I'll Be Yours if You'll Be Mine. (1D fanfiction)

Marley Snow is 18 years old, she lives in London and she has always been a trouble maker. But soon enough she pushes strings to far and that makes her foster parents crack. Marley then goes and works for her friend Steve at his coffee shop 'everything strokes' and you will not believe who she meets....

9. Chapter 9

MARLEY'S P.O.V.

We all went out to the living room and sat down on the couch, Harry put in the Lion King first and we all sat back and watched it. Harry sat right next to me and he put his arm around me, i must have fell asleep because the next time i opened my eyes it was hit with sunlight. I looked around to find myself wrapped in Harry's arms, i could feel as he breathed in and out.

"Good morning love" he said when he noticed that i was awake.

"Its morning" i said

"Yes, yes it is" he said

"I have to get home" i said i got up and dug out my phone 16 missed calls all from Steven. I opened up my phone and called him back.

"Hello?" he said when he picked up

"Hey its me" i said

"Oh yeah i was trying to get a hold of you to let you know that I am going out of town with my family for a little while so you won't be able to stay at the shop" he said

"Um alright i guess ill make arrangements" i said kind of taken aback by the fact i can't  stay there if hes out of town.

"Okay great .... bye" he hung up.

"well that's wonderful" i said as i turned toward Harry.

"What?" he asked

"I just got kicked out of my buddies house" i said

"well what about your parents?" he asked

"I'm a foster kid , my foster parents don't even want me anymore." i said

"well you are more then welcome to stay with us, you just might have to learn how to live with Louis" he said

"Are you sure? I don't want to be a burden" i said

"Yes i'm sure and i bet that the boys will love it" he said

"Well okay" i said. "Thank you so much"

"No problem at all Marley" Harry said as he then moved his hands beckoning me to come lay back down, so i walked over to him and climber back into the blankets and we turned on Tangled.