Forever and Always(a Louis tomlinson fanfic)16+

(warning has adult language and stuff)Alison has alot of problems. One is that she is bald(u know what i mean when i say that)and she gets bullied alot. Ect. but when one direction comes to San Diego she gets alot more problems

16. seccond to last chapter for part one

Alisons P O V

"hell ya i would", I sad with excitement

"Ok great we`ll pick you guys up in a little bit", Louis said over the phone

"Ok heres the address(Address)", i said

So i toke a quick shower. put my towle on and headed for the room not knowing that Harry and Angeline were. So i acsedently Walked in on them Making out.

"ughh... Come on Guys siriusly", I said

"Well what about you in just a towle', Angeline said

Shit i forgot. so i grabbed my clothes and ran out, but once i ran out they whent right back to Making out. God i wish Me and Louis could that and they better not get any further.

After a few minutes of getting dressed and Angeline and Harry Making out. Louis finnally showed up. Thank god.

"Hey finnally your here Harry And Angeline are being gross.",I said

"Really?", Louis said

"Ya", I said

"And where elenor.", I asked

"With the boys.", Louis said

"Ok",I said"Then i call Shotgun!",I said as if I was10

"HaHa ok",Louis said

"Hey what time is it?", I asked

"10:30", Louis said looking at his Phone

"O Ok", I said while Angeline and Harry Finally got in to the car

"Damn what took you guys so long", I asked

"Well sorry ", Angeline said

"well come lets go.", Harry Said

"Ok,''Louis said

Finally we got to their Hotel Looked up some Amusment Parks And finally Decided On Six Flags (Magic Mountin).

(skip the long ride over there and Angie and Harry And Louis And Elenor Being Love birds As usuall)

"Ahhh Finally!!!! We are here! Wheres the Food(Guess who that is)", Niall Said Being his usuall self

Ahhh He`s so cu.. wait what the hell am I Saying Me and Him Are just friend s that Broke up... Right.

A/N

OOOooo... Clif hanger and sorry fo the wait. Part @ will be coming Out soon I Promise. Please Comment and Favourite. BYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!My Little Carrots!!!!!!!!!!