Forgotten Love (A Louis Tomlinson fanfic)

Sarah was 19 and was moving out. She is moving to london. She doesnt know a big surprise will await there. One Direction is there, and they live next door. Louis falls in Love with Sarah and so did she. What happens when she loses memory in a car crash. Will she remember or will this love become a Forgotten Love?

29. Starbucks with a litte movietime

Sarah's POV:

We got to Starbuck and sat down. About five minutes later, our drink came. I took  sip. t was hot and I burned my mouth. I gasped, Louis smiled.

''Careful, Darlin-'' He said, His smile turned into a frown

''You can say it'' I said trying to cheer him up

''Darling....'' He whispered

I smiled ''Louis, I know i dont remember but you can still call me Darling or whatever you called me. l just dont want you to be like  kissing me and stuff like that'' I  said

He tried to smile ''Ok'' He said

About fifteen minutes later we left. We arrived to the house. We walked in I mouthed 'WOW' Louis just smiled at me, I smiled back, to make feel good.

''We live her? Wow'' I said

''Actually, you bought the house ya know?'' Louis said

''Really'' I aid with a gasp

''Yup'' He said

''Wow, I must be rich... I think'' I said

We sat down on the couch ''Wanna watch a movie?'' I asked

''How about 'The Vow''' Louis asked ''I was always your favorite movie''

''Sure''  said

Louis pushed in the CD. The movie started, I threw a blanket over me and Louis. About 20 minutes later I got sleepy. I didn't notice I let my head fall down on Louis' arm. I could feel him stroking my hair, but  still wasn't paying attention. I felt a tear go down my cheek, this was the story of my life. I ant my memory back, I dont want to live like this

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Aww I find my own story so sad, Dont forget to comment

Follow my Main account on instagram and my 1D blog @yanira_303 and my blog @_officialfangirl_