A band,an angel and a messed up teenager

What would you do if you meet a male angel? what if that angel tells you you're his, and asks for your permission to let him stay in your head and in exchange he will give you superpowers?

Sam's life was dull and boring until she met Eric (half angel) and made a deal with him. And using her new powers she went to see ‘One Direction’ and became close to her favorite band member, Niall Horan.
But with powers comes great responsibilities, strange things are happening, angels are disappearing and her secret might not remain a secret anymore. This is a story about being a lost teenager, having dreams, and figuring out your purpose in life. With a little sprinkle of t-shirts and a sassy heroine.

7. chapter6

Kiss me if you're Irish

-T -shirt. you know exactly why

“You what?” Eric asked, horrified.

“I’m going to England with one direction,” I answered him for the millionth time. It’s been an hour since I broke the news to him, and he seemed to be on the slow side when it came to grasping this information.

“You what?” he asked again. And all I wanted at that moment was to kick his ass.

“Can we get over this part already? You’ve been asking me this for the last thirty minutes and it’s taking me all I have of patience not to kick you in the balls right here right now.”

“Yeah, right” he swallowed and took two steps behind and covered his sensitive parts. “But why would you do that?” he whined, and I lost it. I grabbed my hairbrush, took aim and threw it at him. He dodged and it hit him on the thigh. Damn he was good.

“What was that about?” he chuckled. Why is he so happy, I was about to destroy his ability to have a child, if he had this kind of ability. I have never asked him about this subject, I don’t want him to get into the pervert mood. Correction: he’s always in the pervert mood, but I don’t want him to get deeper and go Christian grey on me.

“It’s a gift from to congratulate you on being mister potato 2013.” I growled. I was being a little bit mean.

“That wasn’t very nice” he said, faking being hurt.

“I know, that’s why I said it.”

I grabbed a towel and stepped into the bathroom to have a shower. I closed the door behind me and started removing clothes.

“I don’t want you to go” He shouted from the other side of the door.

“Are you serious?”

“Yes.”

“It’s not your decision to make sweetheart,” I stepped into the cascading hot water and shut the shower stall’s door.

Eric said something but I couldn’t make out what he was saying. “Can’t hear ya,” I shouted while washing my hair. Three seconds later he tapped on the foggy glass door.

“Can you hear me now?” he asked. I wiped a little of the fog from the glass, just enough to show my face and shoulders and grimaced at him.

“Are you fucking kidding me? You can’t do that” I scolded

He grinned and lifted his eyebrows then pressed his forehead on the door.

“Of course I can, silly. I just did it,”

“Can you please take your face out of the door and stop seeing through the fog?”

“Fine,” He pouted and backed off then sat on the floor and faced me

“Do you want to go?” he asked

“Yes I do I really like Britain…” I said as I washed shampoo out of my hair

He raised an eyebrow “Oh really?”

“Yeah” I said

“Are you sure” he narrowed his eyes

“fine, you’re right, you win,” I sighed “I want to be with him some more,”

“You can be with him some more without moving in, you know, you have abilities. You can watch him while he sleeps” he said

“No, that’s called stalking and I can’t do that.” I said and reached for the towel, wrapped myself and we stepped out of the bathroom

“Of course you can, you can be invisible,”

“Yes I can, but I won’t”

“But,” Eric handed me a lotion and sat on the bed next to me.

“No buts,” I took the lotion from him

“Don’t go…” he trailed off

“Honey, it’s not your decision to make. I’ve already said yes and signed a contract” I said as I rubbed lotion to my arms

“And what are you going to do about your mom?”

“I’ll tell her,” I said

“She’ll get mad,” he pointed out

“Please” I snorted “She’d love me for it.”

“Prove it,” he raised an eyebrow at me

“Fine,” I reached to my mom and dialed her number and put it on the speaker mood.

“Sam, honey, is everything is alright?” she asked

“Yes mom, I just called to let you know that I managed to sign a contract with Simon Cowell so I can stay with one direction for like 15 days and get it documented for charity. Is that okay with you” I blurted out

There was a long silence. It must be too much information for her.

“Mom, Are you still with me?”

“Are you kidding me?” she said, Eric gave me the ‘Told ya’ look.

“No I kid you not,”

Then I heard a high pitched scream

“Oh my god this is the best thing I’ve heard in ages,” the glee in her voice cannot be mistaken. I gave Eric the ‘I win’ smirk.

“So you’re okay with me going to England for 15 days,” I said

“No,” she said and Eric grinned “unless you let me buy you a bunch of new clothes, no offence but your wardrobe is all t shirts”

“Deal,” I said

“Congratulation sweeties, I’m so happy for you. But I have to leave the house I’m having launch with aunt Nora,”

“Okay, I love you,”

“I love you too,” I hung up and raised my eyebrows at Eric who lifted his hands as a sign of surrender.

**********************************************************************************************

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Eric asked me as I tied my shoes. We were going to investigate about the missing angels.

“Yes, open the portal to the address and leave the rest for me,” I said

And that was what he did; he opened a hole in the air and got into my head. I stepped in and found myself in a very fancy neighbor; houses were big with huge green front yards.

Which one?

The one with the chrome gate

I got closer and spotted a button, I guessed it was a bell ring so I pushed the button.

“What can I get for you?” a bored male’s voice said. He sounded anything but amused.

“A large taco with crispy shell and extra guacamole,” I said

“what about the police?” he growled, jeez take it easy.

“I need to talk to Ms Newlin,” I said quickly

“About what?”

“A personal matter,”

“Wait there” he said and two minutes later the gate opened. A very grim faced large man in black suite led me in. I assumed that he was the one who talked to me earlier because he glared at me like I was out to kill his puppy and also he made it clear that he wasn’t a happy camper. So, I kept my mouth close and I didn’t tell him about the fact that he looked like a mix of Hulk and very handsome squidward.

We had to take a walk through a very long hall full of what looked like very expensive paintings to get into a large and all its walls have either artworks or shelves with tons of books. a woman in her late forties sat on the other side of the desk, she stood up and offered her hand, I shook it. She was dressed in a flowery blouse and black pants, her hair was blonde and messy, not the ‘I just wake up from a Friday night blackout’ kind of messy. It was the ‘I don’t care about my messy hair but I still look pretty’ but I swear on my last Godiva piece of chocolate that every hair in her head was exactly when she wanted it to be.

“Hi, Ms. Newlin I’m Samantha Davidson,” I said and she nodded

“Taylor told me you wanted to talk to me about a personal matter” she said, getting straight into the subject

Ask her you if she knows someone named Ubie

“Yes, ma’am, I wanted to ask you if you knew ubie,” she instantly blanched and ran a hand through her hair self-consciously

“Yes,” she said after a long ten seconds of awkward silence.

Ask her if she knew where he was. Eric said in my head and I wanted to mentally hit him because that was my next question, I didn’t need him telling me what to do, goddamit

I can hear that

Fuck you

Do you happen to know where he was?” I asked.

“How would I know?” she gave me a little uncomfortable laugh. That’s it I knew she was as guilty as I was that time when Jane accused me of eating her chocolate.

Ask her when was the last time she saw him was

“I was about to ask that, bloody idiot” I said out loud and her eyes widened

“Sorry I talk to myself sometimes...” I gave her a lame excuse, but it didn’t work she nodded and stood up and I knew that my time was up.

“Taylor will show you the way,” she dismissed me, and Taylor aka hulk, aka, handsome Squidward opened the door and all I wanted to do was to walk out as fast I can and go to the hotel and kiss Niall and feel safe, because I felt anything but safe right now.

I walked out quickly and found an ally to teleport privately and went straight to my hotel room.

“What was that about” I asked Eric

“Was it just me or that lady had something evil going on,” he said

“No shit Sherlock, why did I walk out in the speed of light”

“Oh,”

“Yeah, you need to put a tail on her,” I told him

“I’ll go meet Godric and figure out what to do about this mess,” he frowned “Your Niall is coming and is going to knock the door in, 1, 2, 3” he counted down and then I heard a knock. My jaw hit the floor.

“How’d you know?” I asked in awe

“I just do,” he winked and disappeared.

I ran to the door and opened it; Niall was on the other side. Dressed In a green Adidas hoodie and blue jeans and converse, his hair slightly wet. He looked edible. I invited him in. he looked around in the room

“Are you ready?” he asked

“Almost,” the flight to London was scheduled tonight and it was only 4pm so I had enough time to pack.

“I just wanted to come and sit with you, Louis and Zayn and Liam went with their girlfriend and harry god knows where he is, so I was left alone,” he pouted and opened his arms. I took his invitation with gratitude and threw myself in his arms and nuzzled his neck. And before we knew it our innocent hug turned into something else. He pushed me on the mattress and pinned me under him, his mouth on mine and his legs parting mine. I let my hands wander and ran my hand through his hair and pulled gently, he bit my lip and hissed “bad girl,” I loosened my grip. We kissed for; I don’t minutes until we grew short of breath and pulled away. He got off top of me and pulled me in his embrace. I laid my head on his surprisingly board chest, enjoyed the rhythm of his heart and the rise of his chest when he inhales. He ran a shaky hand in my hair. I nuzzled his chest.

“What are you doing to me,” he whimpered

“I should be the one asking you this,” I murmured

“I’m glad I met you,” he whispered, his breath hot on my forehead, his lips gently tickling my forehead. My eyelids grew heavy. And I gave in to it. I slept while thinking of green grass, blue eyes and a warm safe place.

A/N:

I'm so sorry it took me forever to update my professors are being jerks and giving me lots of homework.

Let me know what you think about the update. Sorry again x