I'll Be Yours if You'll Be Mine. (1D fanfiction)

Marley Snow is 18 years old, she lives in London and she has always been a trouble maker. But soon enough she pushes strings to far and that makes her foster parents crack. Marley then goes and works for her friend Steve at his coffee shop 'everything strokes' and you will not believe who she meets....

6. Chapter 6

MARLEY;S P.O.V.

"Hello Marley" Harry said as he walked in buttoning the last button on his shirt.

"Hi" i said

"So Harry how'd you find this one?" Louis asked

"A coffee shop" Harry said

"Sure it wasn't a anger management class?" Louis asked

"Sure you want to keep your face looking like that? because i would be more than delighted to rearrange it for you" I said he just gave me the evil eyes "And those eyes will be the first thing to go if you don't stop looking at me like that stripe boy"

"You have no idea how long i have been waiting for someone to say that to him" Harry said with a laugh.

"Sorry I don't mean to be rude but i haven't really had a good past few days" i said

"oh okay and yeah Louis can be an ass sometimes so don't be sorry" he said

"Thanks Harry love you too" Louis said as he went to go and sit down on the couch.

"Anytime man" Harry said with a half smile that boys seem to constantly do. "So shall we go?"

"Yeah" I said following Harry , i looked back to see Louis still evil eyeing me so i flipped him off before i exited the room after i left i heard Zayn laugh i smiled.

"That was pretty funny , what you said to Louis." Harry said

"You think so?" i asked with a laugh

"Yeah totally .... and i'm sorry if this seems a little out of the blue and weird that i wanted to go to dinner." he said

"the only thing that's weird is that you asked me" i said

"Well why wouldn't i?" he asked

"Because i am not a very likable person" I said

"I find that very hard to believe" he said

"Well believe it because it is as true as apple pie." i said