I love you

Dated before Alison's disappearance... (She doesn't disappear in this fan fic)

(Pretty Little Liars & One Direction Fan Fiction)

Life is good for Alison DiLaurentis, her four best friends Aria Montgomery, Spencer Hastings, Emily Fields and Hanna Maron are the most popular girls in school. And The little town the like to call home, Rosewood.
Alison's life changes when she meets a local boy Harry Styles, at age 17 she loved to have boys around but the secret everybody didn't know about Alison was a virgin. Besides her constant weekly boyfriends she still managed to have her virginity. She's never had a serious relationship is they about to change when she meets Harry? Or will he only have those 7 days with Ali?

3. Flash of pink

~Harry's POV~

"I had a good time tonight" Ali says as we walk up her front steps the rain still coming down were shielded by the doorway of her house.
"Me too thanks for letting me have the privilege of taking you out" I said she smiled at me she hung my sweater on the railing and put her arms around my neck kissing me, I wrapped my arms around her waist holding her against me our soaked clothes, our body heat warm each other up.
This was the perfect kiss.
We lean out I smile
"See you tomorrow?" I said she nodded
"Good-bye Alison" I said and pecked her cheek. She handed me my sweater
"Keep it" I said she smiled and nodded I picked up her teddy bear and she took it opening the door I walked towards my car opening the door and getting in I turned the key but my car wouldn't start.
"Shit" I whispered I tried again a minute passed when the passenger door opened.
"Having troubles?" It was Ali in a yellow raincoat.
"It won't start" I said
"Audis ahy? She said jokily I chuckled
"Yeah" come inside" she said
"No I'd hate to intrude" I said
"If you'd rather sleep in your car than a warm cozy bed then fine" she said
"What would your mom say?" I asked
"Please, it was her idea" she said
"So c'mon" she said nudging her head I nodded getting out of the car closing my door locking it I met Alison on the curb she took my hand leading me through the soaking grass. We got onto her porch she opened the door I let her go in first she closed the door behind me.
"Come upstairs I'll get you some clothes from Jason" she said
"Jason?" I asked
"Yeah, my older brother his stuff should fit you" she said taking off her jacket and sliding off the rubber boats she replaced her wedges with.
"Ok lead the way Ali" I said she took my hand and led me up the stairs
"Wait here" she said standing me at the top of the stairs. She went into a room at the end of the hall and shortly came out with a pair of pajama pants and a tshirt. She handed them to me
"Come my rooms just down here" she said she opened a door and I saw the familiar room we were just in around 7. She hands me the pajamas and I got change when I come out she hands me a towel for my hair.
She goes into the bathroom and closes the door leaving a crack. She unbuttoned her top and took it off exposing her black Lacey bra she pulled down her pants exposing the matching panties.
She came out I quickly looked away
"I forgot the pajamas" she said I looked at her baffled by how not shy she was about her body being so exposed
"What's the matter Harry? Haven't seen a girl in a bikini before?" She asked her wet ringlets framing her porcelain face.
"This is different" I said
"Maybe some time you'll get to see more" she said I looked at the "Pajamas" she had picked out it was actually just a shirt. She reached behind her back but looked to be struggling
"Harry can you give me a hand?" She said walking over to me
"What do you need?" I asked
"Can you unclip my bra?" She asked I swallowed hard as she neared me her damp skin illuminating from the light of her lamps.
"Uh sure" I said she turned around I took the straps and in clasped them.
"Thanks" she said she kept her back to me as she let the bra fall to the floor and slid the shirt over her head dragging her ringlets out of the neck hole. She walked overto her dresser and grabbed something and walked into her bathroom.
When she closed the door I pinched myself yep I'm awake.
I got a text

Mom: Where are you?
Harry: I'm at Alison's house my car wouldn't start. Is it ok if I stay the night?
Mom: Alison as in Alison DiLaurentis?
Harry: Yeah why?
Mom: she's trouble Harry.
Harry: Mom. Stop.
Mom: I'm just looking out for you, dating her isn't good. She isn't good.
Harry: you don't even know her. She's amazing and beautiful.
Mom: Harry I just wanted to warn you about her.
I sighed I didn't text back I just deleted the messages and locked my phone.
Alison came out wearing the shirt
"I just remembered my mom wants your clothes to put in the dryer" Alison says I nod
"Tier in the bathroom" I said she walked over standing between my legs our faces nearing as she bent over
"I know I saw them" she said
"That's good" I said getting that stupid habit where I breathe un controllably when I'm nervous I looked at Allison's lips and felt everything go away, all my problems disappear.
"I know you wanna kiss me" she said I smiled
"How'd you know?" I asked
"I just do" she says pecking my lips
"Now, lets go to sleep." She said crawling behind me I saw a flash of pink pantie. She wasn't wearing the black ones anymore that's what she was doing in the bathroom.
She went under the blankets I did the same she turned her back towards me I hugged up close to her she reached and turned off the lights I closed my eyes going to sleep with a smile on my face.