I Surrender (Sequel to I'm Not Yours Anymore)

Kaya, Audrey and Tianna are currently with One Direction. When Audrey tells a Lie of two will she break everyone apart, AGAIN! How will she pick up the broken pieces.
(SEQUEL TO I'M NOT YOURS ANYMORE)

10. Help

Tianna's P.O.V

I ran out of the bus and I ran to the woods, I knew that they were following me but I didn't care. All I could think of is how I left like that. I stopped in the middle of no where thinking about what I'm doing and how mush of a bitch I'm being. So I turned around and walked back to them.

Zayn's POV

She's gone. We stopped looking for her after she ran into the woods. By now Kaya was putting ice on my cheek.

"Zayn stop moving"

"I can't I need her here"

"Do you wanna be alone"

"Yeah." I said while looking down.

Kaya and everyone else started walking outside. I sat there thinking about Tianna, she was my everything. I remember the 1st time we met each other, she was so hard to get.

Flashback

"Were leaving now" I heard Kaya yell. Then before we could say anything they were out the door.

"So tell us about yourself" Niall said

"Well you know our names" Audrey said

"And what you don't know is that i wanna leave but now you do so great" I said

"Okay....." Liam says

"Sorry shes a bit rude and cranky like all the time" Audrey told them "shes tough,but very talented,hard-to-get the guys say but manly plays that way"

"Hey lets not tell everyone about just Tianna"

"I wanna know more about Tianna" Zayn says

i then look at him with a smirk on my face then I chuckle

"Look you'll probably learn more about me in your dreams famous boy" I say with that I walk to my room

Zayn's POV

"Zayn just got rejected by the girl HE likes" Louis says

"I see what you mean Audrey'

"Yeah sometimes well always its a hassle getting her up in the morning'

Then for a while just a dead awkward silence was filled in the room

Then Louis decided to talk

"So Audrey what about you"

"What oh me well you can tell im hyper,fun,nice, adventurous,funny, and always easy to wake up in the morning'

"Nice"Louis says

"You know I don't think Tianna's coming out for awhile"

"yeah she does that a lot when shes in her mood which is always manly"

"Well lets not bother her cause i'm not getting yelled at by the hiding morning monster" says Louis

'I HEARD THAT" Tianna yells

"STALKER" I yell back

'HOW IS IT STALKING WHEN YOUR TALKING ABOUT ME"

'WHAT EVER TIANNA JUST LEAVE"

Flashback over.

I was about to get up but I felt a hand on my hand where I was holding the ice. I looked up at the face and it was SLENDER MAN!!! JKJKJL...LOL. It was her, the girl I needed, loved, and always want, Tianna

UPDATE, FINALLY BACK ON MY STORY GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Tianna