loved you first- a harry styles fan-fict (vampire)

Adriana Madrigal, an 18 year old girl who doesn't have any luck with the guys. But when she gets into a car accident will she find her true love...? what will happen. She will find out dark secrets.

Adriana's parents died in a car accident a year and a half ago but she still misses them and loves her parents with all her heart. Adriana is an only child. she has two cousins that live with her and their names are nevaeh and paula. They are the sisters she never had.

Adriana loves listening to one direction. Her cousin's and her made a plan to go to a 1D concert and hope to get lucky and met the guys. Adriana is a shy, loveing and caring person, if someone gets her mad she will defend herself. Adriana works at starbucks. Well she is on her way for an interview and she hopes she gets the job. She's mexican/puerto rican. She currently lives in California

7. Chapter 7

Harry's POV:

I got out my car and walked over to adri's door

*knock knock*

I was waiting at the door and Paula opened the door. "Hello harry," she said while giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek " nice to see you again come in."

(A/N: that's how my family and I greet people)

"Hello paula, nice to see you to" I replied back

"Hey harry" Nevaeh said coming down the stairs "Adri is coming down soon"

"Hey nevaeh" once she said that adri came down the steps. She looked beautiful, she had a cream summer dress with a small brown belt on her waist, she had natural make up and nude color heels,and a cream colored bag, and he hair was in a nice updo. She looked so beautiful. (A/N: link on previous page, except she isn't going to wear the blazer that's in the picture)

"Ready?" I asked

"Yes"

"You look beautiful" I said to her, she started blushing

"Thank you harry, you don't look bad either" she said as she came up to me giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I like the way she greets me,with a kiss. I hadn't noticed I was smirking

I chuckeled

"Well lets get going then, bye girls see you later"

"Bye harry, bye adri have fun" they said

***

Adri's POV:

I came down the stairs right after nevaeh left my room and I saw harry by the door, he looked handsome, he was wearing a white v-neck shirt with a grey blazer, black skinny jeans and a grey belt and black shoes. (A/N: link on previous page)

"Ready" harry asked

"yes" I replied

"You look beautiful" harry said, I stared blushing

I went down the stairs to greet harry with a hug and a kiss on the cheek "Thank you harry, you don't look bad either"  I saw he was smirking, about what and before I could ask he said,

"Well lets get going then, bye girls see you later"

"Bye harry, bye adri have fun" they said

harry opened the door and said "lady's first"

"Thank you" I said as I walked out the door, harry followed behind as he shut the door.

We walked on the sidewalk to his car, my eyes widened and my mouth dropped when I saw his black Audi R8 Coupe (A/N: link of his car on previous page)

"Nice car" I said

"Thank you" he said as he opened the passengers side door and helped me in

"Thank you" I said as he closed the door then i put on my seat belt.

"Your welcome babe" harry ran around the front of the car to get in the drivers seat.

He opened his door and sat down and put his seat belt on then started the car.

"So where are we going?" I asked curious

"You'll see when we get there" harry said

***

we got there and we were at the beach we were walking on the board walk and he took me to the beach, there was no one because he rented part of the beach so we can have our date.

harry blind folded me and held my hand leading the way.

"Were almost there" he said guiding me to the way "okay, were here you can take the blind fold off" harry said.

There was rose pedals leading to a white gazebo in the center of the beach, the table had a white cloth and roses in the middle,candles lite and our plates set up on each side, there were tiki torches lighting up the way, since it was getting dark. (A/N: link of gazebo is:

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwA4s62XUPA7Bi91mu6F3g4H3S-7AA4Ir37XlL4k5X5-Ci5-sy .......but its dark outside with tiki torches and all like how I described in the story)

"Wow this is beautiful,"  I said ecstatic "did you do this all by your self?" I asked while we walked to the table.

"Yeah, do you like it?" he asked

"Yes! I love it, its breath taking" I hugged him and he hugged me back, we stared into each others eyes, oh how I would love to stare at his eyes all day.

"Well lets eat!" harry said happily

We held hands untill we got to the table

"I hope you like steak" harry said smiling.

"I do, I haven't had steak in a long time" I said

"how do you want it cooked?" he asked

"Well done please" I said

***

Harry's POV:

"I hope you like steak" I said

"I do, I haven't had steak in a long time" adri replied smiling

"How do you want it cooked?" I asked

"Well done please" adri said

I was going to get mine medium raw but then I remembered if I smell the blood I might go crazy and I don't want that to happen so I got mine well done to.

Our food arrived and we drank coke instead of wine or any other alcoholic drink because I was going to be driving back and I don't want anything to happen.

I looked at her right hand, it was wrapped because of the accident.

"How is your hand...and your head...does it hurt?" I asked worried

She looked up at me and swallowed her food before speaking "I'm feeling better, and the doctor said to go if I have severe headaches or anything, and about my hand its just sprained I don't think it will take long for it to heal." She said smiling at me (A/N: I never broken or sprained a bone so I don't know how long it will take for it to get fixed)

"Well thats good that your feeling better" I said

***

We kept talking and laughing and telling each other about our selves then we finished eating and we finished our desert. It was time to get going and we walked on the beach and talked more then we walked on the board walk. We played some games they had there and I got her a big stuffed bear.

"Are you cold?" I asked her since it was getting chilly out and she didnt have a jacket.

"yeah"  she said while hugging her arms. I pulled off my blazer and wrapped it around her. I don't know why I even wore a jacket, I don't even get cold. good thing I did though adri would freeze to death if I didnt have it.

"Thanks" adri said smilin at me. "But aren't you going to get cold?" she said worried

"No problem babe, and no I dont get cold" Hey I told her the truth. she just giggled and wraped her arm around my arm.

we were walking back to the car when all of a sudden someone yanked her purse away from her and she screamed.

"Oh my gosh!" she yelled

"I'll get it don't worry stay here" I said to her, she grabbed my arm

"No harry, he could hurt you just leave him" If only she knew I would be the one to hurt him

The thief kept running and he was far away, if I wasn't a vampire there would be no way I would be able to catch him, but i'm not human and I can catch him.

"No, get in the car and wait for me there ill be back soon" I said

"Fine, but please be careful" she said worried

I ran normal speed and when she wasn't looking and when no one was around I ran in vampire speed and I caught up to the thief,  then I slowed down

the theif ran into an ally and it was a dead end, he stopped and turned around with a knife in his hand.

"How did you catch up to me! I just looked and you weren't behind me." the thief said while pointing at me with the blade in his hand.

"Give me the purse and no one gets hurt." I said calmly walking to the thief.

"Back up or I will..I will stab you!" the thief shouted

I moved closer and he lunged himself at me and I caught his wrist "You shouldn't have done that" I said smirking.

I picked him up from his shirt and slammed him on the wall then grabbed adri's purse and started walking away, then I saw him come running at me from behind, I moved so fast I was behind him, he stopped in his tracks and looked around when he turned around he looked shocked

"How....how did you get behind me...you were infront of me, you moved so fast"  he said with wide eyes

I sighed "I have my ways, now you better stay away from us or you will be my next meal" I said trying to scare him I stood in front of the moonlight and flashed him my fangs.

His eyes grew wide and he stumbled while backing away from me and fell on the floor "What are you" he asked scared to find out, then I was gone in a flash.

***

Thief's POV:

I ran up to a girl and stole her purse she yelled "Oh my gosh!"but I kept running I looked back, she grabbed him before her boyfriend could come chase after me, I ran really fast and I was so far away there was no way they will be able to catch me. I looked back and there was no one so I ran into an ally hoping it would be a short cut out but it was a dead end, then all of a sudden there he was behind me, how did he catch up to me there is no way he could of caught up to me. I pulled out my knife.

"How did you catch up to me! I just looked and you weren't behind me" I said pointing the knife at him

"Give me the purse and no one gets hurt." he said so calmly, like he wasn't even scared I had a knife and he didn't have anything to defend himself with.

"Back up or I will..I will stab you!" I shouted

He walked closer to me so I lunged myself at him getting ready to stab him but he caught my wrist "You shoulnd't have done that" he said smirking at me, man he had a tight grip.

He grabbed me by my shirt and i was off the ground, he slammed me against the wall then grabbed the purse and walked away, wow he's strong for a guy that looked 19 year old.

I wasn't going to give this fight up so I got up and ran at him, then in a blink of an eye he was gone. I stopped and looked around for him, I turned around and he was standing behind me, I was shocked.

"How....how did you get behind me... you were just in front of me, you moved so fast" I said with wide eyes

He sighed then said "I have my ways, now you better stay away from us or you will be my next meal" then he opened his mouth and I saw something pop out, they were fangs, my eyes widened and I tried backing up but I stumbled and fell to the floor. "What are you" I asked him scared, then he was gone in a flash.

I got up terrified, looking around for him scared there might be other vampires like him. I didnt see his face though. I  ran back to my apartment

***

Adri's POV:

I watched harry run then I turned for a second and when I turned he was gone, dang he runs fast I waited inside the car for a few minutes then I saw harry running my was so I got out the car and ran to him.

"Are you ok are you hurt?" I said checking him

"I'm fine he didn't hurt me." he said, then he handed me my bag

"Thank you harry, how did you get it back?" I asked curious

"Oh you know....I just asked for it and he gave it to me" He said joking "I'm kidding, I slammed him against the wall and took it from him"

"Oh gosh..heehee.. thank you, you didn't have to do that for me" I said

"I would do it any other day, I would do anything for you" harry said, I lowered my head so he doesn't see that I was blushing but I think he knew I was because he started chuckling

"Lets go before it gets late" harry said as he opened the car door for me

"Thank you" he's such a gentleman

***

We made it to my house

"Thank you harry, I had a fun time with you today" I said as we walked up to my door.

"Your welcome adri, maybe we...ermm.. can do that again sometime?"

"I would love to" I said grinning

harry hesitated for a minute then gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I started blushing then he started walking away.

"Harry wait!" he turned around "You forgot your jacket"

"Keep it for now" he said

"Harry, wait!" I said again, I can't believe i'm about to do this

"Yes babe" he said

"You forgot something again" I ran up to him and gave him a kiss on the lips then ran to my door "Bye"

"Bye adri" harry said with a big smile on his face. he got in his car and i waved then he drove off. I can't believe I kissed him! on the lips! I Can't wait till the next morning to tell the girls what happened. I glanced at the clock and it was almost 12. wow we were out for a long time.

*sigh* but I had an amazing day

__________________________

I hope you liked it sorry if there is any errors, spelling.. etc

comment/like/follow/share

comment if i should put the next chapter. i have up to chapter 10 so far, im just uploading them one at a time :)