Forgotten Love (A Louis Tomlinson fanfic)

Sarah was 19 and was moving out. She is moving to london. She doesnt know a big surprise will await there. One Direction is there, and they live next door. Louis falls in Love with Sarah and so did she. What happens when she loses memory in a car crash. Will she remember or will this love become a Forgotten Love?

20. Video Games time!!

Sarah's POV:

I woke up, Louis was still asleep, I poked him then got up. I walked around the place. I got to the living room, it had a lot of video games and a game console . I tuned the TV on and pushed a CD in. I saw Louis walking down the stairs in his boxers, he gasped and jumped onto the couch with me.

''You were going to play... without me?" He said

''Sure was'' I said with a laugh, He gasped again

''Shame on you Mrs. Tomlinson'' He said

''No shame on you Mr. Tomlinson'' I said

''For what'' He said pouting his mouth

''I don't know'' I said

We both started laughing. Louis got up and grabbed two controllers. He handed me one and sat down next to me. The game started, we had to shoot the enemies. I was beating Louis, I started shooting faster with a giggle, he gasped.

''No one ever beat Louis Tommo Tomlinson'' He said

''Well no one ever beat Sarah Tommo Tomlinson either'' I said

I liked my new last name ''Well Mrs. Tomlinson, I think you got that skill from me'' He said

''I think so'' I said with a giggle

The game was almost over, I shot the last one standing, it was against me and Louis now. I started shooting again but kept missing, he had already shot me 5 times, if he shot me 5 more times again I lost. I kept trying, But Louis had shot me again he needed 2 more shots. I moved to a side, so Louis would miss and shot again. SHIT. He got me, Game over.

I pouted me mouth ''Meanie'' I said

''Sorry Darling'' He said with a laugh and hugged me

''I'm better now'' I said, hugging back

''Good, I don't like seeing you sad'' He said again

''How about another round, ill beat you this time though, but don't let me win'' I said with a smirk

''Ok I wont, but im sure ill win'' He said

''Lets see, Hun'' I said, kissing him on the cheek

I layed over his legs and pushed start. The game once again started, I saw as all the enemies appeared on the screem. Me and Louis looked at each other and back at the game. We both started to shoot, This time it was a tie. We got to the finals, I hit Louis 6 times already, He hit me 7 Times. Finally I shot the last one and won. I sat up on his legs.

''Haha'' I said

''Darling, I let you win'' He said with a smirk

''Yea right'' I said pressing my lips against his.