I will always love you (One Direction Fan Fiction)

Farrah and best friends Lillie and Allie sing for the school on the last day before the Summer Holidays. What they don't know is that there are 5 boys judging them. What will happen? Will any of them fall in love or will someone fall in love with them? What is going to happen when they get a record label? Will fame get to them?

4. Our Flight

Farrah's P.O.V

We we're leaving today. We have to go to America to the studio. The boys are meeting us at the airport.

'Allie, Lillie get up we're late'

'Late for what' Allie said sleepily

'We're going to America' I said

'Oh yeah to record with One Direction' Lillie said

'I have our bags packed... I couldn't sleep so I packed the bags... I put all of our clothes into them' I said

'Thank you so much' Allie said

I called a taxi so we could leave. Since it was Summer, we wore shorts and dresses.

(Me: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=76820246 )

(Lillie: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=76821920 )

(Allie: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=76909817 )

It was half one. Our plane was leaving at 3. We couldn't see the boys anywhere. Some lads, dressed up in coats and hats came over.

'Hey love, you look lovely' said a guy with an accent like Harry's

'Harry is that you?' I asked

'Yes how'd you guess'

'Your voice'

'Awh love you know me by my voice'

'GUYS COME ON WE HAVE A PLANE TO CATCH' Allie screamed

'Sorry' Harry whispered

'Hello.. where are your seats' the flight attendant said

'Seats 1b to 8b' I said

'Ok let me lead the way'

'Thank you very much' Harry said

'Hey you sound just like Harry Styles'

'You must be dreaming' Harry said

'No I know that voice it's Harry Styles' voice'

'And I'm Britney Spears' Allie said

'Ok ok sorry for saying you were Harry Styles'

'Good I wish I had his good looks and charm' Harry joked

'Will you be quiet' I said hitting Harry across the head

'Here are your seats enjoy the flight'

Me and Harry sat with each other at the last seats since it's going to be just the two of us.

'Babe why did you hit me?' Harry asked sadly

'Awh I'm sorry did I hurt you?'

'Yes'

'Will I kiss it better?'

'Yes please'

'Ok'

I leaned into kiss his head. We were staring into each others eyes. I kissed him, but not his head, his lips.

'I'm so sorry Harry I didn't mean to....' I was cut off by another kiss

'Harry, has anyone ever said you were a great kisser?'

'Yes but has anyone said you were?'

'No, this was my first kiss'

'I'm sorry I should have know you wanted a special one'

'Harry, that was the best one ever.. I love you'

'I love you too' Harry said placing a kiss in my forehead

Harry's P.O.V

I kissed her. Oh my she's so beautiful. I think it's right to ask her out.

'Farrah, I know this is all sudden but... will you be my girlfriend'

'Of course I will I never thought this would happen'

'I love you so much'

'I love you too' Farrah said before we kissed

Thanks for reading.. what do you guys think so far? :) xx