Its Everything You Do

what happens when a fan moves to england starts her first day at her new job and meets her idols? see's the boy of her dreams and hangs out with them? would it be a dream come true or will it quickly blow up in her face. leaving her laying naked on the floor?

19. The Premiere

Yessi's POV

It's monday now and Harry stayed another night it's been going pretty good but yet we have only been going out for a couple of days so I don't want to jinx it. Saturday after everyone left harry took me out shopping, me and him walked around hand in hand of course the moment was ruined when paparazzi came. They kept asking him who I was and I thought you guys were just friends. We didnt say anything he wanted to wait till the premiere which is tonight to tell everyone who I was and I was okay with that. Later he took me out to dinner. It was really romantic I loved it. He stayed another night at my house but than he had to go to the studio. So me and the girls hung out turns out they don't like Perrie cause Dani heard her call them a bitch or something like that. I got to admit I was surprised that she would do something like that she looks so nice. The girls told me that that I shouldnt like her just cause of them. She hasnt said anything wrong to me. So until she does than I am okay with her. Sunday I skyped with my mum I miss her and my brother and sister. It was just so cute my sister told me about this boy she likes.Ysmael told me nothing haha but he said my name so perfectly. The rest of the day was chilled. I sat at home and watched some tv.

It was around 10 and I'm still at work. Me and Sally have been getting along really well I'm on my break so I think I'll call the guys.

Confrence call with mariana<3, Jazzy love<3, Andy Baby<3

"Hello" they all said at once.

"Hey guys." I said so excitedly.

"Hey Yessi Boo how is everything?" Jazzy love asked

"It's great. I have a lot to tell you guys." I began telling them everything from the kiss to going out. Catching them up on the last couple days.

"Awww yessi boo I told you, you and Harry would get together." Andy baby said.

"They destroyed your house?"Jazzy Love said.

"And Perrie isnt as nice as we thought she was." Mariana protested.

"No she isnt but she hasnt said or done anything to me and shut up Andy Baby, and ya they did but they gladly cleaned it up though." I told them

"Aww so every member of one direction is taken?" Jazzy Love said.

"Nope not Niall" I told them

"Ya he is waiting for me." Mariana said I could just see her winking.

"You winked when you said that didnt you?" I asked her.

"Haha yeah I totally forgot I was alone. haha" She said laughing.

"Ya and tonight I'm going to a premiere." I said.

"OMG really?" They said.

"Ya I'll tell you everything later I have to go back to work. I'll skype later?" I asked

"Okay and ya we can do a confrence call." Andy said

"Ya tots bye guys." We said our byes and I went back to work.

The rest of the day was totally chill as well it was around 5 o'clock and the premiere started at 8 so I better get ready.

"Hey Yessi ready to go?" I heard someone say as I was just about to clock out. I turned to see Ele and Dani walking towards the counter.

"Ya just let me clock out. Hey sal I'm leaving. See you wednesday?" I yelled as I clocked out.

"Ya see you then." She yelled.

"Come on then lets gooo.." Dani said as she pulled me

"Just to warn you there is paps outside." Ele said as she looked at me.

"Uhh why? I'm not famous. They just know me as a friend of you guys and the boys." I said totally confused

"Ya and since your friends of famous people then you are famous too. Trust me you are going to have to get use to it since you are Harry's girlfriend." She said before we got out the door.

"Okay I will try." I said as they both linked their arms with mine and we started to walk together as the paps asked us a bunch of questions we answered some and walked to Dani's car.

"So Yessi.. Are you ready?" Ele said totally excited.

"For what?" I said acting like if I don't know whats going on. Cher Lloyd's 'Want You Back' came on and I started singing

"For the premiere DUH!" Dani yelled. I stopped singing

"Oh Ya DUH! I'm so nervous!" I said and continued singing.

"HEY!" Ele yelled at me.

"What?" I asked her

"I just realized you never sung for the boys the other day!" She said

"Ohhh yeah. You are so slick." Dani said

"I know." I said smiling

"You are going to tonight!" Ele said

"What! How?" I said

"We are all going into the same limo so when music plays you will sing and then they will hear how amazing your voice is." Dani protested as we got into my drive way.

"Fine!" I said as we got out the car. We walked to my door and straight into the guest room we grabbed our stuff and we walked back to the car.

"Where are we going again?" I asked totally unsure.

"We are meeting the boys at the dressing studio so we can get dressed, makeup and all that." Dani said.

"Okay." The rest of the car ride was silent. We just sung along to songs when we liked them. About 30 to 40 minutes later we got to the dressing studio place.

"we are here." I heard Ele yell as we walked in. She was soon greeted by a kiss from Louis and hugs from the boys and soon Dani was greeted with a kiss from Liam and hugs from the boys. Than Harry came up to me and kissed me so passionately I dropped my bags and put my arms around his neck and he pulled me in closer to his body.

"Eh. Get a room." Louis exclaimed. We pulled away and smiled at each other.

"Shut up Louis!" I said pushing him to the side as I walked up to the rest of the girls.

"Ready?" Dani asked.

"Yup."

We got changed and people started coming up to us and put make up on our faces. they matched our make up with our dresses it was cute I liked it.

"Ready to get you hair done?" The lady asked me

"Ya. totally but I have a question." I told her

"YA sure what is it?" She asked

"I've always wanted to die my hair but my mom never let me so I was wondering if you can dye it, cut it, than style it?" I asked her

"Ya sure hunny. What color?" She asked me

"Uhh like a dark purple. Like jet black but it looks purple in the sun or light." I told her.

"Oh you want it like plum color. I got you." She said as she pulled me to the chair and her and her crew began to wet my hair.

"How do you want it cut?" She asked me. I thought about it for a long time.

"Uhh how about bangs like this." And I showed her on my phone.

(sorry I cant like tell you who or what to google cause I don't even know I have an image in my head but I don't know who has it.)

"And maybe layers and thinned out please." I said.

After about 10 minutes of cutting and having to wait around 30 minutes for the die to set in. It was about 7:30 and it took about 10 minutes to get there and than 10 minutes on the red carpet and the last 10 minutes in our seats waiting.

We were in the car when Little Mix 'Change Your Life' came on

"Uwww I love this song!" I said and began singing. By the time the song was over eveyone was staring at me.

"What?" I said.

"Why didnt you tell me you could sing like that babe?" Harry said as he put his hand on my knee.

"I don't know it never came up." I said smiling.

"FINALLY!" I heard the girls say.

"Shut Up! Are you happy." I said blushing.

"You guys knew about this?" Louis said

"Ya she was supposed to sing for you guys the other day." Dani said.

"Oh My Gosh babe she does the the most beautiful version of What Makes You Beautiful." Ele said.

"Well we will just have to hear it after the premiere." Zayn said

"Speaking of where is the Little Mix crew?" I asked trying to get the subject changed

"They are meeting us there." Zayn said

"And don't try to change the subject. Simon has to hear you sing." Niall said.

"She is just what we have been looking for, for the new album." Liam said

"No I am not singing for Simon there isn't just me in this group!" I yelled.

"Babe calm down." Harry said hugging me.

"What do you mean ' There isn't just you in this group'?" Louis asked

"It's me, my friend Mariana, and my other friend Jazzy and we are a group. We are called M.Y.J and we have covers." I said

"Well than we will just have to fly them out." Niall said

"We cant just fly them out. They have school. They are barley in 11th grade." I said.

"We can work something out." Liam said

"I don't know they get out of school next week soo maybe they can come for the summer." I said.

"Yes!" Niall said

"You just want to meet Mariana don't you Nialler?" I said

"Ya maybe." He said blushing

"Dude she is 17."  I said.

"Sooo." He said laughing

"Haha okay " I said

"Come on lets go." Zayn said.