Romance In Cheshire

This is the first Fan fiction I've EVER wrote. It's been sitting there in my notes on my iPad so I thought I should put it up!

Dedicated to my sister Kelsey (she's in it)

I haven't changed anything from this story, Liam's hair is the long curly hair in it. Yep that's how old it is. It might suck but it's my first one like I said :) hope you enjoy! :)

20. Private Jet

-Evelyn's POV-

I woke up to a knocking on my door I got up carefully not to wake Harry and answered it, it was Liam
" good morning gorgeous" he said to me rubbing his eyes he was shirtless and he had a sleepy voice I will admit Liam is really attractive but I love Harry not him that seems harsh.
"good morning Liam is everyone up?"
"no you were going to help me right?"
"oh yeah let me just get Harry up wait here" I walked back into the room and climbed onto my side and put one hand on one side of Harry's head and the other on the other
"wake up Harry" I said
"hmm" is all he said he was laying on his back
"Harry"
"Harry" I said in a soft voice
"what?" he said he sounded so cute
"time to wake up baby got get on our flight"
"oh ok"
I moved to the side he sat up he put a hand on my cheek
"morning beautiful" he titled his head
"me and Liam are going to wake the rest of us up"
"you and Liam?" he said looking down
"hey it's you I love " I put two fingers below his chin and lifted his head up and he looked into my eyes and he put his forehead on mine and I kissed him
"I have to go now"
"ok I'm going to go get ready ok?"
"yeah I'll be back before you know it"
"ok " he kissed me and got up and went into the bathroom
I walked out to see Liam leaning against the wall
"sorry I took long" I smiled
"no it's ok let's go" we walked over to Louis' room plus Kelsey was in there so yeah
We walked in I flicked on the light and saw Louis and Kelsey cuddled up
"aww" I whispered
"that is cute now let's spoil it" Liam smiled at me and we looked back at them and then started yelling
"wake up wake up wake up!" and shock each of them
"ok ok we're up!" Louis yelled and laughed Kelsey smiled
"next" we went into Zayn's room he was already up and in the shower so we left and went to Niall's room he was sleeping soundly
"get up get up get up" we yelled and Niall got up and looked at us and said
"why?"
"ugh the flight"
"were leaving today?"
"yeah" Liam said
"oh ok better get in the shower then" he got up and walked into the bathroom and me and Liam were standing there in Niall's room we left
"I'm going to go get ready now to" Liam said
"ok I'm going to go check on Harry"
"ok bye Evelyn"
"see ya" I walked down the hall and opened our door Harry was still in bed!
I jumped on the bed and pinned Harry
"get up!" I said
" sorry"
He said when he opened his eyes
"you smell good did you shower?"
"yes" a smile grew on his face
"oh no"
"yep" he started tickling me and I laid on my back and laughed I was so ticklish
"Harry" I laughed
He smiled at me and tickled me more
"Harry" I yelled I got a chance to grab his wrists I grabbed them and held them down on my stomach
"ok I'll stop" he smiled at me I let go of his hands he kept them where they were and
Looked me in the eyes I out my hand on his cheek and rubbed his cheek with my thumb
He kissed me
I smiled
There was a knock at the door
"guys? Were leaving now" Liam's voice came threw the door
"ok" Harry said
"so come on" he said
"ok Liam on our way meet you down there" Harry said
"I gotta change"
I ran into the bathroom with my bag and changed in there
"ok let's go where are our bags?"
"someone took them down for us"
"oh ok let's hurry"
"let's go" he grabbed my and laced our fingers and we went down the elevator and got in the limo with the others to the airport
When we got to the airport we all piled into a private jet and took off