The Lost Can Once Again Be Found (1D)

Welcome and for those who haven't read "I'll be yours if you'll be mine" this is a sequal to that book so i would recommend reading it.
In this book Marley Snow will be traveling through think and thin to save not just herself but her brother and her one true love Louis. Marley is doing all she can to run away from her past and keep the ones she loves safe even if it means getting herself killed....

3. Chapter 3

LOUIS'S P.O.V.

After I was all dressed and ready for the concert I came out of my room and went into the living room where everyone was waiting for me.

"Ready?" Niall asked me

"As ready as I'll ever be, lets get out of here before I change my mind about going." I sighed and everyone got up, we walked out of the house and as always there was a Limo waiting for us in the front of the house, I quietly got in and rested my head against the window trying to avoid talking to anyone. Time passed and we pulled up to the stadium, one by one we got out and headed inside trying not to get mobbed by the screaming girls. When we got inside we immediately got our microphones and lined up to go on stage.

"Where were you guys?!" our manager asked

"We were running behind." Liam said

"I can tell that now get your asses onstage!" he said pointing for us to go. When we went on stage we were greeted with the sound of over happy screaming girls.

"We are starting with Little Things." Harry whispered to me, and we all went to our spots. The lights shinned bright onto us and the song started. Then it came to my part.

"You can't go to bed.........." i started to sing when I stopped. "I'm sorry I can't, I can't do this." I got up and walked off the stage.

"What the hell get back out there!" Our manager yelled at me.

"No." I said

"Now" he said

"Get out of my way." I said pushing past him throwing my microphone equipment off and walking right out the door. I walked outside and took a right going down to the nearest coffee shop. I didn't order anything because I didn't want anything, so i just quietly slipped inside and sat down.

"Hello?" A woman asked. "Can I help you?"

"No thanks I'm good." I said looking up to see a woman with long brown hair and bright blue eyes.

"Are you okay?" she asked

"I'm fine." I said looking away when I felt the tears start to rise. Then I heard her pull out the chair across from me and sit down.

"Now I can tell that's a lie. I know that you don't know me but if you want someone to talk to you can talk to me." she said

"No one understands," I said

"Understands what?" she asked

"What It is like to have someone you love walk right out of your life." I said

"I understand and I am sure other people do to." she said

"My girl friend didn't have a choice." I said

"So her parents made her leave?" she asked

"She didn't have parents. " I said.

"Everyone has parents." she said

"See i said that you wouldn't understand its complicated." I said

"Look i'm sorry its just hard for me to concept when I don't know you or your girlfriend that well. But here tell me about her , whats her name what did she look like?" she asked

"Her name was Marley." I said

"Marley? Marley Snow?" she asked

"You know her?" I asked

"We went to school together but we weren't close or anything, but yeah I do know her." she said. "What happened with her?" just then my phone buzzed it was a text from Liam.

"I got to go" I said getting up and walking out the door leaving the coffee shop girl there.