The A Team

"By Matinee I love you! Daddy will be here to pick you up at 3 ok?" I ask kissing my daughters forehead.
"Ok mommy" she says before she runs off to the middle of the field to start football practice. (Soccer)
"She looks so much like you" Niall says as I open the car door.

"Yeah I guess, but she has your eyes, and let's hope she doesn't play like me haha" I laugh as I put the car in reverse. Niall snorts really loud. "Ha yeah, lets pray, not hope Hahaahaha" He cackled.
"Do you remember my first practice annnnd the first time we met?" I ask looking at him out of the corner of my eye"How can I forget, it was the first time I ever saw my soul mate. And broke a bone." He whispered the last part.
"HAY it's not my fault your face was in the way" I laugh
"Oh yea blame it on that" He teased.

{ 9 years earlier }

12. Chapter 11

“Hey girl" Casey screamed from down the hallway.  When she was right next to me she whispered in my ear "you’re really loud"

"Oh my gosh" I just blushed and quickly walked to my locker.

"You look good in that shirt by the way, allot better than Niall does anyways." She said pulling at the collar.

"Thank you, thank you" I said curtsying, then returning back to my locker.

"So did it feel goo.....DAUUMMM" she screamed the last word.

"What" I said confused turning around to see what Casey was looking at.

It was a new girl I guess.  She had like a turquoise hair color with dark blue at the top, black ripped leggings, black heels, black skirt, black jewelry, and a blue top that matched her hair.  The only other color on her was her red lipstick, and then she had a lot of black eye shadow on.

"Good nessss" I whispered.

"Oh no shes coming over to us., act casual.  It's probably because we were staring" I said quickly but quietly.

Casey instantly leaned against the locker beside me and we started small conversation.

"Hay guys" she said.  I know that voice.

"HANNA" I screamed

"Oh shiiiiiut" Casey said making her words longer

"Hay, sorry I haven't been answering your calls.  Iv..uh..been busy" she said giggling creepy like.

"Yea I can tell" I said

"What did you do to your hair?!?!" Casey said grabbing a strand

"I uh.  Let’s just say Justin has made me understand myself more.  He makes me feel confident and loved."  She said slowly

"What's that smell on you?" I asked sniffing her; she had a strange smell to her.

"Ohh m g" Casey said sniffing her

"Why are you doing drugs?!?!" She asked grabbing the collar of her shirt, pulling her toward her

"WHAT" I screamed

"I smell the weed on her."  Casey said

"HANNA" I screamed again

"Get off of me you freak" she said pushing Casey off

"So I'm gone for a few days and your best friends with this bitch?" She asked pointing Casey

"Oh my gosh you need to rethink everything you are saying and doing.  This is too much for me.  Casey come on.” I said grabbing her arm and pulling her away from a pissed Hanna.

“Ok I need to get my mind off things" I said quickly

"Where is Niall?" She asked

"He said he had to do something today" I said.  I still needed to get my mind off of things.

"What did you do yesterday?" I asked

"Oh uhhhhh you know.  The usual." She said flailing one hand around in the air.

Casey POV

*yesterday*

( http://www.polyvore.com/taking_care_business/set?id=77984179 )

I pulled into the parking lot of the building about 10:00 am.  I hate doing this but I know I need to, for Niall’s sake.  Every month I have to drive into the city to pay off his drug payment.  I must say though, he hasn't been smoking as much since Laramie got in the picture but it he still does it whenever he's not around her.  He forgets though about the payments so I usually have to go pay them off for him.

"Hello Clancy how are you?" I asked in my fake British accent.  I wasn't Casey when I came here; I was Mrs. Malik, Niall’s personal assistant.

"I'm find Mrs.Malik, are you here for the usual?" The fake red head said again.

"Yes" I said putting my sun glasses back down onto my nose.

"You know where to go" she said looking back down at her papers.

I nodded and walked over to the big doors behind a "water fall".  If you just came in here for the first time it would just look like a giant water fall coming out of the wall, but no there was actually doors behind it.

"Hello Mrs.Malik why are you here?" The red haired man asked

"I'm here to pay Niall’s bill." I said confidently

"There no need for that" I voice startled me from the corner of the room.

"Oh Mrs. Malik this is my son Ed" he said pointing to him

"Oh well....hello Ed" I said not looking at him

"Hello Casey" Ed said

"So that's your first name?" The old man said

"Yes" I said. "Well anyways I need to pay Niall’s bill" I said again

"It's already been payed mam" he said.  What? What is going on?

"May I ask by whom it was payed for by?" I asked

"It was Niall.  He came yesterday" he said

"Thank you" I said leaving the hidden room.

"Goodbye Mrs.Malik" Clancy said from behind her desk

"Goodbye" I said before walking out.  Well this is different.  He hasn't ever payed it before.  How odd, right in the middle of my mental argument my phone rang.

"Hello" I said

"Hay Casey can you do something for me?" Niall asked

"Well speak of the devil." I said laughing

"What? Oh never mind!!  Just answer!!!"

"Ok yea I will do anything for you the great and powerful Niall" I said sarcastically.

"Shut up.  I need you to go to the mall and pick an outfit out for Laramie, and some lingerie. Pleaseeeee" he said

"Ooooooo what do you have planned?" I asked excitedly

"Well I'm going to cook supper for her and then I'm going to punish her." He said bluntly.

"Ok then well I'm going now so goodbye" I said hanging up and heading in the direction of the mall.

Laramie POV

"Oh the usual" I said flipping my curls back behind my shoulder.

"Yep the usual, you know shopping." She said giggling

"By the way thank you for that beautiful dress and undergarments.  I think it helped.”  I said the last part quietly

"Help?  What are you talking about Laramie?  You could be in sweatpants and a big baggy shirt and Niall would still get a boner at the sight of you" she said placing her hand on my shoulder.

I had to put my head down on my desk to keep from laughing to loud.

"Well thanks" I said whipping a tear away from my eye.

"I wish Niall was here though" I said slightly depressed now.

Niall POV

"Haaaa this feels so good" I said letting out a puff of smoke.

"Yea buddy" Justin said doing the same thing.

"I’ve missed you buddy" Justin said

"Well I’ve been busy" I said thinking about last night again, which made me get hard.

"Whoa man.  Are you ok?" Justin said pointing to the dent in my pants.

"Yea I was just thinking about Laramie." I said closing my eyes and taking another drink of the vodka.

"If you will excuse me, I'm going to take care of myself." I said getting up and going to the bathroom.  A few minutes later I walked back into the room.

"You really do like her don't you?" Justin asked

"I love her man.  Goodness she's so nice and her body....oh my gosh her body is so perfect.  And she makes me feel so good.  She loves me to I think."   I said

"Hanna and I aren't that serious.  Yet.  She likes the drugs though." He said.

"You let her try some?" I asked surprised

"Yea." He laughed "she wanted to.”  He said finishing up his blunt

"I would never let Laramie try them.  I don't want her to be that kind of person.  That's one of the reasons I like her.  She is so pure.  Oh my gosh last night she started touching herself in front of me and...There are no words for how hot it was."  I said

"Well that's great" Justin said sarcastically.  "You have gotten soft man.  I don't even understand how you like that" he said

"What do you mean?" I said standing up but stumbling over

"Well she's not hot.  And if it was anybody else you would have them smoking and you would be in there pants every chance you get" Justin said laying back down on the couch.

"Laramie is beautiful" I said my voice raising, "and I love her all those other people were just there I could care less about them but I have serious feelings for her." I said opening the door to Justin's house.

"That's great" he said before falling into a deep sleep.

Laramie POV

"Come on Casey lets go to my house." I said grabbing her hand and pulling her toward her car.  We had just got out of school and I had an urge to see my little cousins.  They were leaving the day after tomorrow.

"Fine fine fine" she said getting in the driver’s side.

When we pulled up to my house the little girls were drawing on the sidewalk with the chalk.

"LARAMIE" they screamed at the same time

"GIRLS" I screamed back before giving them each a hug.

"This is my friends Casey" I said pointing to her.

"Casey Rachel, Rachel Casey.  Casey Haley, Haley Casey" I said giggling

"Hello girls" Casey said smiling

"We kind of look alike" Rachel said going up to her.

"Yes we do but you’re a lot prettier" Casey said shaking her little hand

"Noooo you are". They went back and forth for I don't know how long.

"Come on Haley you and I are the only ones with sense around here" I said grabbing her hand and walking inside.

"Where is Michele?"  I asked

"IM IN THE KITCHEN" she screamed

"Ok well I'm thinking I'm going to take the girls to the park so ill talk to you later" I said

"OK" she screamed back.

*********

"LARAMIE LOOK" I looked over to see Rachel going dangerously high on the swing.

"CASEY WHY WOULD YOU PUSH HER THAT HIGH?" I ran over to them.

"Because I'm awesome, Rachel is awesome, it was needed" she said

"Well tone your awesomeness down a bit; I don't want my cousins to die.  Now If you will please excuse me I was busy trying to go down the swirly slide" I said before turning away and running back to Haley.

"They have gotten too close in the past hour." She said laughing

"Yes they have young grasshopper, yes they have."  I said

"What?"  She said not being able to keep her laughter in.

"Nothing." I said giggling before I went down the slide again.  When I got to the bottom I heard a car door slam.

"LARAMIE" I heard a familiar accent scream.  I turned around to be pulled into a big hug.

"NIALL" I screamed back.  I pulled away to give him a big kiss on the lips.  It started to get heated so I pulled away.

"What are you doing here?"  I asked

"I need you Laramie.  Bad, so bad" he said pressing himself against me so I could feel him.

"Oh Ni." I moaned in his ear.  I can't do this in a park, or in front of my cousins. Thankfully we were broken apart by Haley and Rachel.

"NIALLLL" they screamed before giving him hugs.

"Hay girls" he said, his voice shaking.

"Hey Casey do you mind taking the girls home?" I asked

"No I don't mind!  I’ll take them when they get done playing" she said

"Ok girls I have to go now." I said pouting and placing a kiss on each of their foreheads.

"Ok Laramie we love you" they said

"Love you to!"  I said "I will see you tonight, or tomorrow."

I grabbed Niall’s hand and led him to his car.  When I got to my side and strapped in Niall put his hand on my knee.

"Laramie" he moaned

"Niall start driving.  I don't want to do anything in a car" I said playfully grabbing his hand and placing it further up my leg.

I don't think I’ve ever seen anybody drive that fast. When we got to his flat Niall ran around my side of the car and pulled me out, he carried me in bridal style.  When we finally got to his bedroom he threw me on the bed then pulled his shirt and pants off, leaving him in his boxers.

"Strip." He ordered.  When I got my top and bottom off I crawled over to him and straddled him.

"Laramie you’re so beautiful." He said before placing his hands on my waist and kissing my neck.  I placed my hands on the back of his neck and head and started playing with his hair.  I let out a loud moan as he found my sweet spot and I could feel him smile on my skin.

"Niall please kiss me." I said.  He happily obliged and attached his lips to mine. As the kiss got deeper one hand went up to message my breast while the other went down and was smacking my bum.  Causing me to jump and moan.  Niall was clearly enjoying it though, I could feel him through my underwear.  I started to rub myself against him; which earned me grunts from him.

"Laramie harder." he said both hands grabbing my bum now, his head rolled back.  I did what I was told and rubbed on him harder.  It felt so good and I knew my underwear were wet.  I know I said I didn't want to have sex yet but I really want him.

"Ni" I said after another moan left my lips.  He was now rubbing me over my underwear.

"You’re so wet for me cuddles." he said smiling down at me.

"Niiiiii I want you" I said looking up at him.

"Are...are you sure?"  He asked