Its Everything You Do

what happens when a fan moves to england starts her first day at her new job and meets her idols? see's the boy of her dreams and hangs out with them? would it be a dream come true or will it quickly blow up in her face. leaving her laying naked on the floor?

20. The Premiere (part 2)

Yessi's POV

We got out the car I thought the boys would go first and than us girls.

"Come one Babe." Harry said gabbing my hand

"Aren't you going to go out with the boys?" I asked

"Nope this is my time to show you off." He said whispering in my ear, I grabbed his hand and we walked out to the carpet.

I did what the girls tought me and so far it was good.

"Harry who is she? Is she your friend everyone is talking about?" One pap. said

"No. She is my new girlfriend." He said. Sooner we were filled with what? what's her names and a whole bunch of other stuff.

"Hello. My name is Yessika. Yessika Del Agua and yes I am Harry's new girlfriend and yes I am aware of all the hate I will be getting but I don't care as long as we are together I'm good." I said as Harry put his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

"Can we get a picture with you and the rest of the one direction boys?" Someone said.

The boys were next to each other and a bunch of flashes began.

"So how is your first premiere going?" I jumped totally scared

"Sorry love didnt mean to scary you." It was just Perrie. Ele and Dani came and stood next to me

"Hello ladies." Perrie said.

"Hello Pierre. Ladies." said the girls.

"Hey Danielle, Eleanor, Perrie, and Yessika. get close we want a picture of the girlfriends" some girl said. We got together and posed.

"Cute dresses was this planned?" Someone said

"Ya this was Me, Ele, and Dani went shopping and they decided my first premiere would be less scary if I had some friends with me and we dressed alike and walked the carpet together. Little did we know our lovely boyfriends planned to walk the carpet with us." I said smiling and waving at Harry

"Well that is very nice. What happened to Perrie why wasnt she invited?"

"Uh she was we planned to go shopping a day ahead but she had something to do." I said turning to her.

"Ya I had to go to the studio" she said smiling. we started walking towards our boyfriends. we stopped and poised in front of some cameras on our way to them

"You did really good." harry said whispering in my ear.

"Thanks. but I couldnt do it without you or the girls." I told him. we got inside and we sat in out seats it was Harry, Me, Ele, Louis, Dani, Liam, Niall, Zayn, and then Perrie. Me and Harry were holding hands while Ele and I were talking. I really don't know where we were but when the boys got up to accept and award for 'Best Song' me and the girls clapped and hugged eachother.

After the longest 2 hours of my life the premiere was over and we left we went to Harry's and Louis' place so I figured me and Ele can stay the night and have a double date. We got there and sat down.

"Hey babe do have something I can change in?" I asked

"Ya me too." Ele said. I looked at her like uhhh wtf are you asking my man?

"Not you Harry I'm talking to Louis. DUH!" She said laughing

"Uh ya come on." Louis said grabbing her hand. Later me and her came out wearing sweats and a big tee shirt

"Okay Yessi. You aren't going to get away that easy." Ele said.

"Niall go get the guitar" I hears Dani demand

"Okay what song?" Niall asked getting the guitar and strumming a few strings.

"What makes you beautiful." I told him. He began playing the familiar tone.

"Slow it down a little." He did and I began singing and when I was done I sat down and just waited for them to sink all that I just did in.

"Oh" Louis said

"My" Liam exclaimed

"God" Harry said smiling

"You have an amazing voice." Zayn said. I blushed.

"You should hear us all sing." I said smiling.

"Than we should why don't you call them?" Liam asked." It was around 12 so it should be 8 there.

"I don't know they should be in school. Wait nevermind its tuesday over there they don't have to go to school till 10. Let me just text them." I pulled out my phone

To: BabyPooh <3, Jazzy Love<3, Andy Baby<3

Hey SKYPE NOW! I have a suprise for you guys!

12:01 a.m

They all agreed

"Babe can I use your laptop?" I asked

"Uhh sure." He got up and brought me his laptop.

"Password?" He typed it in it was 'ILoveLouisForeverAndEver'

"Really?" I asked

"He made me put it." He said Louis just smiled

"Ya we are going to have to change that." I said shaking my head. I quickly logged on to my skype account and in less than 3 minutes I was looking at my 3 bestfriends.

"Hey guys what are you doing?" I asked smiling

"Nothing tired. We miss you Yessi Boo." they said.

"I miss you too."

"So what is this big suprise you have for us?" Jazzy asked. I looked up and smiled at the boys. They came and sat next to me

"I want you guys to meet some friends of mine." And thats when the screaming came, and lots of it.

"Hello loves and Andy." My cheeky boyfriend said. The girls got behind the boys and they said hi aswell

"OMG Yessi you realize One Direction and their gorgeous girlfriends are in your house.!" Andy said

"Actually. We are at Louis and Harry's flat and yes I know they are my bestfriends." I said smiling

"Uh what about us?" Mariana said

"Guys you are my bestfriends too. calm down." I said

"Hey Mariana." Niall said. I pointed the camera towards him.

"Hey niall how are you?" She said.

"Good we have another suprise besides just this skype call." He said

"Really what is it?" She asked

I moved the laptop towards me

"When do you guys get out of school again?" I asked. I'm pretty sure she knows why.

"July 15th why?" Jazzy said. I quickly looked at the boys

"Just wondering." I told them

So we had Yessi here call you guys cause we wanted to here you guys sing together." Zayn said.

"Uhh okay." Jazzy and Mariana said.

"What song?" Jazzy asked.

"uhh Yessi where is your phone?" Mariana asked

"Uh its around here somewhere. Why?" I asked confused

"Look." she showed me the text.

"NIALL!" I yelled

"What?" He said acting like he didn't do anything.

"Give me my phone!" He handed my phone to me.

"I'll give you her number later." I told him.

"Fine." he said

"Uhh okay back to the song." Liam said

"Uwww Mari Babe, Niall fancies you." Andy said

"Shut UP Andy!" me and mariana said laughing at each other.

"Anyways what about 'I Turn to You' by christina aguilera" I suggested

"I love that song. sure" Jazzy said.

"Ya me too. lets go.." Mariana said. We have done this song so many times that we already knew our parts. When we were done. The boys looked at each other and smiled.

"How would you girls and even Andy like to come to London?" Harry asked.

"Uhhh we would love too." They screamed and smiled big. Liam got a call.

"Ill be right back." he said

"Hi Danielle and Eleanor. How are you?" They said.

"Good and you guys?" They asked.

"We are really good." Liam came back and was smiling.

"What's up babe?" Dani asked

"Well that was Simon." He started

"Why is he calling so late?" I asked totally lost.

"Well..... I recorded you guys singing and sent it to Simon." He stated, I just looked at my bestfriends who were on screen and back at Liam

"AND!" We all yelled at him

"And he wants to meet with you guys! ASAP. I explained to him that you guys are still in school but get off on the 15th. He wants you guys here by the 18th. Your plane tickets are already ready. They are under Kevin the Pigeon, Kevin the pigeon is awesome, and Kevin we missed you." I just laughed

"Were you thinking of Louis?" I asked

"Ya" he said

It was 9:30 and they had to get ready we didn't even realize it was so late. Everyone crashed there and me and ele went to our mans room.

---------

(sorry for the crappy ending of this chapter. laptop is dying and it is 11:30 p.m and I'm tired and my allergies are acting up. SPRING BREAK! yay! don't worry drama soon to come. got to make everything all nice. until the drama comes unexpected! love you don't forget to comment, like, and favorite. NIGHT loves!)