Forgotten Love (A Louis Tomlinson fanfic)

Sarah was 19 and was moving out. She is moving to london. She doesnt know a big surprise will await there. One Direction is there, and they live next door. Louis falls in Love with Sarah and so did she. What happens when she loses memory in a car crash. Will she remember or will this love become a Forgotten Love?

1. Welcome to London

Sarah's POV:

I turned the key and slowly opened the door, i peeked in and smiled at the view. I had just bought a Mansion in London with my moms help. Good thing she had already paid for my furniture to be brought. I sat down on the couch, the flight was long from Texas to London, I was super tired. I grabbed the TV control and searched the channels. Thats when I heard a knock at the door. I got up and opened the door.

"Hiya'' i said,  then gasped at what i just saw, in front of the door was Louis and Harry from One Direction with a girl.

''Hi welcome to London, this is for you i made it'' the girl said handing me a pie.

''Thanks umm..'' i said

''Eleanor, Im Louis' girlfriend'' the girl said helping me out in my confusion

''Im Sarah'' i said

''Hmm your such a beautiful girl'' Harry said

Eleanor luaghed ''Save the flirting for later Harry''

''Oh you guys can come in'' i said

''Man im sorry but we have an interview but ill be back for you later'' Harry said with a smirk

''Sarah were going to a bar at 8 if you want you can come, but just be ready when were back'' Louis said and smiled

''Ok ill be ready, well gotta go get ready Bye!!'' i said

After they all said bye i closed the door and sat down on the couch and turned on the TV, i looked at the clock. SHIT!! It was already 6:30. I ran upstairs to get ready. I grabbed my towel and got into the shower. After my shower i put on a ruffly light pink dress and my black heels. I walked into the restroom and grabbed my hair curler and curled my hair and put on some make-up. I heard a knock at the door i grabbed my black leather jacket and ran downstairs. I opened the door.

''Hey beautiful'' harry said and winked at me

Louis hit the back of Harry's head and said '' C'mon Sarah everyone is in the limo'' then smiled.

We walked out and i saw paparazzi taking pictures everywhere. I grabbed Harry's hand it was the closest to me and we walked into the limo quickly, mostly becuase i was pulling on Harry's arm.

''Why were you pulling my arm'' Harry luaghed

''People were taking pictures of me everywhere i kinda got scared'' i said softly

''Have you ever been in a limo'' Zayn said

''No not really'' i said a little louder this time.