Killer

I'll never forget it. The adrenaline. I wasn't always like this. But, When it comes to saving the people you love... You transform. Into something completely different. For me it wasn't a cop or a firefighter or even a straight A student. I became something different. A Killer.

1. First Blood Spill

-Harry's POV-

It all started two years ago...

-Flashback two years ago-

I walked with Breanna down the ally it was midnight we had just left a party. I held her hand tightly.

"Hey kid, got any money?" I looked over to my side to see two men coming out of the dark

"No." I said

"A kid like you has got to have some money..." The guy said

"Well I dont." I said

"What about your girly friend?" The guy asked

"Leave her alone." I said Before I could do anything Breanna was tugged from me. the guy held a knife to her neck I was too shocked to act

"Money now kid or the girl dies" I took out my wallet and threw it at him

"You got a couple hundreds in here.." The guy says

"You can have them all just let her go." I said

"you see we cant do that.." The guy says

"Why not? he gave you money!" Breanna says

"Shut up" the guy holding her says

"Because you see you two know what we look like now we gotta kill ya. you know you two being loose ends and all.." The guys says I look at Breanna

"Fine kill me just let her go" I said

"I think you and me both know kid we would be better off to kill her and leave you." The guy said

"No don't hurt her!" I shouted the guy came at me and covered my mouth I watched as the guy stabbed Breanna in the heart and stomach multible times I faught against the guys grip but I was too weak.

"Stop squirming!" he shouted at me and I felt something metal and cold touch the side of my head. the guy dropped Breanna onto her back.

"Your turn" The guy said walking towards me I kicked him pushing him back into the dumpster and head butted the guy with the gun. he dropped it holding his head my head hurt too. I quickly grabbed the gun and pointed it at the guy. He smirked and started to laugh I yelled in anger

"You wont do it your too pussy!" The guy yelled I glared at him would I do it I put my finger on the trigger. and closed my eyes. I squeezed down I opened my eyes when te loud bang happened, I noticed the hole in the guys stomach as he bleed. I shot him more till the bukkets were gone. I turned and noticed the guy with the knife he woken up from being out cold I walked forwards and took the knife out of Breanna's stomach and tackled the guy

"Whats your name?" I asked

"Fuck off"

"Whats your name!" I shouted

"Thomas." He said

"Well Thomas I bet you wish you didnt come to this ally dont you?" I said

"why dont you fuck off kid before I murder you like your girlfriend." The guy said I raised the knife when I heard sirens I stabed the kife into the guy's stomach and grabbed the gun running off down the ally. away from the crime scene.

-End of flashback-