The Journey Of Niall's Angel

Niall Horan is in love with his best friend Kelsey Brooks when he finally works up the courage to tell Kelsey their every one's lives change once Kelsey spills the beans about her being haunted by that six letter word.
Will Niall and Kelsey overcome this tragic nightmare or will they be forced to live out their final days together?

9. I HATE YOU

-Kelsey's POV-

Niall's phone started to ring we pulled away and he answered...

-Niall's POV-

"Hello?" I answered the phone

"Niall?" Louis' vocie said

"Yeah, Whats wrong?" I said

"I need to tell you something... About Kelsey..." He said I looked forewards at Kelsey.

"So tell. I'm listening." I said

"She...She's..." Louis started

"Is she pregnant?" I asked

"NO!" Louis yelled into the phone I looked over at Kelsey "What is it?" She mouthes to me

"Ok, so what is it? Spit it out." I said

"She's Dying." Louis says I look at Kelsey

"She has Leukaemia" Louis said quietly I froze staring at Kelsey.

"Niall?... Niall, Are you there?" Louis says

"How do you know this?" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek I started to slightly shake staring straight forward at Kelsey. "What is it?" She whispered I waved her off

"I saw her on the fourth floor of the hospital. Also known as the cancer treatment center." Louis says

"Thanks for telling me. see you later ok?" I said

"Ok, sorry it had to go down like this Niall. She didnt wanna tell you and I couldnt just keep a secret from you like this." He said

"No thank you. Really, Your the better person in this situation. Talk to you soon" I said

"Later Niall." He said I hung up I looked down at my lap.

"Niall, who was that what happened?" Kelsey said

"When were you planning on telling me?" I said lowly looking up at her

"Tell you what?" She asked swallowing hard I didn't answer her

"Who was that on the phone?" She asked

"Someone who did the right thing." I said

"Louis.." she whispered to herself

"When were you going to tell me Kelsey? Or were you going to wait till you were burried 6feet under the dirt and then have Louis tell me. How could you do that?" I asked

"I had to keep it a secret I didn't wanna hurt you or the boys." She said

"That's not your descission to make!" I shouted

"Actually yes it is! I get to choose weather people know or not. I'm the one dying Niall!" she shouted I got up and threw the door open it smacked off the wall Kelsey chased after me as I charged down the stairs

"Niall stop!" She yelled

"Why should I? You can't seriously expect to try and keep something like this from me and act like everything was ok and it wasn't like you were going to die? How could you think I could move on from this and stay with you?!" I yelled

"I was trying to keep you from getting hurt!" She yelled

"Well news flash YOU DID!" I shouted she came at me hitting my chest

"Hey, Hey, Hey" Greg said stepping between us Kelsey stopped punching

"Whats going on?" Greg asked holding us back from each other I stayed silent glaring at Kelsey.

"Niall?" Greg said

"Let her tell you." I said

"I have cancer and I didnt tell Niall and Louis knew so he told Niall and now hes mad because I didnt wanna hurt him." Kelsey said

"Don't make this sound like its my fault!" I yelled

"It is your fault your overreacting!" She shouted

"Overreacting?! Are you fucking kinding me?! You kept the fact that you had cancer from me!" I shouted.

"Woah Niall breathe. I think you should go home Kelsey let Niall cool off." Greg said

"Yeah go home." I said She nodded and left.

"Niall-" Greg started I walked away

"Don't start" I said Walking up the steps

-Next day at school.-

-Kelsey's POV-

I need to find him my anger was out of control.

I walked to his locker and found him

"Louis!" I yelled he turned and saw me I slapped him across the face only then noticing Harry and Zayn were standing there.

Louis glared at me

"I HATE YOU!" I yelled punching him in the chest loads of times he caught my wrist and yelled them at his chest

"You ruined everything! I was ok with everything then you came along and destryoed it!" I yelled

"How?!" Louis yelled

"You made Niall mad at me!" I yelled

"You did that all on your own keeping a secret like that?! You dug yourself the grave and you oushed yourself into it! I did NOTHING!" Louis yelled

"You told him!" I shouted

"Excuse me coming threw!" Liam's voice rang Niall and Liam broke threw the crowed I looked from Harry and Zayn to Liam and Niall and pushed Louis back into his locker then I felt weak I felt my knees collapse I fell backwards... Louis caught me.