Fading Away

Skyler Ross is your average 17 year old teen... or that is what everyone thinks. She looks at that cute curly haired boy on the tv and thinks just what every other girl thnks... little does she know they were best friends, more tha best friends they were more like brother and sister. She dosent remember him, but he thinks of her every second of his life. Three years ago skyler was in a car wreck and lost all of her memories. All of her childhood, all of her friends and all of her family, GONE, all lost and never to be remembered. That was untill that "Cute curly haired boy" makes a suprise visit and just when she thinks her world is caving in her brings her back to the past. Will she ever remember or will she be forever

12. Over Again<3

Harrys POV
I looked at the time. 2:00.
"We should probally go home now I would not want your mom to walk in to five teenage boys in your house"
"Yea and we have school tomorrow so we should probally go to sleep" I said
"No you do not" Louis said "you dont have to go to school as long as you are with us"
"Thats true" Jess said
"Yes but my mom would never trust me again if she came home to five sleeping boys" I said
"I thought your mom said she woulnt be home tonight" Harry said
"Yea but, it is not tonight any more it is 'tomorrow' " I said "Here I will call her, just be quiet"
I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed her number.
Mom: Hello?
Me: Hey mom, when are you going to get home?"
Mom: I was going to be home now but the computers crashed and it dosent look like i will be home for another 3 to 4 hours."
Me: Oh, I'm sorry thats not good, I just wanted to know where you were Night!" I hung up and walked back to the boys.
"You have three hours" I said and sat down. "Wheres Harry?"
"He went to the bathroom" Louis said looking up from his phone.
"I need to go get my phone charger" I said and walked up to my room. When I was passing the bathroom I heard Harry talking to someone.
"It dosent make any sence I have tried so hard but it is not working...Well no, but i got interupted everytime I tried.....Yes, yes and yes none of it works....no I wont give up....by Mom" I heard him unlock the door so I ran into my room. I got my charger and walked out to the hall. I heard harry singing a song.

If you’re pretending from the start like this,
With a tight grip, then my kiss
Can mend your broken heart
I might miss everything you said to me

And I can lend you broken parts
That might fit like this
And I will give you all my heart
So we can start it all over again

Can we take the same road two days in the same clothes
And I know just what she’ll say if I make all this pain go
Can we stop this for a minute
You know, I can tell that your heart isn’t in it or with it

I was not paying attention to where I was walking. I felt my feet slip out from under me and began to fall down the stairs. When I fell my back hit the corner of the book shelf. I hit about three or four stairs ans then I stopped when two arms wrapped around me and picked me up. I had a sharp pain in my back and Leg.
"Thanks" I said as Harry picked me up bridal style and carried me into the bathroom. He sat me on the sink counter and I looked at his Hands. They were stained with blood.
"I-i-is that from-m me?" I asked
"Shh, Your ok. Where are the bandages"
I could not talk, I just pointed to the cabinet are in. I started to have flash backs of the blood dripping down my head. The smell of gasoline and Fire. A horn blaring n my ear.
"No, No, stop, stop it, stop!"  I screamed
"Shh, Skyler your ok. Calm down, its alright" His finger was rubbing circles on my thigh. I was bawling. "shh. Skyler, your ok now, nothing can hurt you"
I calmed down and took a deep breath "Ok" I said
Harry turned me around and looked at me. "May I?" he asked. "Yea"
Harry lifted my shirt up and washed out the cut. He put a bandage on my back.
"I did not know you had a tattoo?" He said looking at the Dandelion on my back.
"Well I would hope not" I said
"Why" he looked at me confused.
"You just met me, if you knew I had a tattoo you would be like some sort of creeper" I laughed at him.
"Plenty of people creep on me, why cant I creep on you." he said with a smirk.
"Because I am not famous you doof" I said
"And I am?" he raised his eyebrow
"Yes. May I jog your memory, you are HARRY STYLES! You are in One Direction and your face is on about every magizane in the world may I add"
"I know" he said and srugged his shoulders "Can you walk?"
"I dont know, Why?"
"Well your leg is preety bruised"
I looked down at my leg and saw that my knee was swollen and the bottom of my leg was blue.
"I can try" I said. I slipped down off the counter using my arms for support and tried to walk. I failed.
Dont fear, Doctor Harry is hear!" Harry once again lifted me up and carried me.
"One problem Harry"
"Hmm" He said about to open the door.
"I dont think it would look verry good carrying a shirtless Skyler to the emergency room" I laughed
"Well to your room we go!" Harry carried me to my room and Jessie was on my bed.
"This will be fun to hear" she said looking at us.
"Ummm...well..." Harry said
"Actually I don't know how she fell I just heard a bang so I turned around to see what had happened and she was falling down the stairs"
"Okay. But why is she shirtless" She said and raised an eyebrow.
"Her back split open and I had to clean it. Then she couldn't walk so I carried her to get a new shirt. We are going to the emergency room now are you coming" He asked.
Jessie looked at me and knew actually what I was thinking. I don't do hospitals, or cars. I will get in a car if i am driving but no one else can drive me except Jess, I trust her. Jess handed me a black T-shirt with pink letters that said 'Fly with Me' on it.
"Here you go" she said. "Um...Harry, I am going to drive, Skyler does not really let other people drive anymore" she said glaring at him.
"No, Jess, its ok I need to learn how to face my fears. I mean he is not the one who crashed the car" I said laughing. They both just glared at me not laughing at all.
"No Skyler I AM driving" Jess said grabbing her keys and walking down the stairs. That was really weird. Harry carried my down the steps and to the door. He explained what happened to the boys and they called simon to tell him they were ready to go. I got in the car and put my seatbelt on. It hurt my back being pushed against the seat. "Ouch!" I said when we hit a bump.
"Sky, unbuckle your seatbelt" Harry said
"N-n-no. Do you want to kill me. I cant unbuckle I will get tossed out of the car" I looked around frantically getting neverous.
"Skyler, do you trust that Jess is not going to wreck this car" Harry said to me.
"Y-yes"
"Then listen if she doesn't wreck you will be fine"
"But what if she does"
"She will not wreck this car"

Harrys POV
Seeing the fear in her eyes made me sad. Knowing that I caused all of that to happen. She slowly unbuckled and sat up. I pulled her over so that her head was rested on my lap and her back was in the air. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Her leg looked bad. her knee was twisted to the side and the bottom of her leg was blue and black. It was starting to get puffy.
"We are here" Jessie said
    I looked back down into her eyes. Then at her lips. The lips I have been trying to kiss all day. The lips that form the beautiful smile that turns into a wonderful laugh. The laugh that feels the silence in the room and lights up everyones day.
"Get out of the car Harry" Jessie said to me.
"Coming"I said. I picked her up and carried her into the Emergency Room. I could feel her shaking.
"Skyler, look at me"

Skylers POV
"Skyler, look at me" I did as i was told and looked up to Harry.
"There is nothing to be scared of, I know that you hate this. I know it reminds you of the wreck, but you need help. I think you broke your leg. Now, calm down, forget about that day and listen to the doctor. Ok?
"Okay" I responded.
"Now Mrs.Ross what have you done here" The doctor said when he walked in.
"I fell down the stairs when I tripped" I said to him.
"Well we are going to take and X-ray of your leg. I believe by the way it looks you probably broke it"
He wheeled be away in a wheelchair and placed me on the X-ray table. They took three X-rays all from different angles and then I was sent back with Harry and Jess. When I got near the room I could hear them arguing. When I got in the room they both got quiet and smiled at me.
"What did he say" Jess asked me
"Nothing" I replied "They will tell me after they look at the X-rays though.
It had been ten minutes and the doctor finally walked in.
"Mrs. Ross, we have looked at the X-rays and you have two hairline fractures and the rest shattered. You will need to be put in a full leg cast. If one of you will push her this way we will put her leg in the cast" He smiled and walked out the door motioning for me to follow.
"I will push you" Harry said "No that would be my job" Jess said.
"But I want to" Harry said "Well so do I" Jess said raising her voice.
"Heres an idea, shut the heck up and someone push me" I yelled at them both.
They put my leg in the cast and gave me crutches. They taught me how to use them and told me that they would call in pain medicine. The whole time I thought about one thing.
Mom.