Forgotten Love (A Louis Tomlinson fanfic)

Sarah was 19 and was moving out. She is moving to london. She doesnt know a big surprise will await there. One Direction is there, and they live next door. Louis falls in Love with Sarah and so did she. What happens when she loses memory in a car crash. Will she remember or will this love become a Forgotten Love?

21. Just want to be with you

Sarah's POV:

Louis got up and turned the video game consul off and came back at sat down with me. I got behind him and put my legs around him, I also put my arms around him.

''Uhhh Louis I just don't want to let you go right now'' I said

''Well you don't have to honey'' He said

He got on top off me and started pulling my shirt off then he started pulling off his boxers that I was wearing leaving me naked. I pushed his boxers down so he was naked too, I saw the smirk on his face as he picked me up and walked over to a room. He put me against the wall and kissed me gently on the lips.

Louis' POV:

I started pounding Sarah against the wall, She wasn't Screaming and moaning as much, so I guessed she liked it. I put my arms against her waist because she was kind of falling. I stopped and kissed her on the lips again.

''Having fun? You arnt moaning and screaming as much'' I said with a smile

She stayed quiet. I walked over the bed and placed her on the bed. I pounded her against the bed, she just pushed me over forcing me to stop. I felt her bare body on mine.

''Want to go swimming?'' She said

''Why not'' I said

She got up started putting a bikini on ''Hey so when do we leave the Island?'' She asked

''I think they come for us today'' I said

''Aw'' She said pouting her mouth

''Well lets just enjoy the moment'' I said putting on some shorts

We walked outside, I quickly picked her up and jumped into the water ''Louis!!!'' She kind of yelled

We both started laughing, I felt as my feet touched the sand ''Bet I can beat to the other shore'' I said

''Bet you cant'' She said

We both started swimming, I was surprised that Sarah swimmed so fast. I was so close but she beat me. She got up and sat in the sand. She started splashing her feet in the water. I sat down next to her, she smiled and hugged me.

''I love you and I just want to be with you'' She said getting on top of me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry that I haven't wrote in a while I really have not had that much time with school and everything but the story isn't over yet, I try to write a little every day

Love you - Yanira