Love,Life & Harry Styles

Vivian you can`t escape from your Past or should I say escape from Harry Styles ?

2. Music Class

Harry's P.O.V

I've seen a lot of girls in my entire life but none of them where as pretty as her. Basically all the girls in our school are slut, bleached hair, blue lenses, orange tan spray everything in them is FAKE. She is different I like her. She looked hot in a hoodie she barely had make up on she acted herself she had this thing that attracted me to her. Everything in her is amazing.

"Whatcha lookin at*snaps fingers*" she said interrupting me out from my deep thoughts.

"What love "I replied.

"You were staring at me?!?!?" she said. Oh my god I was starring at her and she noticed shit. I was blushing, no harry boys are NOT supposed to blush. finally after a long walk and awkward silence we reached the music class.

"Here is the music class" I said. We both entered.

"Hey boys" I said. My Best friends where there.

"So boys this is Vivian" I said

"Hello" they said

Vivian's P.O.V

Harry's friends introduced themselves to me

"I'm Niall and you've got a nice name" the blonde one said

"I'm Liam nice to meet you" he had brown eyes and a buzz haircut

"I'm Zayn and I love your name" a boy with tan skin and black hair said.

"And I'm Louis nice to meet you, well harry I like your new girfliend" he was a guy with teal eyes.

"What nooo were not dating" I answered awkwardly.
"My girlfriend is a nice nickname for you" harry said smirking.

I blushed. There was an awkward silence in the room.

"Ok so you need to know how to play on an instrument or you should know how to sing to enter this class" said the guy I guess his name was Liam

"Vivian can sing she also plays piano, guitar, violin, drums, and saxophones too" Harry said

"Well did you change your name to Vivian" I said sarcastically

"Wow" said the blonde guy

"So would you like to sing something?" said the black haired guy His name was Zayn I guess.

"Yeah sure "I answered

"So I'm going to sing the chorus of heart attack by demi lovato"

"That song is my favorite!!!!" Louis said

"But you make me wanna act like a girl
Paint my nails and wear high heels
Yea you, make me so nervous
That I just can’t hold your hand

You make me glow, but I cover up
Won’t let it show, so I’m
Puttin’ my defenses up
Cause I don’t wanna fall in love
If I ever did that
I think I’d have a heart attack

I think I’d have a heart attack

I think I’d have a heart attack"

Harry's P.O.V

She sang like an angel, even better, her had an amazing voice. She sounded like Demi Lovato. I don’t know why I have those feelings for her. She attracts me everything in her specially her wide green eyes I see them green, blue and grey . They take me to another world. For a weird reason I think that she has a secret that I have to know.

"That was amazing" I said

"Wow" the boys told Vivian

"Thank you. I'm Blushing" she said

"Sing another song" Louis nagged

"Yeah sing another song Vivian" I said

"What about stereo hearts" Zayn asked

"kk!!" she replied

" My hearts a stereo, it beats for you so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every note, oh oh
Make me your radio, turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you, so sing-a-long to my stereo"

I was listening to her amazing voice while staring at her lips I just wanted to kiss those lips. She was amazing at everything.

Vivian's P.O.V

"So Vivian tell us more about you" Louis told me

"My name is Vivian Lake Ree Martin, I'm 15 years old I'm originally from Manchester but I moved here with my Dad, step mother and my twin brother Max…."

"You have a twin brother" Niall said

"Yeah" I replied

"Why did you move here" Zayn asked

"because of my dad's job he is a business man so we move a lot but we are settling here for the next 2 years" I answered

The boys started talking about themselves they were nice and friendly I really Liked them. Each of them has a different personality. Niall is funny and carefree and he loves food more than anything else. Liam is nice, sweet and mature. Louis is the groups clown he is really fun, he is a prankster. Zayn is the quiet and shy and funny. In general they were all funny and nice.