The Lost Can Once Again Be Found (1D)

Welcome and for those who haven't read "I'll be yours if you'll be mine" this is a sequal to that book so i would recommend reading it.
In this book Marley Snow will be traveling through think and thin to save not just herself but her brother and her one true love Louis. Marley is doing all she can to run away from her past and keep the ones she loves safe even if it means getting herself killed....

5. Chapter 5

LOUIS'S P.O.V.

I opened my eyes to find myself in a dusty dirty room, laying on the floor. The fuck? Shit am I drunk or something? I got up slowly sliding around a little bit on the dusty ground, I walked over to the door and twisted the handle and it came off right in my hand.

"Hello?" I yelled to who i'm not sure, just then the door opened and I stepped back. A tall slender man in a very tidy suit came in shutting the door behind him.

"Hello, Louis" he said

"Who are you?" I asked looking at this man before me.

"Morris." he said talking to me like I would know him.

"Who?" I asked

"Marley's father." he said and I stepped back.

"Look dude your daughter isn't here and she hasn't been for like fucking 6 months." I said

"You're pretty wasted aren't you?" he asked

"My wastefulness is none of your concern." I said

"Louis what are you allergic to?" he asked

"What?" I asked

"What are you allergic to?" he asked again saying it slowly like I was stupid.

"Nothing why?" I asked

"Because when I treat you with the pills I don't want you to have an allergic reaction." he said

"Treat me with pills? Shit son are you stoned?" I asked

"The way you are talking to me is not respectful." he said

"Yeah and neither is treating me with pills when I have nothing wrong with me." i said

"Well you must, for heavens sake you are not wearing any pants." he said an I looked down to see that I was wearing pants." Tricked you."

"Asshole , what do you want with me? I told you Marley is gone." I said

"Yeah I know that she is gone but I need you." he said

"For what?" I asked

"For bait, the only way she is going to come here is if you are in danger, so if i have to put you in danger I will." he said

"You are some sick man." I said."Shes your god damned daughter and yet you are trying to kidnap her?"

"Its not kidnapping if they are your own kid." he said

"It is if you gave them up because you didn't want anything to do with them." I said

"YOu watch yourself because I want Marley back, shes my daughter and I love her!' he yelled.

"The only thing you love is that chip inside of her head, and that's the only reason you want her back." I said and he walked over to me punching me in the gut.

"Watch what you say." he said and then he left the room.