looking up at him his purple eye and split lip made him look like he got into a bar fight.

"What happened to your eye? I thought you fell backward?" I asked

"I didn't go down the first time cause my shield.. the guy came up to me and smashed the back of his gun against my eye" He said pointing to his eye his Irish accent making the words change and causing the words to slur.

"Will it stay long?" I asked

"No, Louis said it should be gone by tonight" Niall says

"Their home?" I asked

"Yeah, but they went out hunting for fresh blood." Niall says

"Who's they?" I asked

"Liam, Zayn, Louis, Kelsey, Hailey and Harry. It's just you and me for a bit." He said I nodded

Silence grew.

"Who were those guys?" I asked quietly Niall looked at me

"A problem." He said I nodded

"What did they want?" I asked Niall shrugged

"Come down when your ready, Ok?" He said placing his hand on my knee I nodded he kissed my cheek and nodded to me leaving the room I sighed and rubbed my temples.

I swung off my bed and went into my closet changing and heading down the stairs.

(Kelsey's POV)

A group of campers had chosen a spot just in a clearing where we had been walking we were trying to sneak up on them but Zayn and Louis' constant bitching wasn't helping one bit.

"If it wasn't for you leaving this wouldn't have happened." Zayn said

"Maybe if you would grow a pair maybe every time I leave I know someone besides Harry and Liam can protect the coven" Louis said

"You saying I'm weak?" Zayn asks

"No, I'm saying you can't protect anyone, Not even yourself." Louis said

"Yeah because that's YOUR job remember to protect me?" Zayn asked

"It's not like since I turned you my whole life depends on your safety sometimes you have to be able to protect your self." Louis says

"Can you guys shut up? We're trying to hunt" Harry whispers

"He started it" Zayn and Louis said in union

"Well I'm ending it, Holy shit you guys just take what ever drama you have a burry it. DEEP cause you got to get your shit together if you wanna hunt." Harry said Louis nodded same with Zayn.

"Good. Now C'mon." Harry said

(Karleigh's POV)

Niall crashed on the couch leaving me awake alone I surfed through the lame channels we got up here and eventually found a show worth watching. I sighed and put my head back I looked to my side Niall laying on his back his purple eye still there, His arm behind his head, One of his legs across my lap and his other one arched leaning against the back of the couch his hair still quiffed and fuzzy looking. He wore black skinny jeans, white supras and a dark red long sleeve shirt with buttons down the first half of the shirt. I sighed I was actually bored.

I slowly slipped out from under Niall's leg. I tiptoed into Louis' room. He always kept a few airhorns. That's how he woke us up sometimes. I grabbed one and tip toed back down the stairs avoiding the creaky parts.

I tip toed up beside Niall he slept so innocently and harmless and went behind the couch and held the airhorn above Niall's head and pressed down on the horn a loud sound erupted Niall shot up but rolled off the couch pushing the coffee table away with a screech I started laughing so hard I had to clutch my stomach.

Niall sat up and looked at me an innocent/afraid face on.

"What'd you do that for?!" He asked

"I'm sorry" I said while laughing

"Don't forget your still human, I can catch you now." He says I dropped the air horn and made a run for it. I swung myself onto the stairs and ran Niall cut me off I turned around and slid down the railing and ran into the corridor. he flashed in front of me leaning against the door way he brushed the non existent dirt off his shoulder. I shook my head smiling I turned to run when he hooked his arm around my waist he tickled me holding me up my back against his chest I laughed

"You having a heartbeat is so weird." He said putting me down

"I was wondering myself why those bullets didn't kill me.." I said

"They were stunner bullets they go in deep but believe it or not they don't really do any damage well unless they were shot into the head." He said I nodded

'Would't that damage anyone?" I asked

"Don't be a smartass." He said I stuck my tongue out at him

"I can do whatever I want" I said He shook his head and hooked his arm around my waist one more time and started to spin me we were laughing and giggling when the door opened I stared straight into the green eyes of Harry.