Adopted by One Direction

This story is about a 1 1/2 year old Teddy who was abused by her mother and father at the age of 5 months (if your asking what kind of parents do this too a 5 month old child these drunken idiots do) ever since her next door neighbor came over at one of her beatings her parents went to jail and she is now in an orphanage which everyone there hates her too. TEDDY IS LIKE MATILDA OKAY. MAY CONTAIN LARRY STYLINSON!!!

1. Adopters

*Teddys P.O.V.*

Hello my name is Teddy Rose I don't have a last name yet. I'm 1 1/2 years old I have Brown curly hair Bright blue eyes people say my eyes are special because its a really rare color my skin color is white but medium shade. I think I'm very pretty but the other girls that are 5 and older say otherwise. I'm afraid of other people so it's hard to get a family because I was abused at 5 months so I don't trust everyone and I'm still abused by Lara is 5 years old and shes the leader or whatever. The girls are all do-do heads they call me Ugly,Slut whatever that means,B**** I don't know what that means either My mommy and daddy told me this too,and Nobodys going to adopt you which I think there right all of the older and pretty girls get adopted first.

Today is April 1st 2012 in fourteen days on April 15th I'll be 2 years old yeah but I'm still sad because I wouldn't have a Birthday party or get presents from mommy and daddy so i can make a wish when I blow my candles out and they will cheer and kiss my cheeks get barbie dolls and other toys but that's not going to happen for awhile. Right now I'm sitting at the window of the orphanage staring at the sun hideing behind the trees,people walking past I wonder when I can go outside feel the warmness of the sun on my skin but right now i can feel it through the window.

*Liams P.O.V.*

Today One Direction are going to adopt a kid we have to I'm getting bored of them but sill love them and management told us to because of younger fans so that were we are headed.

"Are we there yet"Harry and Niall complained

"We are close... now shut up I'm driving"I said sternly

"Okay"they said

"What gender are we getting"Niall asked

"I think a Girl"Zayn said

"yeah what age"Louis yelled

"I was thinking 1 to 5 what do you think"Harry asked

"Yeah i think so"I piped in

"Okay its settled then a girl thats 1 to 5 years of age right"Zayn said

"yes Zayn"We all said

*Teddys P.O.V.*

The loud speaker is now going off with Ms.Hucklebee yelling into it.

"ALL GIRLS AT THE AGE OF 1 TO 5 COME DOWNSTAIRS NOW WE HAVE GUESTS"

she yelled which made me curl into a ball because I don't like yelling ever since I was with my parents. I walked downstairs to only be shoved down the stairs which really hurt all the other girls took all the good seats so I walked over to the time out chair my feet dangle not touching the floor.

"OMG IT'S ONE DIRECTION" I heard the others yell I looked down brought my knees to my chest and cried because I wasn't going to get adopted there are way to many other pretty girls here that will get adopted. The people the girls just yelled said hi and I heard them ask where Niall I think was. I saw a persons shoes come into my view so I looked up there was a man with blonde hair and blue eyes looking at me he bent down to my level.

"Hello whats your name"He asked

"My name is Teddy"I said

"Thats a pretty name....My name is Niall"He said

"Hello niawl.... Nice to mwet you"I said playing with my fingers

"How old are you Teddy"He asked wiping my tears away

"I'm 1 1/2 years old sir"I said looking past him to see lara staring at me woah she was mad her face was red I'm going to get a beating tonight I felt like I was going to cry agian

"Okay see ya"He said walking away great scared another adopter away just great

* Teddy is like matilda if you think its weird being 1 1/2 years old and remembers a lot*