Love Lust (Sequel to Blood Lust)

Months after the wolves were ran out of town things seem back to normal.
Ellie can give birth any day, most of all they had repaired their house completely getting what Liam always wanted. To stay home, everyone had their mates, and their lovers. Kelsey and Louis are happy, but when the towns population goes up and not in Louis' favor could it all go down the drain for Louis? Louis had a lot on his plate, after taking in Hailey, Karleigh and Kelsey that adds 3 to his list of 4 fledglings it's a lot of responsibility... And for one of the most irresponsible, childish 21 hear olds well technically he's 139.... That's even worse. Lets stick to 21. He cares for each and every one of them in different ways. Could another war break out or can he keep everything tamed before all hell breaks lose?

140. Agree To Disagree

(Karleigh's POV)

I sat on the dock reading a book I found on Louis' shelf an old book from the 1800's it was amazing how creative people were back then. I smiled as I read more, It was quite funny actually I wondered if Louis was ever inspired to write or even draw. I looked over the lake before I looked back down at the pages my bare feet in the water waving back and forth I wore leggings the legs pushed up a cool breeze picked up, other then the warm sun beating down the day was cool refreshing.

"Good book?" I looked behind me I smiled folding the worn corner and closing the book placing it on my lap.

"I can hardly read the title but either way its good." I said Liam smiled pushing the legs of his jeans up to his knees and sticking his legs in sitting beside me. I tugged my hair back putting it in a high pony tail

"May I?" He asked reaching over to my lap

"knock yourself out" I said wrapping the elastic around my hair. He took the book from my lap and turned it over reading the cover

"Mysteries Of The Deep Blue" He read aloud

"How could you see that?" I asked he looked up from the book at me his brown eyes playfully questioning me

"Oh! right.. Your Psychic.." I said he smiled

"So what else can you do with that power?" I asked

"Not a lot." He said

"Well, Agree to disagree." I said he looked over at me and smiled leaning back on the palms of his lands our feet brushed each other under water.

"I can sense almost anything." He said

"Like what?" I asked

"Lies, Hurt, Pain, Anger, Lust... Blood." He said I nodded

Things grew silent the only sounds remaining was the water washing up on the shore our lapping against the dock.

"Do you ever miss Ellie?" I asked he looked down at the water and then across the lake.

"Sometimes." he said

"Did you have a girlfriend before her?" I asked he nodded

"What was her name?" I asked

"Danielle." He said

"My mom almost named me Danielle.." I said he slightly smiled

"Anyways I wouldn't haven't to keep you in that topic so what else do you wanna talk about?" I asked

"Are you coming to the battle?" He asked I shook my head

"Cornell Styles won't let me go..." I said rolling my eyes

"Maybe it's because your weak" He said with a smirk I playfully shoved him but due to his spot too close to the edge of the dock he fell over with a splashed I giggled he surfaced and threw the book onto the dock

"Cluts!" I said he spit a perfect rainbow arch of water at me I gasped due to the coolness. I started to laugh

"Ok come on out now." I said he shook his head

"No, I like it in here" He said backstroking

"Liam." I warned

"Karleigh." He said

"I'm older than you so don't think I wont drag you out of there" I said

"How are you supposed to catch something you cant even see?" Liam asked arching a brow.

"I can see you" I said he wiggled his brows and slowly lowered himself into the water until there was nothing left.

I sighed

"Oh come on.." I whispered just waiting for him to jump out and scare me.

"BOO!" Liam shot out of the water and grabbed me pulling me into the water I quickly swam to the top and started to giggle and laugh with him.

(Harry's POV)

I stood at the edge of the wooden balcony at the front of the house staring down at Liam and Karleigh I watched as they swam around laughing and carrying on. I put one of my hands threw my curls pulling them back with a sigh. I picked up one of the pots from the edge that was holding a flower and threw it, It smashed off a tree I turned around once more putting both hands threw my hair and pulling. I started to pace, Had I lost her this time? Were they just friends? Was I being too protective? so many questions flew from one side of my mind to the other. Did I even deserve her anymore? Have we actually grown apart?