The Lost Can Once Again Be Found (1D)

Welcome and for those who haven't read "I'll be yours if you'll be mine" this is a sequal to that book so i would recommend reading it.
In this book Marley Snow will be traveling through think and thin to save not just herself but her brother and her one true love Louis. Marley is doing all she can to run away from her past and keep the ones she loves safe even if it means getting herself killed....

6. Chapter 6

MARLEY'S P.O.V.

"Marley stop that." Dylan said

"Stop what?" I asked

"Clenching your hands that tight, you're digging your nails into your palm. You're going to make yourself bleed!" he said

"Then let me bleed." I said

"If i have to pull this car over i will." he said

"No we have to get there, before it is too late!" i said. "Can you go any faster?"

"I'm going as fast as I can. We will be there soon." he said

"Well lets hope that 'soon' is soon enough." i said resting my head against the window. Turns out soon was soon, we arrived in front of the boy's house not long after Dylan said soon. I jumped out of the car slamming the door behind me and busting into the front door, a mound of dust came down from the ceiling with the amount of force I used slamming the door. Just then a tall man in a suit came out from around the corner, he tilted his head slightly and smiled at me and Dylan.

"My beautiful children! welcome!" The man who is allegedly my father said as he took a step toward us.

"Where is Louis?" I asked

"He is fine. I didn't hurt him one bit." he said

"Take me to him, let me see him." i said

"In due time my sweet." he said

"No, now." I said

"Someones in a hurry." he said

"Because I don't trust you, I need to see him for myself." i said

"Maybe you should be more worried about the people you know better before you say you can't trust me." he said

"What are you talking about?" I asked

"How do you think I found you?" he asked

"You said in your letter that you were following us the whole way." i said

"Oh please, i didn't have time to do that. I had an..... inside helper." he said

"What?" I asked

"Dylan come here." he said and dylan stepped up and walked to my dad's side and looked at me.

"You? But I trusted you! I told you everything, shared everything! With you!" i yelled "How could you do this to me?!!""

"He said my mother is still alive, but he said that I had to get you here before I could see her." Dylan said

"And what about Louis? I bet he isn't even here! Is that why I can't see him?!" i yelled

"Oh no he's here, and if you wish to see him we will take you there." Dad said. and then he started to walk down the hallway and I followed him pushing Dylan down and out of my way as I followed my father.