Romance In Cheshire

This is the first Fan fiction I've EVER wrote. It's been sitting there in my notes on my iPad so I thought I should put it up!

Dedicated to my sister Kelsey (she's in it)

I haven't changed anything from this story, Liam's hair is the long curly hair in it. Yep that's how old it is. It might suck but it's my first one like I said :) hope you enjoy! :)

22. In Anyway Possible

-Evelyn's POV-

"hey you finally finished cleaning" Liam said turning around
"ok lets watch a movie" Niall says
"what one?" Harry asked in Zayn's direction
"grown ups" Zayn answered
"I love the grown ups!" Louis yelled climbing over the couch
"I think I'm going to bed" Harry said
"I'm going to stay up ok?" I said to Harry as he looked at me
"ok night" he kissed my forehead and went down the stairs
I went and sat on the couch Niall was sitting on
"hey" he said when I sat down
"hey" I said
"popcorn?" he said pitting the bowl on my lap
"nah I'm good"
Liam looked over at us
"Niall you had popcorn?" he said
"yeah want some"
"sure" Liam said getting up and coming over to our couch and sitting beside me
"hey Eve" Liam said
"hey" I said
"do you like this movie?" he asked
"I've seen it a couple times it's not bad"
"me to I've seen it a couple times too"
I looked over and Liam looked at me at the same time he looked into my eyes He smiled at me I felt bad for Liam the girl he likes is taken by one if his best friends I smiled back and whispered in his ear
"can I talk to you for a minute?"
"yeah sure" we both got up no one looked at us no one turned their focus off the movie
We walked out into a room witch looked like a spare room
"what do you need?" Liam said
"I wanted to talk to you about-"
"our situation" he said finishing my sentence
"yeah"
"I know your not mine but I can't help my feelings for you Evelyn"
"Liam your sweet and kind and funny and fun to be around its just I'm with Harry"
"I know it's just I really like you, and..." he stopped
I think I knew what he was going to say
"what?" I asked him
"I'm falling in love with you"
OMG! OMG! OMG! What am I supposed to do?
"yo y you are?" I didn't know what else to say to him
"Yes and I can't help it Evelyn its not something I can control I don't wanna ruin my friendship with Harry or you it's just this feeling I get when you walk into the room or I see you or catch your glance"
"Liam I don't know what to say" I said
"it's more than obvious you don't feel the same way" he said
He scratched he head and put his hands in his pockets and sighed
"it's always going to be Harry" he said
"I'm sorry I fell in love with Harry before I met you" I said sincerely
"I know I'm gathering that now I just don't know what to do I'm just have to I don't know what I'm going to do" he said
"it will be ok Liam I promise"
"your the best Eve"
"thanks"
"can I at least have a hug?" he said
"I guess" I said I walked over to him and he squeezed me tight
Liam was about a head taller than me just like Harry. Harry and Liam are the same hight and Louis and Zayn are the same hight and Niall is the shortest of them all
Liam was warm and my head was pressed against his chest so I heard his heart beating he was nervous to be hugging me
"I can't do this any more Eve" he said as he released me and kept his head down and left the room I was kinda hurt he didn't wanna talk about it?
"talk about awkward" I said to myself I sat down in the bed that was in the room
I put my elbows on my knees and put my head in my heads
"it's never going to get better" now I'm making it more awkward.. I thought to myself
This is way to much for me to handle at least I got the chance to talk to Liam but it made it more awkward I needed to talk to him and Harry together or just Harry
I just need to know what Harry thinks I should do but I do t want to cause what of it gets Liam in trouble? Ugh! I don't know what to do and I refuse to lead Liam on in anyway possible.