Forever mate

Elizabeth is like any other 17 year old werewoft.Ever since her parents die 4 years ago she been living with her pack in the pack house including her brother tyler and her mate Mason. Her life is miserable at the her house but stay that was in till she had enough and ran away after being rudely reject by her mate and replace in less than a second by her mate mason the person who suppose to love and protect her soon he regret what he done and beg for her back but it too late she move on and is with another pack. Will he get her back or will her past effect that? again from wattpad sorry for the spelling and grammar

6. shoes clothes and memories

Hi guys hope you like the book i'll try to make the chapter longer than a part or 2 o and I'm look for someone who can help me edit the book and to share ideas please message or comment if interested

Remember

And become a fan

Elizabeth P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After being drag into the car went drove for 15 minutes to the mall

"were here!" Dakota said

"oh great"

" hey don't kill my mood girlie"

" whatever lets go" the first store we went was forever 21 and we bought a cut e bow necklaces and a purple head band with two pair of black heels

" can we please not just buy heels"

" hey this are for me and a special friend of mine"

" ya sure and let me guess her name Dakota"

" you know her too"she said sarcastically and we both started to laugh

After forever 21 we went to a store called fashion queen After about two hours of looking and buy stuff we got  heel converse and bought me 3 pair of black skinny jeans and two pair of white jeans, a green blue, and sliver ruffle shirt with a pair for white flats with bows on them and funny socks with two sweeter and boot because Dakota said it get really cold here in the winter.

And us girl werewolf get cold while the male say warm and hot litterly because they are suppose to keep their mates warm, but if you like me or Dakota mate less we freeze. Dakota went all out buying everything with purple on it and 8 pair of skinny jeans 4 boots and 3 winter coats and 5 hair accessories and little necklace with a bow hanging.I even saw a necklace with a wolf on it and thought of Kyle he really grown on me

"dokata"

"ya"

"were are kyle mom and dad"

she sign and said " we don't know we found him on day on the borders of our territory and ask him but he said he didn't know that just his mom said to run because there coming"

"who?"

'' um...we don't know hunters i guess"

then i remember when my parents die and i was depress i was going through a big lost while being bullied and the only thing to keep me a little comfortable was a locket my mother friend gave me{A/:n do you guy remember the witch that friend}

"do you think kyle would like this"

she smiled and say "ya  i see he already grown on you like me on the first day"

"ya "

" oh snap! that remember me we have to pick him up from day care"

" ok lets pay" we pay for every thing and i bought the necklace separate and gift wrap it then we drove to the day care

'' hi buddy'' Dakota said

"hi !!" and then we sign him out and drove hi home

" wow there lots of bags is any thing here for me"

"no baby nothing there for you" and them his smile faded slowly

"but.."

"But what?!?!"

"there is something for you here" i said handing him the box

" yes a Wolfy"

"ya you like it"

"yes i love it" and put it over his head and examined it one more time

" when am i going to change"

"kyle honey i already told you when the time comes but don't worry about it"

i mouth 'he hasen't shifted yet'

and she replied 'no not yet '

and that when the memories can of my first shift it was 2 hours full of pain and without my parents

Flash back

I ran out screaming out of my house i was Finally changing but i wasn't bad enough i was alone

my bones crack in different direction and when i thought it was over the real pain can running through  my vain as my heart went faster and my organs grew their size.  I also remember the hole in my heart because i was an elven year old girl who felt hope less ,unloved , and pathetic like how the pack and brother constantly mind me.

I know how he  would feel without them but i will  be there to comfort him as well as Dakota and the guys so i wont let him go what i went through.

Mason p.o.v

"Mason son you need to mate with her"

"dad i can't and wont"

"Son we need an alpha female your turning eighteen tomorrow and if you haven't found you mate that probably means she with someone Else or die"

as soon as he said that i bit my lip to keep the grow from escaping my lip.The thought other with someone Else just mad my wolf angry

'she belong with me and only me i will kill who ever lays a finger on her'

and i know she not dead because the i still feel the mate bone i which shows the other there alive

and snap out of my thought when i tasted blood and notice i bit my lip that hard

''she not dead''

he sighed and said ''Ok son just hurry up in finding her''

but what he and like the rest of the pack except me Taylor and Luke know is that i did find her but i rejected her and now everyone want me to mate with ally

Next day

'' hey baby'' ally said in the most annoying voice ever

"hey'' i said while walking away

''What wrong'' she said while running up to catch me

'you you little whore' my wolf sneered

'shh'

'why should i she better be glad i haven't kill her for insulting my mate'

'' so baby how about me and you catch up''

'in your dream slut'

"um sure''

'why did you say that'

'because i don't want anyone to know that i already found my mate'

'you are an idot' and after that her didn't say anything

after school i went home and sat on my bed and stare blankly at the cellingand then i heard a knock on the door the i saw ally

'' ready baby'' she said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So i was gonna stop it  there but then i thought i rather just skip that scene  and go to Elizabeth and how she feeling about this so here you guy go

Elizabeth p.o.v

'' Mommy mommy'' i turn around confused to see kyle talking  and thought his mother might have come to look for him

'' kyle were is she''

''she right here ''pointing to me

''Your my mommy ''

''Kyle i'-'' and i was cut off by very sad looking eyes

'' but that no fair i every one in my day care has a mommy why not me, can you be my mommy'' and plead with those puppy eyes

i sighed and said ''ok baby''

''yay i have a mommy''

''ok baby time to go to sleep ''

''ok can you read to me''

''ok''

after reading him Hanson and Gretel i tuck him in and kissed him on the forehead and told him good night later that night i felt a strong wave of pain hit  my heart and yell in pain the i heard heavy foot steep out side my door and it open and show the guys and Dakota worried i'm so glad kyle didn't wake up.

"what wrong'' damon asked

'' i don't know my heart it hurting I-it feels like it bein-'' and then a tear slid down my face

''i seen this before.... your mate has mated with another'' Max said

[a/:n click video now]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading remember

hope you like the book so far

AND BECOME A FAN

--sammyHi guys hope you like the book I’ll try to make the chapter longer than a part or 2 o and I'm look for someone who can help me edit the book and to share ideas please message or comment if interested

Remember

And become a fan

Elizabeth P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After being drag into the car went drove for 15 minutes to the mall

"Were here!" Dakota said

"Oh great"

“Hey don't kill my mood girlie"

“Whatever lets go" the first store we went was forever 21 and we bought a cute bow necklaces and a purple head band with two pair of black heels

“Can we please not just buy heels?"

“Hey this are for me and a special friend of mine"

“Yeah sure and let me guess her name Dakota"

“You know her too” she said sarcastically and we both started to laugh

After forever 21 we went to a store called fashion queen After about two hours of looking and buy stuff we got heel converse and bought me 3 pair of black skinny jeans and two pair of white jeans, a green blue, and sliver ruffle shirt with a pair for white flats with bows on them and funny socks with two sweeter and boot because Dakota said it get really cold here in the winter.

And us girl werewolf get cold while the male say warm and hot literally because they are supposed to keep their mates warm, but if you like me or Dakota mate less we freeze. Dakota went all out buying everything with purple on it and 8 pair of skinny jeans 4 boots and 3 winter coats and 5 hair accessories and little necklace with a bow hanging. I even saw a necklace with a wolf on it and thought of Kyle he really grown on me

"Dakota"

"Yeah"

"Where are Kyle mom and dad?"

She sign and said “we don't know we found him on day on the borders of our territory and ask him but he said he didn't know that just his mom said to run because there coming"

"Who?"

'' um...we don't know hunters I guess"

then I remember when my parents die and I was depress I was going through a big lost while being bullied and the only thing to keep me a little comfortable was a locket my mother friend gave me{A/:n do you guy remember the witch that friend}

"Do you think Kyle would like this?"

She smiled and say "yeah I see he already grown on you like me on the first day"

"Yeah”

“Oh snap! That remember me we have to pick him up from day care"

“Ok let’s pay" we pay for everything and I bought the necklace separate and gift wrap it then we drove to the day care

'' Hi buddy'' Dakota said

"Hi!!" and then we sign him out and drove him home

“Wow there lots of bags is anything here for me"

"No baby nothing there for you" and them his smile faded slowly

"But...”

"But what?!?!"

"There is something for you here" I said handing him the box

“Yes a Wolfy"

"Yeah you like it"

"Yes I love it" and put it over his head and examined it one more time

“When am I going to change?"

"Kyle honey I already told you when the time comes but don't worry about it"

I mouth 'he hasn’t shifted yet'

And she replied 'no not yet’

And that when the memories can of my first shift it was 2 hours full of pain and without my parents

Flash back

I ran out screaming out of my house I was finally changing but I wasn't bad enough I was alone

My bones crack in different direction and when I thought it was over the real pain can run through my vain as my heart went faster and my organs grew their size.  I also remember the hole in my heart because I was an elven year old girl who felt hope less, unloved, and pathetic like how the pack and brother constantly mind me.

I know how he would feel without them but I will be there to comfort him as well as Dakota and the guys so I won’t let him go what I went through.

Mason P.O.V

"Mason son you need to mate with her"

"Dad I can't and won’t"

As soon as he said that I bit my lip to keep the growled from escaping my lip. The thought other with someone Else just mad my wolf angry

'She belong with me and only me I will kill who ever lays a finger on her'

And I know she not dead because the I still feel the mate bone I which shows the other there alive

And snap out of my thought when I tasted blood and notice I bit my lip that hard

‘‘She not dead''

He sighed and said ''Ok son just hurry up in finding her''

but what he and like the rest of the pack except me Taylor and Luke know is that I did find her but I rejected her and now everyone want me to mate with ally

Next day

'' Hey baby'' ally said in the most annoying voice ever

"Hey'' I said while walking away

''What wrong'' she said while running up to catch me

'You little whore' my wolf sneered

'Shh'

'Why should I she better be glad I haven't kill her for insulting my mate?'

'' So baby how about you and I catch up'' trying to sound seductive but end up sounding like a dying cat

'In your dream slut'

"Um sure''

'Why did you say that?'

'Because I don't want anyone to know that I already found my mate'

'You are an idiot'' and after that her didn't say anything

After school I went home and sat on my bed and stare blankly at the celling and then I heard a knock on the door then I saw ally

'' Hi baby'' she said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I was going to stop it there but then I thought I rather just skip that scene and go to Elizabeth and how she feeling about this so here you guy go

Elizabeth P.O.V

'' Mommy mommy'' I turn around confused to see Kyle talking and thought his mother might have come to look for him

'' Kyle were is she''

‘‘She right here ''pointing to me

‘‘You’re my mommy ''

''Kyle I'-'' and I was cut off by very sad looking eyes

'' But that no fair I everyone in my day care has a mommy why not me, can you be my mommy'' and plead with those puppy eyes

I sighed and said ''ok baby''

‘‘Yay I have a mommy''

‘‘Ok baby time to go to sleep ''

‘‘Ok can you read to me''

‘‘Ok''

after reading him Hanson and Gretel I tuck him in and kissed him on the forehead and told him good night later that night I felt a strong wave of pain hit my heart and yell in pain the I heard heavy foot steep outside my door and it open and show the guys and Dakota worried I’m so glad Kyle didn't wake up.

"What wrong'' Damon asked

''I don't know my heart it hurting I-it feels like it bein-'' and then a tear slid down my face

''I seen this before.... your mate has mated with another'' Max said

[A/: n click video now]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading remember

Hope you like the book so far

AND BECOME A FAN