Forgotten Love (A Louis Tomlinson fanfic)

Sarah was 19 and was moving out. She is moving to london. She doesnt know a big surprise will await there. One Direction is there, and they live next door. Louis falls in Love with Sarah and so did she. What happens when she loses memory in a car crash. Will she remember or will this love become a Forgotten Love?

13. At Perrie's

Sarah's POV:

''Louis...I didnt kiss him, he kissed me.'' I said with tears down my eyes

''I know, but you enjoyed it, Bye.'' Louis said getting into the car

I saw as Louis drove off ''I HATE YOU HARRY DONT EVER SPEAK TO ME" I yelled walking into the boys mansion.

I walked in and the boys saw me crying ''Whats wrong'' Liam said hugging me

''Harry happened. He kissed me and Louis saw'' I said

Harry walked in ''Im leaving I don't want to see Harry until Louis forgives me'' I said storming out

I searched through my purse, Louis had the keys. I say down on the cold steps. I wondered how my life was going to be from now on. I grabbed ouy my cellphone and dialed Perrie's number.

''Ello'' She said

''Perrie can you pick me up, im at home'' I said trying to not cry

''Ok ill be their quickly'' She said

I sat there and put some earbuds on and put 'Nobody Compares' On I kept replaying Louis' solo. I started to cry harder. I remember all of our good moments. I saw Perrie park. I got into the car and took the earbuds off.

''What wrong?'' She said

''Harry kissed me and Louis saw now he's mad at me'' I said

''You had a fight two'' She said silently as tears went down her cheeks, I nodded

We arrived at her house, I walked in. It wasn't that big, but not too small. We sat down on the couch. She looked at me and hugged me, I hugged back.

''What happened with you and Zayn?'' I said

''Well Niall's friend who is a girl came over and Zayn kept paying attention to her and just ignored me'' She said

''Oh'' I said ''But you know he is crying like crazy right now...''

She nodded ''No he seemed like he didnt care..'' She said

I smiled ''Well forgive him'' I said

''I will, when I see him again ill tell him'' She said

''Call him'' I said

She nodded and She got her phone out and went to the kitchen. I could hear her sobbing and saying 'I love you too' Every five minutes. I thought about Louis. I hated Harry so much. Nobody knew how much i love Louis, Exept him himself. I wanted to hug him, kiss him, cuddle with him, anything. All i want is to be with him right now. I quickly fell asleep thinking about Louis.