I'll Be Yours if You'll Be Mine. (1D fanfiction)

Marley Snow is 18 years old, she lives in London and she has always been a trouble maker. But soon enough she pushes strings to far and that makes her foster parents crack. Marley then goes and works for her friend Steve at his coffee shop 'everything strokes' and you will not believe who she meets....

7. Chapter 7

MARLEY'S P.O.V.

We got into a car and soon arrived at a restaurant, we got out of the car and walked inside.

"I feel under dressed" i whispered to Harry as i looked around and saw people in dresses and suits diffidently a fancy restaurant.

"Don't worry you look fine" he said. "And if it helps to calm you down we have a room reserved just to our selves"

"Alright well i guess that helps" I said. "Where the bathroom though??"

"Down that way" Harry said pointing, "I'll wait here"

"Okay" I said as i walked down to where Harry pointed. I opened up the door and went inside it was a nice bathroom, i went over to the mirror and looked at myself. I looked so dirty and not pretty at all, i have long ombre hair that is dark brown and the top then fades into blonde its tied up in the front with a light blue bandanna . I am wearing a think light blue button up shirt, a long black sweater, black leggings , and my black combat boots. I quickly fixed my hair and then walked back out to Harry. "Back"

"Alright well lets go get some food." He said as the waiter took us to a back room. He gave us menus and walked away. " I recommend the steak its really good here."

"That sounds go-" my phone rang "i'm sorry just give me a moment" I took it out and got up from the table going to the window. "Hello"

"Hey Marley is Steven" Steven said

"Hey what's up?" i asked

"I was wondering what you have going on tonight" he said

"I;m actually out at dinner" i said

"Oh with who?" he asked

"Harry Styles" i said

"Harry Styles like thee Harry fucking Styles?" he asked

"Yeah" i said

"Marley are you drunk???" he asked

"No i'm very much sober" i said

"Well when do you think you will be back here?" he asked

"Why?" i asked

"Just wondering because i picked up some more movies but if you are going to be all night then i'll return them" he said

"I'm sorry Steven just return them i might be awhile" i said

"Well alright have fun and be safe see you when you come back" he said and hung up the phone. I put the phone back into my pocket and sat back down just as the waiter came to take our order.

STEVEN'S P.O.V.

I thought things were going good , i though that we were connecting and that we were starting to fall for each other... but i guess that I was wrong because now she's out at some fancy dinner with fucking Harry Styles.. I've waited to long, i have liked her for as long as i can remember, i have always been there for her when she needed something or someone. I looked down at the dinner and date i had set up for tonight, i walked over to the table and picked up the plates and threw the food in the trash and the plates in the sink. Then i grabbed my car keys and headed out to go and return the movies.