loved you first- a harry styles fan-fict (vampire)

Adriana Madrigal, an 18 year old girl who doesn't have any luck with the guys. But when she gets into a car accident will she find her true love...? what will happen. She will find out dark secrets.

Adriana's parents died in a car accident a year and a half ago but she still misses them and loves her parents with all her heart. Adriana is an only child. she has two cousins that live with her and their names are nevaeh and paula. They are the sisters she never had.

Adriana loves listening to one direction. Her cousin's and her made a plan to go to a 1D concert and hope to get lucky and met the guys. Adriana is a shy, loveing and caring person, if someone gets her mad she will defend herself. Adriana works at starbucks. Well she is on her way for an interview and she hopes she gets the job. She's mexican/puerto rican. She currently lives in California

8. Chapter 8

follow me on pheed if you have one its @fatima_1D and twitter: @tima_120, I follow back:)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV:

"Harry wait!" adri yelled then turned around "You forgot your jacket"

"Keep it for now" I said

"Harry wait!" she called out again

"Yes babe" I turned around again

"You forgot something again"

I was wondering what I forgot but then I felt lips crashing down onto mine. I kisses her back, She got down to her regular height because she was standing on her tippy toes to kiss me then she said "Bye" and ran to her door.

"Bye adri" I said with a big smile on my face. I got into my car and adri waved so I waved back then I drove off.

*** (harry made it to his hotel)

Wow I can't believe adri kissed me, I thought while I had my fingers over my smiling lips, It was only for a few seconds or so but it amazing. I wish it was longer.

I got out my car and walked to my room. It was really late , i looked at the time and it was about to turn 12 o'clock. I think the boys are seeping now. I better get some rest because the boys are going to be bugging me on what happened.

I walked into my room and the boys were sleeping. I walked over to the refriderator and grabed a blood bag and drank it, then I walked to my room, stripped off my clothes so I was only in my boxers and slide into bed then falling asleep.

Adriana's POV:

I woke up to the sun in my face and birds chirping, I stretched my muscles before getting up, I grabbed some comfy socks and slipped them on, I got up then walked out my room then down the stairs into the kitchen, I guess I was the first person up because the house was silent. I walked to the cabinets and tried to reach for the pancake mix but it was no use, I was to short so I grabbed a chair near by and stood on it to get the pancake mix down. Sometimes I hate being 5ft. because you cant reach anything, just like I had to stand on my toes to kiss harry last night *Sigh* I was smiling of the thought. Well I better get breakfast ready before Paula and Nevaeh wake up. I got the eggs and bacon out and started cooking.

I made the pancakes and set them on the table, then I made coffee and set it aside next to the plates. I was just about to go wake the girls when I heard them coming down the stairs.

"Good morning sunshine!!!" I yelled to both of them, I'm not really much of a morning person but for some reason I was happy today. "I've made you girls pancakes with eggs and bacon and coffee."

"Good morning adri!" they both said at the same time. "Thank you hun, lets eat" nevaeh said

"Oh," Paula said with a pause swallowing her food "Don't you think we forgot about you date last night" she said while wiggling her eyebrows

"Oh yeah you still have to tell us what happened" nevaeh joined in, oh darn I thought they forgot.

I started smiling just of remembering our date. it was...*sigh* amazing

"Well don't just sit there, tell us what happened" paula said

"Ahh.. fine... It was amazing! I had so much fun, he took me to the beach and he blind folded me then he held my hands leading me to the way and when we got there he told me to take it off, it was beautiful, we were in the center of the beach in a gazebo with rose pedals leading the way and tiki torches lighting up the way...." I told them everything that happened from where we went on the boardwalk and how he won me a bear and how he let me wear his jacket.

"Aww thats cute!!" nevaeh said

"But then we were walking back to his car when someone stole my purse and harry ran after him"

paula and nevaeh had shocked faces with there mouth open

"What happened" paula said to hurry with the story

"I was scared I didnt want him to go, he told me to got to the car and when I turned for a second he was gone, I waited in the car then I saw him running back to the car. I got out and ran to him to see if he got hurt but he was fine and he had my purse" I told them what happened and how he said he got it.

"Aww thats sweet!!" they both said at the same time

I started smiling and blushing at what I was going to tell them.

"Thats not it" I said and they looked at me confused

"Ikindakissedhim" I said really fast so they don't hear me

"What was that" nevaeh said

I let out a long sigh before answering again "I...kinda..." I said looking away from them "kissed him" I said hidding my blush

I looked up to see paula and nevaeh staring at each other then they stared screaming and they ran to me and hugged me really tight.

"O.M.G O.M.G!!" paula said jumping around

I bit my lip I couln't hold it in anymore so I started fangirling with them

"I know I can't believe I kissed him!!" I said while we jumped around like crazy

"How was it!?" nevaeah asked

"I kissed him for a few seconds but it was amazing! It felt so good"

"when is the next date?" nevaeh asked

"I dont know but he said we should do that again sometime" I said "Well im going to go take a shower, then get ready to go grocery shopping because there is nothing in this house to eat" I laughed then walked upstairs to the bathroom

***

I came out the shower and wrapped myself in my towel and then wrapped my hair in another towel, then I ran to my room to go get changed. I locked the door and walked to drawers and got out a cheetah print bra and matching under wear, I walked to my closet and I decided to wear a white tank top with black yoga pants, I put on my shoes and put on black eyeliner and mascara, I brushed my hair and left it to air dry then I walked down the steps and found Paula and nevaeh on the couch watching tv.

"I'm going out to get the groceries, see you girls in a bit" I said

"Alright, don't take long" Paula said

"Do you girls want anything?" I asked

"Nahh.. were fine, thanks" nevaeh replied

"Ok see you in a bit, bye" I said as I walked towards the door. I walked to my car and hopped in the seat, I took out my keys from my purse and started the car, then I put my seat belt on. I drove out the drive way and down the street to the grocery store.

I got out my car, and looked at my white Nissan-Altima (2013) it was still wrecked from the accident, man I need to got get it fixed, I'll drop it off at the repair shop later. I walked to shoprite and grabbed a kart. (A/N: I don't know if there is a shoprite in California, but If you don't know what it is its a grocery store where I live.)

link of car:  http://stwot.motortrend.com/files/2012/04/2013-Nissan-Altima-front-three-quarter1-623x389.jpg

As I was shopping my phone rang notifying me I got a text.

From: Harry ,To: Adri (;

"Hey babe, what you up to?"

~Harry xoxo

To: Harry(: , From: Adri

"Hey harry :) just grocery shopping, what about you?"

~Adriana xoxo

From: Harry , To: adri (:

"Nothing much just got out the shower, need any help?"

~Harry xoxo

To: Harry(;, From:Adri

"Nahh, I don't want to bother you by going grocery shoping lol"

~Adriana xoxo

From:Harry , To: Adri(:

"No its fine I'm on my way, which grocery store are you at?"

~Harry xoxo

To: Harry(; ,  From:adri

"Okay (; I'm at shoprite, its a 15 minutes away from my house"

~Adriana xoxo

We kept on texting as I got somethings I needed. I saw harry walk in so I waved at him so he could see me. He saw me and walked to me he was wearing a white t-shirt with black skinny jeans and black shoes, he looked cute.

"Hey harry" I said as I  walked up to him and greeted him with a hug and a kiss on the cheek

"Hey love, by the way I love the way you greet me" he said smirking, I started blushing so I just giggled and said "Your making me blush, now lets get going I dont want to spend all day here" I laughed.

I got all the stuff I needed then we waited in line and I paid for everything even though harry insisted on paying. I'm surprised no one noticed harry here. hmm..

We walked out the store when I heard screming

"Harry!!"

"Oh my gosh its harry!

"Its harry styles! can I have your autograph!!"

well never mind about that. I looked at harry and said "Go ahead I'll go put my stuff in my car then ill come save you from all your fans" he nodded and I hurried off to my car and shoved everything in carefully. I finished and ran to where I left harry, poor harry he was being mobbed by alot of fans "Harry! where are you!" I yelled as i looked for him I saw him and i grabbed his hand and pulled him out from the croud. "Thanks babe" he said "lets run before they start chasing us" he said.

We ran to his car and got in. "Hold on let me call liam really quick" harry said I nodded

"Hello, liam.. hey yeah can you call management to come and help me and adri were surrounded by fans..oh shuh....thanks.. bye" then he hung up.

minutes later the fans started to clear up and management left because harry told them they could leave and that he will be fine.

"Thanks" I said to harry

"Your welcome love" He said

"I need to drop the food at my house now, you can come if you want" I said

"Sure, i'll follow you in my car" harry said

I said ok then got out the car and ran over to mine.

***15 minutes later

I arrived at my house and harry parked behind me, he helped me get all the bags out the car and we walked into the house.

i told harry to make himself comfortable while paula and nevaeh help me put the groceries away.

a few minutes later harry came in the kitchen, "Hey girls I wanted to know if you girls would like to meet the rest of the group?"

_____________________________________________________________________________

I hope you liked this chapter, sorry if it was boring, they just went food shopping for the day

please comment so i know you read so i can post the next chapter.

Sorry i havent posted in a while. i only post when i get comments letting me know if i should continue, or if i feel like posting it.

And for the people who are reading this, thank you so much I love you guys. let me know what you thought.?

bye now :) ~tima xoxo