Help Me

Spencer, Aria, Emily and Hanna all have secrets but a BIGGER secret is just about to fall on Spencer. Can she keep it? Will it be spilled to the rest of the girls? What will Spencer do?
Will "A" find out and tell everyone?
Who will Spencer turn to for help?

2. How is this possible?

~Spencer's POV~

"How is this possible y-your dead" I said she tilted her head and walked out of the hall and into my kitchen
"Do I look dead to you Spencer?" She asked opening my fridge
"I went to your funeral" I said
"Correction" Alison says standing up from my fridge shutting it and opening up the orange juice.
"You went to A funeral that doesn't necessarily mean it was mine." She said
"They found your body. Emily was there" I said
"Look outside of the box Spence. I have a twin sister, a real bitch. She was pretending to be me. Someone killed her serves her right." She says taking a sip from the orange juice I poked her arm. Nope not a ghost, I pinched myself but nothing happened no, not a dream.
"How can you say that about your sister?" I asked
"She never acted like my sister, she loved with someone else on a different place" Alison says leaning against the counter her stomach showing out from under her crop top. Her jeans low rise and a light white color her matching red wedge to her top. Her lip stick her signature color Jungle Red. Her hair was styled naturally falling in waves.
I thought should I call Toby? Toby would want to know... (This is dated back in season 1 & 2)
"So how's the girls?" Alison asks
"Why are to here?" I asked
"I need your help Spence" she says
"Why?"
"I can't be seen by anyone" she said
"Why not?" I asked she opened her mouth to answer when the stairwell light turned on
"Help me" she mouthed I nodded I told her to kneel down she kneeled down to be level with my knees.
"Spencer?" My mom's voice comes from the bottom of the stairs
"Yeah?" I said
"What are you doing?" She asks tying up her robe.
"I'm just having a drink" I said grabbing Alison's orange juice and sipping it
"Um ok. Keep it down alright?" She said I nodded
"Ok" I said smiling she shook her head as she walked alway. I waited a minute and told Alison to come back up
"Thank you" she said I nodded
"We have to tell the girls they'll be so happy" I said pulling out my phone Alison takes it from me
"No. Just you, in time we'll tell them. I trust you with my secret." she said I nodded turning around
"Now where can I sleep?" She asked
"We'll have to share my bed." I said
"Oh ok, lets go" she said I led her up the steps and into my room I let her borrow a pair of my pajamas and we went to sleep.