Romance In Cheshire

This is the first Fan fiction I've EVER wrote. It's been sitting there in my notes on my iPad so I thought I should put it up!

Dedicated to my sister Kelsey (she's in it)

I haven't changed anything from this story, Liam's hair is the long curly hair in it. Yep that's how old it is. It might suck but it's my first one like I said :) hope you enjoy! :)

18. We're Going To L.A!

-Evelyn's POV-

We all woke up to Liam's phone going off when he hung up he looked all of us over and smiled and said
"We're going to L.A!"
We all cheered
"wait what for?" Harry asked
"yea what for?" Niall said
"the kids choice awards" Liam said
"oh I forgot about that" Harry said
"wait are me and Kelsey going?" I asked
"yeah of course" Liam said
"oh ok" I said I was so exited to go to L.A!
"We fly today" Liam added
"what?! " Louis shouted
"What a diva" Harry teased
Later.....
I got my mom permission and we went back to Harry's house and their was a limo that picked us up and brought us to the airport I met their security guard Paul
We climbed onto the private jet and we were off
When we got there....
We were greeted by another limo an token to a fancy hotel our room was huge!
When we were all unpacked we sat in Liam's hotel room while the boys practice for their performance
Their voices sounded so good together I looked at Harry and he had a smile on his face I could really tell he enjoyed singing with the boys
Paul came into the room
"guys it's time to get ready go to your dressing rooms"
Harry looked me and smiled
" I'll be back soon" he kissed my cheek
He stood up and walked over to the door and went to his dressing room
Minutes later it was show time
I walked to Harry's dressing room
"Harry?"
"yeah come on in Eve"
I walked in and as Harry he was wearing white skinny guy jeans and a white dress shirt with a dark blue blazer with white converse he had a multi pattern bow tie on he was having troubles putting it on I walked up to him
"troubles?" I said to him
"yeah can you give me a hand?"
I retied his bow tie and fixed at Harry was looking at me the whole time with a cheeky grin on his face
"all done" I said Harry put his forehead on mine
"Harry you have to go to the show" I said
"for good luck come on babe"
"no" I sad laughing
"why not?" he said smiling I backed up he followed me his dressing room was huge he chased me around we were laughing and having fun when Paul knocked on the door
"Harry were leaving in 5"
"ok almost ready Paul " he looked at me and smiled
"after I catch you" he said to me smiling
" oh no" he was chasing me around again
He caught me eventually when we were out of breath he put his forehead against mine
"thanks for fixing my bow tie" he said smiling
Our foreheads still touching
"it's what I'm here for" I said
"just kiss me already" he said closing the gap between us our lips bunching together constantly switching positions titling our heads. we were interrupted by Paul telling us it was time for Harry too go
Harry stopped kissing me and held my face in his hands and kissed my forehead and he grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room he left me with kelsey he kissed my cheek and walked down the hall
"good luck!" I yelled down at him
"thanks I love you!" he called back
"love you too Harry!" I yelled down the hall
"come on let's watch the show in Louis' dressing room Kelsey said I could
"ok lets go"
We what he'd the show the boys performed and I was intrigued at Harry's voice their voices they amaze me every time
When the song was over and they bowed they ran off the stage
Me and Kelsey stood in the hallway
Niall came back first I gave him a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek
Zayn came after Niall I gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek
Louis came down the hall I got to hug him before he ran over to Kelsey and they kissed
Liam came down the hall I hugged him for longer he kissed my cheek and he let go of me and walked away and then I saw Harry running down the hall his curls bouncing his converse squeaking, he slowed down when he got to me and hugged me I kissed him He smiled into the kiss, after we kissed I said
"you were amazing!" I said to him I turned around and said
"you all were amazing" I looked at Niall to Zayn to Louis and then to Liam
"thank you" Niall said
"yea your so nice to us Eve you've only known us for about a day and I'm not shy to say I have a new best friend" Zayn said
"your something special Eve" Louis said
"you are" Liam said I looked at him
"thank you" he added
"your welcome all of you" I said
"well time to get changed boys meet up in the production room" Paul said
"ladies I will escort you to the room" Paul added